Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Kongsberg: Several killed in Norway bow and arrow attack https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-58906165

Prepare to see this url a lot in bad faith arguments about guns in the years to come.

Boebert already has a video up about this.

https://news.yahoo.com/lauren-boebert-uses-mass-killing-224717090.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Goddamn that was fast.

What’s the old saying of TFR? Ah yes, “we love guns, just not other gun owners.” Still true by and large.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/aaronblake/status/1448375753448599554?s=21

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Any explanation why it’s going back up? Not that I’m complaining mind you.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

MazelTovCocktail posted:

:rip:

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Corporations banning the spread of vaccine misinformation mostly. The timing seems right.

Arven
Sep 23, 2007

MazelTovCocktail posted:

People holding that view no longer being alive

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Goddamn that was fast.

What’s the old saying of TFR? Ah yes, “we love guns, just not other gun owners.” Still true by and large.

I expected something out of her at some point, but yeah, that's impressively fast with an incredibly bad take.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Hard to determine significance from just what is shown there, could just be normal variation in polling if you ran it over and over at set intervals with different folks for example.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I expected something out of her at some point, but yeah, that's impressively fast with an incredibly bad take.

I guess she’s afraid of MTG doing something more batshit before she does.

Sacrist65 posted:

Corporations banning the spread of vaccine misinformation mostly. The timing seems right.

Arven posted:

People holding that view no longer being alive
See I wonder if it’s more of A or B or both? I honestly think it’s social media companies cutting access vs people learning from someone’s death.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

That Works posted:

Hard to determine significance from just what is shown there, could just be normal variation in polling if you ran it over and over at set intervals with different folks for example.

Seems like this is most likely

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Internet Wizard posted:

My part of town’s on a shelter at home order with a police perimeter because somebody decided to shoot a mailman delivering mail

Are you in Longmont? Because I am and just heard about this.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

boop the snoot posted:

I get what you’re saying, but child molesters should never be part of your argument if you are in favor of prison reform, even if you are 100% inarguably correct.

I mean it's going to get brought up if prison reform is ever brought up.

"Hey, maybe we shouldn't treat prisoners sub-humanely?"

"WHAT ABOUT CHILD MOLESTERS!?"

*and the prison reformer is thus undone*

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

https://twitter.com/chrisdcomedy/status/1448094241088065551?s=20

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

antifa juche supersoldiers

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

fknlo posted:

Are you in Longmont? Because I am and just heard about this.

Yup. Haven’t heard any more details yet. I’m expecting it to be somebody intentionally targeting a government employee, but we’ll see

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

orange juche posted:

Surprise! You've been reenlisted!

Met a guy who claimed he thought he was going to USAF OTS until he arrived at BMT. Evidently the DOD doesn't recognize his school, and the recruiter lied, etc etc.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

aahhahahahahaha

https://i.imgur.com/w1AK3pW.mp4

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Internet Wizard posted:

Yup. Haven’t heard any more details yet. I’m expecting it to be somebody intentionally targeting a government employee, but we’ll see

Waiting for the shooter to out themselves on social media

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code

I imagine this is what Trump wanted.

And we should have given him it.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

It took the tweet you quoted a second to load in for me, so it popped up and shifted everything down right as the guy was hitting the brick. It made it look like he smashed into it so hard it jerked the entire page down a few inches.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

That poo poo owns.
I wish America did more poo poo like that.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

HELL YES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGeY8osZEo4&t=68s

e] the shots of Dear Leader's bemused side-eye and then just outright cracking up laughing are awesome.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Background of gip please

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

say what you will about North Korea, they've certainly gone all in on dat grunt poo poo

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Loden Taylor posted:

say what you will about North Korea, they've certainly gone all in on dat grunt poo poo

Not Empty Quoting.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

If it weren't for the fact that Creed II already did the Drago bit I'd pay to see a Creed III vs a North Korean supersoldier.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Internet Wizard posted:

I'm always amazed by the number of goons in Longmont. There were at least 3 from TFR alone there for a while.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Sacrist65 posted:

Agree, I feel like I stopped hearing about "concerns with vaccinations" at work the instant a blast email went out saying it was required.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Duck fœtus? WTF? If you’re going against the unstated terms of the challenge, use quail eggs.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

bulletsponge13 posted:

That poo poo owns.
Done sarcastically, maybe. But I think they're 100% serious in thinking their macho troupe's silly performance actually reflects some sort of martial prowess. At least if they just trained dogs to wear tutus and jump through hoops they wouldn't be wasting quite as many resources.

I now want the Space Force to put corgis in space helmets and have them do some kind of interpretive dance in response.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Vince, we found an entire new country to scout talent in

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/phil_lewis_/status/1448485424024981505?s=21

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Trump is not mad about being banned from Twitter. Please don’t put in the newspapers that he got mad.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

Platystemon posted:

Duck fœtus? WTF? If you’re going against the unstated terms of the challenge, use quail eggs.

When Philippines Navy Sailors challenge you to some poo poo, what are you going to do, say no?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Trump threatening to save this country whether it deserves it or not

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

piL posted:

When Philippines Navy Sailors challenge you to some poo poo, what are you going to do, say no?

yes. that's exactly what i am going to do. don't ever gently caress with filipinos

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

bulletsponge13 posted:

That poo poo owns.

Troops loving hate parades and at a minimum they would need to form up and march.

I like them but I was also a military school kid that knew 2 branches worth of D&C including manual of arms for sabers and swords by the time I enlisted.

:spergin:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Wasabi the J posted:

Troops loving hate parades and at a minimum they would need to form up and march.

I like them but I was also a military school kid that knew 2 branches worth of D&C including manual of arms for sabers and swords by the time I enlisted.

:spergin:

That kind of knowledge gets you special attention from DIs. Not the good kind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Pshhh being guidon in AIT was great cus I finagled it into a "leadership role", which came with a 2 man room, and it got me advanced knowledge of formations which being ADHD as gently caress was helpful being on time.

I liked being good at something too.