Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Selachian posted:

I've seen some people claim MJF is being neglected because he's never been in serious contention for a title. Because, you know, he'd probably rather trade what he gets in AEW -- lots of promo time, chances to work with the top guys in the company, heavily promoted matches -- for a shot at the Intercontinental title.
Kinda absurd since he literally headlined a PPV against the champ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Selachian posted:

I've seen some people claim MJF is being neglected because he's never been in serious contention for a title. Because, you know, he'd probably rather trade what he gets in AEW -- lots of promo time, chances to work with the top guys in the company, heavily promoted matches -- for a shot at the Intercontinental title.

It cracks me up how they still think the titles in WWE actually mean anything.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

The_Rob posted:

I’m trying to think about MJF working his gimmick at wwe and it sucks rear end

It's just a better flavor of intense Miz promos.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
MJF main evented a pissant little AEW PPV losing to WWE washout Dean Ambrose for their devalued title. He beat other WWE washouts and indie geeks like Cody, Chris Jericho in his other singles matches, and then got buried in the tag division having a match against the Young Bucks on another PPV. Back in May they cared so little about his match they shunted it off to a building next door and pretaped it. He's never even had more than four matches in a year on PPV!

That's not the star treatment WWE could give him, like getting to appear on PPV practically 12 times a year trading wins with Jaxson Ryker and Shanky.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Jiro posted:

It's just a better flavor of intense Miz promos.

He'd have weekly talk show segments and his Wardlow would be Jaxson Ryker

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

If MJF was in WWE they'd give him a monocle and a 1960s yacht outfit and he'd be making poop and pee jokes right before Sheamus forces him into a dunking booth

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

MJF's fate in WWE would be to constantly be pushed aside by whatever talentless green big man they have going to the ring every week

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

i had to use web magic to see it but lol cage's latest instagram post is a beaut

a. he looks like braun after coming out of the dryer

b. tren, you will be absolutely shocked to find out, is trenbolone, an anabolic steroid. he found a shirt that advertises he's anti vax and on the gas simultaneously. neither of these are a surprise of course but jesus

this dude is between flip gordon and ospreay on the dumb wrestler scale

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

just release cage, his dipshit downsides far exceed whatever talent he might have had

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Mulaney Power Move posted:

If MJF was in WWE they'd give him a monocle and a 1960s yacht outfit and he'd be making poop and pee jokes right before Sheamus forces him into a dunking booth

He'd do well and build a buzz on NXT, before being called up to the main roster where he gets jobbed out and then banished to catering when he's not doing dark matches or appearing on Main Event.

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

Critical posted:

i had to use web magic to see it but lol cage's latest instagram post is a beaut

a. he looks like braun after coming out of the dryer

b. tren, you will be absolutely shocked to find out, is trenbolone, an anabolic steroid. he found a shirt that advertises he's anti vax and on the gas simultaneously. neither of these are a surprise of course but jesus

this dude is between flip gordon and ospreay on the dumb wrestler scale

Jesus that shirt, just when I thought I was hating on Brian Cage too much lol.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I don’t get the shirt. It says Tren Kills?

edit: lol never mind I see

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

It's a Mad fold-in, he squeezes his pecs and it says,"TRENT?"

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

If MJF was in WWE they'd give him a monocle and a 1960s yacht outfit

To be honest, AEW should do this.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

it would be a really funny shirt if it wasn't being worn by someone who's actions seem to indicate that he believes what the shirt is saying

maybe the reason why Brian Cage is so bad at talking on TV is because all of his material is steroid related and he has to self-censor

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

CombineThresher posted:

To be honest, AEW should do this.

And the dunk tank. Make it a stip for if MJF loses a feud.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/thejohnnyblast/status/1448843873686638594

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

I'm surprised Cage hasn't tried to rebrand himself as Kanyon 2 to win some goodwill. He's a nerd just put him in the Mortis getup

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Seams posted:

I don’t get the shirt. It says Tren Kills?

edit: lol never mind I see

He's a massive fan of Scottish comedian and video game streamer Limmy Limond, and is promoting his stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7msoqnz2bcY

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
the great southern trenkill

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Cage is an embarrassment to the tren community

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/deanallmark/status/1448662771323719693?s=21

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I mean, tren does kill the novel coronavirus.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

I was going to dismiss it as self promotion but...yeah a good uppercut is fire.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Isn't tren the roid that fucks with your brain and makes you like hyper paranoid while hallucinating? Or am I thinking of some other drug only approved for livestock?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

graph posted:

https://twitter.com/RealKeithLee/status/1448737240130142215

look how they massacred my boy etc

(its free on utub btw)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaBcQjtgmtQ

Quite good, quite good.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Isn't tren the roid that fucks with your brain and makes you like hyper paranoid while hallucinating? Or am I thinking of some other drug only approved for livestock?

bro my stack is safe but yeah don't gently caress with me when im on my cycle

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i want more roided up beefy dudes who try to do moonsaults so i say gently caress it, get on the juice. turn yourself into a meat castle.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Mob posted:

Sammy and Scarlett Bordeaux spent almost an entire Triplemania tag match at the English commentary table accusing everyone of being lizard people from the Hollow Earth so he's got to be an Infowars/Rogan guy

I like the idea of Sammy listening to infowars but being too cheery and optimistic to get hosed up by it. He believes Obama turned the frogs gay but it's just because he wants a gay frog couple as pets. He believes that lizard people lurk inside our hollow earth but only because it sounds cool to see a lizard person. He'll believe the earth is flat because maybe that means he can jump off the side (except AEW officials won't let him :mad: )

Also because I enjoy imagining Pam trying to explain that Alex Jones is an insane person to an incredulous Sammy

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I'm trying to figure out who would be the biggest himbo in AEW between Sammy and a babyface Ricky Starks.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Absolute Ricky Starks

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

LionYeti posted:

I'm trying to figure out who would be the biggest himbo in AEW between Sammy and a babyface Ricky Starks.

Ethan Page? Non kayfabe Preston Vance.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

i want more roided up beefy dudes who try to do moonsaults so i say gently caress it, get on the juice. turn yourself into a meat castle.

Agreed. We unironically need more Steiners. Just absolute psychos who are as jacked as they are demented.

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

LionYeti posted:

I will not stand for this Kip Sabian erasure!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Yes. If you're ever bored one day search for Tren in the TCC steroid thread

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

neoaxd posted:

Agreed. We unironically need more Steiners. Just absolute psychos who are as jacked as they are demented.

See, the issue here is that would normalize Steiners in the industry, and the thing is that Steiners are NOT NORMAL!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

AK-47 posted:

I'm not sure whether Kip and Starks are friends, but I know both of them are buddies with Sammy. This leads me to the belief that Sammy is the himbo that pulls other himbos into his gravitation pull, he is the Himbo Sun forming a Himbo Solar System

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

AK-47 posted:

Kip Sabian's too weird to be a real himbo I think.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

LionYeti posted:

Kip Sabian's too weird to be a real himbo I think.

Counterpoint: SANADA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
the one true aew himbo is trent end of discussion