Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
So Nathen's "coming out" is him announcing that he's "choosing" to be celibate. It's hard to tell if he's asexual + aromantic or if he's going celibate as a "you can't fire me, I quit!" sort of deal - he explicitly says he's "choosing" to be celibate. Though he also describes how uncomfortable sex makes him so I'm guessing he's asexual and just not aware of it?? He also asks "Will celibacy be as inclusive as LGBTQ? Maybe...LGBTQ..C? Or it must involve some form of penetration? I don't know." So I'm guessing he's asexual (possible aromantic) and just doesn't know the term for it. On the other hand, he explicitly says he's "choosing" to be celibate multiple times so WHO KNOWS

He also says "does everyone and every actor and every cartoon have to have sex?" "I have a dick between my legs, I'm a strong man"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Yaldabaoth posted:

Nathen is a cenobite but all he comes up with are ways to gently caress Garfield and ways to get hosed by Garfield.

The lament configuration only its Lyman’s head

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

Nathan is having a very normal one, going to be some lasagna fork gulags in the future

hahahaha this is amazing

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
General Booshit › Garfield Eats: I have a dick between my legs, I'm a strong man

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

CodfishCartographer posted:

So Nathen's "coming out" is him announcing that he's "choosing" to be celibate. It's hard to tell if he's asexual + aromantic or if he's going celibate as a "you can't fire me, I quit!" sort of deal - he explicitly says he's "choosing" to be celibate. Though he also describes how uncomfortable sex makes him so I'm guessing he's asexual and just not aware of it?? He also asks "Will celibacy be as inclusive as LGBTQ? Maybe...LGBTQ..C? Or it must involve some form of penetration? I don't know." So I'm guessing he's asexual (possible aromantic) and just doesn't know the term for it. On the other hand, he explicitly says he's "choosing" to be celibate multiple times so WHO KNOWS

He also says "does everyone and every actor and every cartoon have to have sex?" "I have a dick between my legs, I'm a strong man"

Would you say he is voluntarily celibate

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

mycelia posted:

I'm pretty sure loving a cartoon cat mascot still counts as loving.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

He's mentally ill hth

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

sharknado slashfic posted:

He's mentally ill hth

He's rich so he's not mentally ill, he's "eccentric".

necroid
May 14, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Dude is a walking an entergaging continuous psychotic break.

yowza!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

This page has gotten so weird

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I have been laughing at this thread pretty much non-stop since I woke up this morning. My fiancée was having a bad day so I showed her Nathen making out with Garfield and I got a laugh out of her. Thank you Nathen.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Frank Frank posted:

I have been laughing at this thread pretty much non-stop since I woke up this morning. My fiancée was having a bad day so I showed her Nathen making out with Garfield and I got a laugh out of her. Thank you Nathen.

https://i.imgur.com/VIsMASD.mp4

WonkyBob
Jan 1, 2013

Holy shit, you own a skirt?!

mycelia posted:

Maybe voluntarily cenobite.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Lol

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Making out with Garfield to spite Gay Superman

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Remember when people wanted to close this thread lol lmao

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Slimer EATS.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

OK, now this is very off putting

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This is just his way of taking himself off the market because Garfield is his true and only love without outright saying it.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Oh lovely

:stonklol:

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Oct 13, 2021

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Garfsexual without the Arabolodosis

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
what is this thread

what is happening

why is that man kissing garfield :stare:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
:wtc:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Sherbert Hoover posted:

what is this thread

what is happening

Don’t be so close-minded. Some people just need to stick their tongues in garfield’s mouth and then mug for the camera like a serial killer

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
The G in LGBTQ stands for Garf

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Gay people everywhere are suddenly distressed to find out that they are in fact, Garfields. Also presumably that Nathen is going to attempt to kiss them.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Sherbert Hoover posted:

what is this thread

what is happening

you may not like it, but this is what peak entergagement looks like.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Last Chance posted:

you may not like it, but this is what peak entergagement looks like.

It's surprisingly erotic

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

:barf:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Oh I’m not surprised at all :smug:

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
He's not stopping

Senxual

He also made it clear he's NOT asexual. He's just celibate by choice. Don't know why he thinks this needs to be a part of #lqbtqC

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo
does this make him an incel?

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster
Has anyone said Arbuckleiolosis yet?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

poll plane variant posted:

does this make him an incel?

Volcel

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Garfcel

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mods, the thread title

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I think I speak for everyone when I say it is best that Nathan has decided he doesn't want to have sex.

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

new thread title here for sure

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus