Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Oh cool stars going into OT what could go wrong?

Hahahaha nothing apparently

Sorry rangers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Yeah I feel bad for the Rangers, they really deserved to win the game with the 2nd period performance alone. Showed alot of skill and character in this game bouncing back from a rough loss the night before and not rewarded at all.

Gallant will have them winning alot though playing like that, very impressive team.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Miro, baby

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

miro scored an ot gwg with the same enthusiasm I have when I check my mail

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

LOL bertuzzi, holy poo poo

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The sterilizing DNA altering Biden vaccine has made all of the other players weak and now Bertuzzi will score 700,000 goals this year. :laffo:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I'd like to join the choir in complaining about Bally's scoreboard at the bottom of the screen, it just makes everything seem off

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao tampa

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

eXXon posted:

Just unbelievable the amount of poo poo they let the Sens get away with then a single stick lift happens and bam

That went both ways..

Zybl0re
Aug 10, 2002

I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT!

MononcQc posted:

Like I know this is a second game in two nights and this is the Habs' 3rd goaltender but how in hell are they losing 4-1 against Buffalo anyway

Because they are a bad hockey team.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I have a feeling a screen grab of that goal is prime "This guy scored" material

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
I think the Lightning need to go home. They are durnk.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That's a board by Palat what the gently caress ref you piece of poo poo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Omfg bertuzzi looking for 5 :eyepop:

Edit: right when I was about to say how terrible the lightning look right now, they get a goal

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

rex rabidorum vires posted:

That's a board by Palat what the gently caress ref you piece of poo poo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hahahahaha uh oh Detroit

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Holy lmfaoooooooooo

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Fucks sake nedeljkovic, ruining my fantasy matchup for this week

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
This game is drunk

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Going to bed but lol Wings god dammit.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Did Detroit just blow a 6-2 lead?

e: Nope, blew a 6-3 lead.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Furnaceface posted:

Did Detroit just blow a 6-2 lead?

It was 6-3, also 4-1 at one point as well

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Not one but two three-goal leads :allears:

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:siren: Bolts Win!

Just like they drew it up

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol that game ruled

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Okay is Seattle playing to just hold at 3-2? They just got 3 icing penalties in a row and I don’t know what that means but it has to be intentional, right? Is this like the hockey equivalent of prevent defense?

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Okay is Seattle playing to just hold at 3-2? They just got 3 icing penalties in a row and I don’t know what that means but it has to be intentional, right? Is this like the hockey equivalent of prevent defense?

Yes, Pretty much.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Mind_Taker posted:

Yes, Pretty much.

I’m going to assume it’s the right strategy but goddamn is it nerve wracking.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Haschel Cedricson posted:

the modern thinking revolution has come slowest to hockey of all major sports. Teams still do what feels right by the conventions of traditional hockey thinking more often that the thing that is proven to win games.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The Red Wings: Still coached by Blashill.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

“That’s Kraken hockey, baby!” I hope that’s not going to be the announcer’s catchphrase whenever they win.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Kraken get their first win :toot:

Natty Ninefingers
Feb 17, 2011
I hope Kraken hockey turns out to be less grindy and less last minute opposing goal type of a thing

Hoekie
Apr 22, 2010
Hell yeah. Go Kraken.

Laplacean Demon
Jan 20, 2004

Red Wings watching too many Lions games.
Detroit is cursed

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Dustin Brown is still playing? God I have not paid any attention whatsoever to the Kings for a long time

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
Brown is gonna pass Marleau for career games. Just watch.

Kopitar is still amazing.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Natty Ninefingers posted:

I hope Kraken hockey turns out to be less grindy and less last minute opposing goal type of a thing

Fire Hakstol

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Canucks at Flyers. This is gonna be so stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

Canucks at Flyers. This is gonna be so stupid.

Yah it’s gonna kick rear end