Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Batterypowered7 posted:

You know there's no God because the anesthesiologist didn't accidentally give Crowder too much anesthesia when he was operated on recently.

Yeah such an easy layup, gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The Last Call posted:

Have you betrayed Trump?

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1448432183346032645

Traaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitors

So… I assume that they have market research showing chuds will actually respond to that with donations, huh?

Wow. :yikeseroo:

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Random Stranger posted:

I'm a little surprised that nobody has modified some guns with WWI style firing mechanism and mounted a machine gun on their Cessna.

Cue someone posting a picture of just that in 3... 2...

Well, if you want to

1 lose your pilot license and
2 get a visit from the FBI and ATF that likely results in your incarceration

There's a reason you don't hear people bragging a whole lot about their home made machine gun.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

No, stop, come back....

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Saw my first flag truck out in the wild today. It had two flags on the back, one a thin blue line and the other a "Don't tread on me." Also the other day an unrelated truck had a "gently caress Biden" sign on it.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

God drat, that is a woeful photoshop.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Deptfordx posted:

God drat, that is a woeful photoshop.

"nuh uh, totally legit"

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Castor Poe posted:

Please tell me this is real

I saw it making the rounds this morning. It's missing the bottom part of the image that has the guy's twitter that made it and says "satire"

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Mistle posted:

"Sad"? No.

"Ironic"? :sickos:

Orange juice and milk is called a "cement mixer" for a reason, and it has to do with the citrus curdling the milk.

:aslol:

When I was in college, a guy on my dorm floor liked to drink Mountain Dew mixed with vodka and milk. It looked absolutely disgusting.

He later wound up having to go to rehab.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

lmao

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Do these come before or after spooky fingerbangs?

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

SocketWrench posted:

I saw it making the rounds this morning. It's missing the bottom part of the image that has the guy's twitter that made it and says "satire"

Dammit

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

PISS FUNNEL

You Are A Werewolf fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Oct 14, 2021

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Sir John Falstaff posted:

When I was in college, a guy on my dorm floor liked to drink Mountain Dew mixed with vodka and milk. It looked absolutely disgusting.

This is incredibly gross

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Strong Sauce posted:

biden's deported more people than trump so i don't get what they're so worked up about.

Has to do with two things. He isn't Trumf and there's a big D next to his name

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

muscles like this! posted:

Saw my first flag truck out in the wild today. It had two flags on the back, one a thin blue line and the other a "Don't tread on me." Also the other day an unrelated truck had a "gently caress Biden" sign on it.

Silly question:

Could you call the cops on people displaying flags like "gently caress Biden", on the grounds of public obscenity?

Coz I know a lot of America has prudish attitudes to swear words, and the use of them in public. So would it be effective to call the moral police on these fuckknuckles?

Similar question, but using HOAs instead of the police. Surely the pearl clutching anally retentive tinpot dictators that make up HOAs would have rules about flags/stickers etc. with naughty words etc. on them. So just dob in the CHUD in your neighbourhood, and then let them deal with the mess.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
:smugdon: “40,000 brazilians sounds like a whole lot of Mexicans crossing the border! Should’ve finished the wall! Sad!”

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Lol

https://twitter.com/KT_So_It_Goes/status/1448447371843706880

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Mistle posted:

Orange juice and milk is called a "cement mixer" for a reason, and it has to do with the citrus curdling the milk.

:aslol:

lol, reminds me of a bartender buddy who made a joke drink called the bad breakfast

it's a shot of rumplemintz dropped into a half a pint glass of oj

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
Lol

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

mono posted:

Do these come before or after spooky fingerbangs?

During.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

:poolgirl:

Also, :horsedrugs:

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Sir John Falstaff posted:

What a dummy, everyone knows you mix dew with bourbon

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

BrigadierSensible posted:

Silly question:

Could you call the cops on people displaying flags like "gently caress Biden", on the grounds of public obscenity?

Coz I know a lot of America has prudish attitudes to swear words, and the use of them in public. So would it be effective to call the moral police on these fuckknuckles?

Similar question, but using HOAs instead of the police. Surely the pearl clutching anally retentive tinpot dictators that make up HOAs would have rules about flags/stickers etc. with naughty words etc. on them. So just dob in the CHUD in your neighbourhood, and then let them deal with the mess.

Depends on where you live, i guess. There was some local news on Youtube about some community that was mad about those "gently caress Biden" flags because of profanity. While people were mad and demanded the flags come down, the two chuds acted like chuds and told them and anyone else that didn't like it that they could get hosed too

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
At some point a chud rolling coal is going to run over another chud carrying the Gadsden. In the aftermath, a third chud is going to hold up a flag with bloody tire marks across the 'Don't tread on me' and accuse the victim of being a crisis actor.

That's my chud-fic for the day thanks for reading.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

mommy milky

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Waiting for tomorrow when they arrest Bannon.

https://twitter.com/Santucci/status/1448426706973433857

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

OgNar posted:

Waiting for tomorrow when they arrest Bannon.

https://twitter.com/Santucci/status/1448426706973433857

Lawyer twitter says he hasn't broken the law until after 11:59pm tomorrow night. :shrug:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Lawyer twitter says he hasn't broken the law until after 11:59pm tomorrow night. :shrug:

Friday morning perp walk WILL result in day drinking to celebrate

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
Man that Pepsi tweet is up there among the best that that lunatic has had, wow

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

deadeyez posted:

Man that Pepsi tweet is up there among the best that that lunatic has had, wow

thank you for getting me to read it...18 loving DIET DRINKS IN A DAY. I bet this guy does some poo poo like eating paint or ajax as well.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Random Stranger posted:

I'm a little surprised that nobody has modified some guns with WWI style firing mechanism and mounted a machine gun on their Cessna.

Cue someone posting a picture of just that in 3... 2...

It's my god given right to fly my Tupolev with a bay of 88 PPSh-41s, dagnabbit!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

So last week there was the 4th Gods Not Dead and this plot....

quote:

Rev. Dave spends time each week teaching a Bible (and reading) lesson to a group of kids in his church’s homeschooling co-op. Participants gather in the home of Rebecca and Mike McKinnon, who are also homeschooling their two children, Brandon (a high school senior) and Shannon (who’s in fifth grade).

Amid a lesson about Noah’s ark one day, an unexpected visitor arrives: a social worker checking in on the co-op to make sure that the curriculum meets state standards.

She’s not impressed with the lesson’s moral: “What sin required [the animals’] destruction?” she asks, barely concealing her contempt for the Christian homeschoolers. It’s not long before a letter arrives in the mail, informing the McKinnons—and every one else at the co-op—of social services’ recommendations: that their children be removed from the co-op and enrolled in an “accredited learning program” immediately.

The letter stuns the McKinnons and their fellow homeschoolers. A follow-up court hearing with local magistrate, Judge Neely, delivers the knockout blow: “You have 10 days to conform or enroll your children in accredited schools,” she says plainly.

“And if we refuse?” Mike asks.

“Parents have the freedom to raise their children in line with their moral beliefs,” she says. “Your children, however, enjoy the right to an education. Your freedom as parents does not supersede your children’s rights. Your beliefs do not exempt you from the law, Mr. McKinnon.”

And, she adds, every day that their kids aren’t enrolled in an accredited school will result in a $1,000 fine, while parents could end up jailed for contempt of court. And the children could find themselves, temporarily, in foster homes.

And my favorite part

quote:

Among other concerns, parents discuss friends whose second-grade daughter came home from a public school with information about birth control. When asked whether she goes by “Miss” or “Mrs.,” the social worker who visits the McKinnon’s household sneers, “I identify as self-partnered.”

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

And my favorite part

I've never seen this film, (nor any of the other ones of it's type).

Whilst I can assume the acting is bad, but do they lean into it for the camp value? i.e. Are they trying for naturalism, or does the actress that gets to say the line "I identify as self partnered" get to have fun and properly play the mustachio twirling villain, and camp it up?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Self-partnered is oddly specifically vague. I love it.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

And my favorite part

I love that they have to reach so hard for poo poo that has literally never happened to create adversity in these things. Too bad it pollutes the minds of the morons who watch it.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Undisputed King of Twitter

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

And my favorite part

Transphobes only have two jokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Undisputed King of Twitter

Greg Kelly vs Denny's twitter account