Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Apparently he was shot in the chest last year by the proud boys and was looking for an excuse to hurt them back after they all got off without convictions.

There's video of the shooting. It's easy to find, it's probably in a dozen other threads by now. It shows him taking the shots but not anyone getting hurt. Just firing into a crowd at an intersection. It's a miracle he only hit one guy in the foot.

The goon was not in any imminent danger when he took the shots, and the proud boy he hit was nowhere near him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
He's extraordinarily lucky that his dipshit rear end didn't hit a bystander across the street, or a kid in a car or something.

What a complete and total moron.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
he was a violent gamer

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Iirc, it wasn’t just jokes. He was in the Huey P Newton thread asking us all to take his side about Why Don’t We Do The Crimes, Right? Iirc further, the person who banned him in whatever discord or off-site it was actually bought an account to tell us all how lovely breadnsucc was acting after being told about his griping here. I can track it down if people would like.

E: or not. The thread is one of the vanished ones.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Megillah Gorilla posted:

From what I can see in the tidal wave of posts, he had a sockpuppet account called "breadnsucc " and came back after the shooting looking for people to tell him how cool he was.

But those threads are no longer in the live forum. I suppose a mod can still read them, though. Go to the leper's colony, see who's been probed for 30 days in the last few hours. Odds are it'll be from one of those threads.

I hear there are also threads in QCS, but nothing's worth going there.

lol i assume dickeye's offsite

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

(and can't post for 3 days!)

i'm just mesmerised by his slim insectile legs. why does a person need a gun, with legs like that

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

mahershalalhashbaz posted:

i'm just mesmerised by his slim insectile legs. why does a person need a gun, with legs like that

to shoot people

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
this is a good reminder that the poo poo that's been going down for years in the pnw is wild as gently caress

thinking about it, we export a lot of goons to conflict sites around the globe. maybe we are cia?

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

lmao that this is sa's first blood in the battle for white america

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

it's not often i can say i'm proud of my community...

edit: clarifying for legal reasons, i mean that i am proud of how ridiculous the shooter appeared on the video footage, not proud of the act of shooting a proud boy. to shoot even a proud boy is a vile act, because it is taught that every human being is somehow made in the image of G-d, even the repulsive ones.

mahershalalhashbaz fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Sep 30, 2021

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
can't really recommend posting like that, especially not now

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
who are you again? i can never remember which alt is who

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

Cease to Hope posted:

can't really recommend posting like that, especially not now
i edited and clarified for the squares among us

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
it clarifies a lot, thank you

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

every human being is somehow made in the image of G-d, even the repulsive ones.
Maybe it is especially those ones.
You never know.

Epinephrine
Nov 7, 2008
Mostly I'm just relieved that the C-SPAM shooter that's been foretold by so many for so long wound up only taking a toe. Anything worse and we couldn't lol at the lack of muscle mass on SA's first public antifa super-soldier.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Not only did he only take a toe, he took the toe of Tusitala Toese, aka Tiny Toes.

You could not make this poo poo up.

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

Epinephrine posted:

Mostly I'm just relieved that the C-SPAM shooter that's been foretold by so many for so long wound up only taking a toe. Anything worse and we couldn't lol at the lack of muscle mass on SA's first public antifa super-soldier.
oh poo poo, i didn't realise he actually hit someone

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

rest in peace, tiny toes' toe

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
it's pronounced 'toese'

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
members of the public will not stop loving with random bits of wildlife. it's like they're loving toddlers

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

you are all invited to join me in the cool world

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

members of the public will not stop loving with random bits of wildlife. it's like they're loving toddlers
:( wildlife are so up against it from all directions. little dudes just want to live

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
oh I saw that thread, I didn't realize you were the OP. it makes sense, though, bakshi and all

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i prefer coonskin to cool world to be honest. and heavy traffic over both of those. maybe i should watch fritz the cat at some point

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i prefer coonskin to cool world to be honest. and heavy traffic over both of those. maybe i should watch fritz the cat at some point

willing to say it was his best movie, which is ironic since it directly led to crumb killing the strip for the sin of making it look good

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

bakshi is my son and i am perpetually disappointed in him

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

at last, a poster for me

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

hell-o strange fellow traveler please go on

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

Berke Negri posted:

hell-o strange fellow traveler please go on
i am a raven now

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

i am a raven now

indeed

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
hmmm mostly dry lightning storm tonight. don't like the looks of this

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

why are people talking like facebook is dead? it looks hideously alive to me

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

hmmm mostly dry lightning storm tonight. don't like the looks of this
:gonk: you can handle anything. believe in yourself

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
it was down for a while earlier

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

the people who analysed my father's precious dna have sold their database to a health and wellness company in melbourne, who now use it to target ads for genetically informed weight loss programs at me on facebook. what a time to be alive

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

the people who analysed my father's precious dna have sold their database to a health and wellness company in melbourne, who now use it to target ads for genetically informed weight loss programs at me on facebook. what a time to be alive

How did they get your father's DNA?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Eric Cantonese posted:

these days people pay companies money to harvest their genetic information because we're all idiots

i told my mom getting her dna analyzed would just reveal embarrassing out of wedlock mystery cousins and make it harder for me to successfully get away with crimes, but she went ahead with it anyway

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

Eric Cantonese posted:

through trickery

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

these days people pay companies money to harvest their genetic information because we're all idiots
:negative:

quote:

i told my mom getting her dna analyzed would just reveal embarrassing out of wedlock mystery cousins and make it harder for me to successfully get away with crimes, but she went ahead with it anyway
mum did a dna test too and now my grandmother has two surprise half-siblings lol

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i feel certain that i prophesised that this was going to happen when you first mentioned it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

V. Illych L. posted:

i feel certain that i prophesised that this was going to happen when you first mentioned it
i think you're right