Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

AsInHowe posted:

gambling is bad

Found the guy that's bad at gambling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Wait what Toronto came out of that with a power play lol???

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Why is Anderson the only guy in the box? What he fuuucckk????

Koth
Jul 1, 2005
Wow, that penalty on Anderson was bullshit. It should have been coincidental if anything.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Ohhhh the Crosby tip play. Very nicely done.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Well, they got on the board at least. That was a nice redirect.

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.
someone needs to clip that Ovechkin/Reaves faceoff convo after all that media chatter about bad blood

"How was your summer?"

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

I'd say it's unbelievable that the refs make that a Toronto power play but it's all too believable

Because NHL refs are poo poo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

That was a pretty fun game tainted by the refs, great job loving up a layup as easy as coincidental roughing calls :dumbbravo:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

LMAO RAGS SUCK

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

suck it Dionne

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

loving trash.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Ovie gonna score 50 again this year

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Ovie on pace for 164 goals this season :getin:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
LMAO nice stick lift....for a clown.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

Ovie is so cool

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Maybe Anderson should have taken another dive instead of trying to goon it up in the last two minutes but either way get hosed!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

https://twitter.com/based_shesty/status/1448464020168716289

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
rangers suck

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

What are all these WOMEN doing on my TV??!?!?

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...

Chad Sexington posted:

someone needs to clip that Ovechkin/Reaves faceoff convo after all that media chatter about bad blood

"How was your summer?"

Highlight of the game.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

whatis posted:

rangers suck

That was a hilarious no show for a team that spent all summer redesigning their team specifically to counteract one dude who is on the team they played today

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

Chad Sexington posted:

suck it Dionne

I'm sorry Marcel, you're cool

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

eXXon posted:

Maybe Anderson should have taken another dive instead of trying to goon it up in the last two minutes but either way get hosed!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Chad Sexington posted:

suck it Dionne

Double Dion?

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Please don't humiliate yourselves too badly, Vancouver.

Arabian Jesus
Feb 15, 2008

We've got the American Jesus
Bolstering national faith

We've got the American Jesus
Overwhelming millions every day

Man when Engvall went for that with 13 seconds left :froggonk:

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

I predict Vancouver makes it about 4:23 until something absolutely soul-crushing happens.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
I am here and ready for the Hawks to get murdered by a much better team

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
Rangers bad :(

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

fisting by many posted:

I predict Vancouver makes it about 4:23 until something absolutely soul-crushing happens.

They didn't even make it to puck drop this year

https://twitter.com/Sportsnet650/status/1448440680653619202?s=20

https://twitter.com/Sportsnet650/status/1448441059407654913?s=20

Don't worry Francesco, I'm dissing you too

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

C'mon Jets! Don't ruin all my optimism in one night

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
First 4 players introduced for the Oilers were Keith, Ceci, Russell, and Turris.. I had a brief flash back to the decade of darkness in Edmonton lol.. The rest of the players I like a lot more, the Oilers should have a good team this year.

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
Go Ducks! Try not to be the worst team in the league this season :shepface:

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Starsfan posted:

First 4 players introduced for the Oilers were Keith, Ceci, Russell, and Turris.. I had a brief flash back to the decade of darkness in Edmonton lol.. The rest of the players I like a lot more, the Oilers should have a good team this year.

They actually have a super lovely team. Their defence is the worst in the league and they have Mike Smith in net

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

FBS posted:

C'mon Jets! Don't ruin all my optimism in one night

Did they happen to replace Maurice when I wasn't looking?

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

ThinkTank posted:

They actually have a super lovely team. Their defence is the worst in the league and they have Mike Smith in net

haha worse defense than Vancouver? I don't think so!

Mike Smith is unlikely to be as good as he was last season (clearly), but Mikko Koskinen is quite likely to be significantly better than he was.. I don't think the 2 of them together are awful.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

hock- ee?

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Starsfan posted:

haha worse defense than Vancouver? I don't think so!

It really is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Fluery's brown pads are siiiiiiick.