Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Olewithmilk posted:

Is there any particular strategy behind Fox trying to kill their audience and R voter chuds? Or just fir sweet advertising $$$?

Not enough will die to affect the polls and keeping them riled up further radicalizes them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

old beast lunatic posted:

https://twitter.com/RepCawthorn/status/1448287339105636367?s=20

Someone explain dune shieldfighting to this shameful scrub

"If you walk without rhy... Oh. Ooooooh. Sorry."

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

Play posted:

That's cover, OBVIOUSLY :ninja:

No man dates... ? Is the incel poo poo so common there that this is what they're doing or am I missing something

Much like their stance with women, they believe they are entitled to sex. To hell with dating. No man dates. Yes man sex.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Cool, go invent functional laser guns that work better than traditional munitions, Wheels. :jerkbag:

Not gonna lie, a personal fear of mine is some sort of lower-wattage infrared laser weapon that only exists to blind enemy combatants. Laser weapons can gently caress right off.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

I legit don’t understand this. “No man dates?”

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Master Chief couldn't have saved you from flipping your Warthog n00b.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Oh, it's supposed to be a (very disguised) knock against vaccine mandates. What a mad lad.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Frank Frank posted:

One bag of man prunes please.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

smoobles posted:

I am the gayest man alive

checks out

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Frank Frank posted:

"No mandates"

Well, I've been owned once again

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Does he know a specific need that the US army feels is not being met by their small arms situation? Don't replace working systems.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Oh ok there we go.

goatface posted:

Does he know a specific need that the US army feels is not being met by their small arms situation? Don't replace working systems.

1) lack of pistols that allow you to headshot enemy combatants from 200km away.

2) lack of energy swords

You can say a lot of things about the US Military but its shocking lack of beam swords is inexcusable.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Oct 13, 2021

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"Norman Dates"

"Uh, it's actually No man dates"

"Norman Dates, NEXT!"

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

I thought it was a Psycho reference at first. No man bates.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

If we spent half of what we waste in the military into medical research, Presidential Professor X here would probably be able to walk right now.

But no, we need Halo pew pew guns!

Castor Poe fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Oct 13, 2021

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

it's like a few years ago when the chuds were telling starbucks baristas that their name was TRUMP so they'd be forced to yell it out, owning the libs

except in this case there's a better than zero chance that they'll go "well you aren't the person I called, go away"

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
How did we all walk past this on Monday?

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1447669645817757697

Catch the freedom flu, frens. Working lungs are for gay cucks.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Literal children

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

This doesn't sound like free market thinking

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

stealie72 posted:

Lungs are communist. That air they're taking in is the same air shared by the community. Therefore communism.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

Lungs are communist. That air they're taking in is the same air shared by the community. Therefore communism.
Also gay, because that air could have been in another dude's mouth, so it's like kissing another guy.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

So which laser weapons company does his family have stock in?

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZa3Y1tcKJ4

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/MaxKennerly/status/1448294648938696707

red19fire
May 26, 2010

That’s what he calls Jeffrey Epstein.

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Shishkahuben posted:

it's like a few years ago when the chuds were telling starbucks baristas that their name was TRUMP so they'd be forced to yell it out, owning the libs

except in this case there's a better than zero chance that they'll go "well you aren't the person I called, go away"

DMV person: “You mean that’s not your legal name? I don’t know what you think this places is, but I’m going to require you to put yourself back in line using your legal name as it appears on your driver’s license. NEXT.”

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

Why are we using a slightly upgraded version of a Vietnam War era weapon? For the same reason we are still using a slightly upgraded version of a WW1 era weapon (M2 Browning .50 cal). Because it works and every attempt to upgrade them has become an embarrassing waste of time and money chasing after marginal improvements or impractical, futuristic gizmos.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1446594912904835072?s=20

Chuck is on a roll today. Hot drat.

Edit: https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1448070402803109893?s=20

LOL!

Castor Poe fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Oct 13, 2021

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lol check out the follow up

https://twitter.com/repcawthorn/status/1448287342381441025?s=21

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Oh you thought my last tweet was loving stupid? Well, get ready:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
poo poo maybe he did read dune he knows about house atomics

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

"I was playing Halo the other day and they got cool laser guns and poo poo! I want sticky plasma nades IRL! Why not done US Military?" - A sitting member of the United States Congress.

Just the absolute dumbest motherfuckers alive.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Rep Cawthorn suggesting legislation because he played halo infinite and wondered "how come our guns don't look like that"

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

confusing fiction with reality is just paying homage to the gipper

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"Next. Norman Day.. etes?"
*jumps up, fist pumping the air*
"She said it! It's official now! NO MANDATES! Did you hear? Everyone, you are free from communism! Take off your masks and breathe the fresh air of FREEDOM! Come on, everyone - gently caress JOE BIDEN! gently caress JOE BID- Why aren't you joining in? Yes, officer, how can I help you? Okay I'm leaving I'm very sorry."

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Sedgr posted:

"I was playing Halo the other day and they got cool laser guns and poo poo! I want sticky plasma nades IRL! Why not done US Military?" - A sitting member of the United States Congress.

:mmmhmm:

Stoatbringer posted:

"Next. Norman Day.. etes?"
*jumps up, fist pumping the air*
"She said it! It's official now! NO MANDATES! Did you hear? Everyone, you are free from communism! Take off your masks and breathe the fresh air of FREEDOM! Come on, everyone - gently caress JOE BIDEN! gently caress JOE BID- Why aren't you joining in? Yes, officer, how can I help you? Okay I'm leaving I'm very sorry."

"Dear pedes... today I started a revolution"

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

stealie72 posted:

wait so are they just saying "get covid" now. i guess these ghouls are hoping that enough of the chuds live if they infect themeselves.

explosivo posted:

Rep Cawthorn suggesting legislation because he played halo infinite and wondered "how come our guns don't look like that"

i mean halo earth guns are basicaly just what we have now but you can fire them in space. what you want is like loving mass effect guns or something.

ok dipshit, everyone gets their auto rifle that fires armor piecing and also dum dum rounds.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Babbie's First Mortar.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Cool countdown til we announce the next generation 2 trillion small arms contract with Raytheon or Northrup, maybe Lockheed will get a piece of it. Actually we'll just pay all three to develop a rifle then pick the one we like best.

Pres Trump will pick the coolest looking one in '25 because it has a sick angular design and is bright yellow, like a Ferrari. It fires from a touch screen that has a solid 6 hour battery life, transmits user data to marketers, and won't fire unless it can get a wifi signal.

Eventually we'll just go back to the M4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

"Noman Da-Aytes? You're next in line."

"Heeheehee. BWAHAHAHA! I made you say it! You said NO MANDATES!"

"So you're not Noman? Sir you need to sign in again with your real name."

"Hahaha! Worth it! I owned you so bad, commie lib."

*sits at the DMV for 3 hours to slightly annoy one person for 30 seconds*

"This is awesome! My life is going great!"