Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

A good thing I like about the wrestling Nemeth siblings is that they both seem like lovely humans and actively support each other, and also hang poo poo on each other in an affectionate brotherly way.

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of it, but there are a bunch of times where they have adorable twitter exchanges.

It is always heartwarming to me to see wrestlers that aren't pieces of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

BrigadierSensible posted:

A good thing I like about the wrestling Nemeth siblings is that they both seem like lovely humans and actively support each other, and also hang poo poo on each other in an affectionate brotherly way.

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of it, but there are a bunch of times where they have adorable twitter exchanges.

It is always heartwarming to me to see wrestlers that aren't pieces of poo poo.

No, in that family it was the non-wrestling brother that's the piece of poo poo who's in prison for involuntary manslaughter and kidnapping.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

stab is Franky the Mobster

I wish that man is built like a goddamn brickhouse

When I first met Franky he weighed 130 pounds.

I poo poo you not.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Kvantum posted:

No, in that family it was the non-wrestling brother that's the piece of poo poo who's in prison for involuntary manslaughter and kidnapping.

Yeah. Which is why I said the "wrestling" Nemeth siblings.

Neither of which, to my knowledge, have killed or raped anyone.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

stab posted:

I wish that man is built like a goddamn brickhouse

When I first met Franky he weighed 130 pounds.

I poo poo you not.

I refuse to believe that. Unless you met him when he was a baby.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

neoaxd posted:

I refuse to believe that. Unless you met him when he was a baby.

We were both 18/19 I believe.

He also had long hair.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Just how long is Suzuki staying in the States?

https://twitter.com/TimebombPro/status/1448414940071661569?s=20

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

stab you can downplay poo poo all you want but some of us know you're the guy who not only taught Kevin and Sami how to drive but also looked the other way when they went past the beaded curtain of the video store to find the o.g. apartment wrestling videos

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

as long as he wants

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Emi told him that you can just buy one way tickets if you have a visa sorted.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

At this point it makes sense for him to stick around until Battle in the Valley and go home with the rest of the NJPW guys coming over. It's not like he can do tag league when there's only three heavyweights in SZKG.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Maximum 90 days for tourist/business trip visa if my memory is correct. And I don’t think he’s going to come over and be here full time.

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

as long as he wants

But this is the correct answer.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I think he has a proper performer's visa via NJPW

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Yeah and again he's probably not working tag league unless we get a weird Narita/Suzuki team so Narita can combine the essence of Shibata and Suzuki to become the ultimate in killing

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Lance Storm… good.

https://twitter.com/lancestorm/status/1448367567333064708

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/AJFrancis410/status/1448388687503441931

oh no they are getting owned by... who the gently caress is this?

https://twitter.com/AJFrancis410/status/1448473016099299328

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

I still remember a few years ago when people performatively insisted Lance was some kind of robot because his eulogies of people he did not personally know but still had some connection with all sounded similar instead of considering that that's pretty normal.

Just saying that because I'm glad people don't do that anymore. Lance was (and I'm not saying this in the goony ironic way) always good.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
thats Top Dolla

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Joyner Lucas? lmao

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

no poo poo

GlenMR
Dec 11, 2005

What is this emotion called "criminal negligence"?

I mean, that's clearly a 1992 Glenn Jacobs, so I think the better question is how long has he been here already :tinfoil:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
https://twitter.com/yuu_tjp/status/1448515244771332096

She's right, that's a Kirby.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Shoes like ASICS can be really comfy and good for your stride, and make long walks more enjoyable. What do these two guys have against long walks?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

luchadornado posted:

Shoes like ASICS can be really comfy and good for your stride, and make long walks more enjoyable. What do these two guys have against long walks?

Have you seen their physiques?

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains
I cant believe the heels are only into shoes as part of their act

Its a good gimmick, it riles up people that arent into sneakers in the same way any extravagance gimmick does and it riles up sneakerheads because theyre fakes and support resellers

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

GlenMR posted:

I mean, that's clearly a 1992 Glenn Jacobs, so I think the better question is how long has he been here already :tinfoil:

:smith:

No, that's Dom.

bartok
May 10, 2006

IGgy IGsen posted:

I still remember a few years ago when people performatively insisted Lance was some kind of robot because his eulogies of people he did not personally know but still had some connection with all sounded similar instead of considering that that's pretty normal.

Just saying that because I'm glad people don't do that anymore. Lance was (and I'm not saying this in the goony ironic way) always good.

He was a guest on an episode of the non-wrestling podcast Blocked Party and absolutely killed it.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

There are deserts that aren't as dry as Lance's sense of humour.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

luchadornado posted:

I wish that guy would take a long walk off a short pier.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

luchadornado posted:

They're also pretty close to essential for day to day walking around once you reach a certain age, especially if you're in a profession that destroys knees, backs, and hips like wrestling does. If I was a wrestler I'd be wearing old man New Balance poo poo every single minute I wasn't on camera.

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
hey guess what THAT drat DIBIASE~! has been up to?

https://twitter.com/thejasonkirk/status/1448682709103034369

getting caught up in the same audit that caught brett farve illegally getting charity money for needy families, that's what

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Maybe it’s best people on here don’t get worked up by a sneaker tweet

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Fart Radio posted:

hey guess what THAT drat DIBIASE~! has been up to?

https://twitter.com/thejasonkirk/status/1448682709103034369

getting caught up in the same audit that caught brett farve illegally getting charity money for needy families, that's what

i forget who it was but he said retired pro wrestlers who "find religion" are mostly frauds looking for a payoff - i think it was something like retired pro wrestlers either "find religion" or open wrestling schools and in both instances it's about a payoff. might have been on an ultimate warrior documentary, but i also vaguely recall the point he was making was the guy he was talking about was actually an exception and being genuine, so probably not him.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ted Jr of all people walking away with nearly $4million of state money. Maybe they shoulda led with that.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Has there been any poo poo talk from AEW directed towards WWE’s roster?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

yes, in the form of doing good wrestling on tv

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

drat, hosed up if true

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

One thing is that AEW fans tend to have WWE wrestlers they respect and always reach out for, usually ones they know would be better served in AEW. Three of the Four Horsewomen, all the Joshi, Chad Gable and Liv Morgan come to mind but its a very long list.

The opposite is not true, WWE fans see and want no one from AEW as they are the enemy. I'm not sure i've even seen them try and want like Thunder Rosa who has no downsides.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
they wanted Hangman to come to NXT for some unfathomable reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

coconono posted:

they wanted Hangman to come to NXT for some unfathomable reason.

So he could lose to NXT champ / main roster weakling Karrion Krozz