Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Time to get high and pretend I'm not upset, part 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

Time to get high and pretend I'm not upset, part 2

is it that time again so soon? Time flies

more falafel please

forums poster

i'm getting high because i'm mad at microsoft's documentation again

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

more falafel please posted:

What you don't like digging through 13 out of date articles only to find the one you need with a broken link on it?

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

oho I feel this

more falafel please

forums poster

Zil posted:

What you don't like digging through 13 out of date articles only to find the one you need with a broken link on it?

the documentation i have for the service i'm using is an email thread between an ATG guy and the guy i replaced, which I've now gotten on so i can ask the ATG guy what the hell is wrong. the only actual documentation (for how to authenticate to services like this one) is asininely written. it goes into detail about how to get two of the tokens I need, with an offhand "oh and you'll need to get this third one too" in a different section. the third one is from the same general service as the other two, but inexplicably has to come from the /oauth2/v2.0/token endpoint, when the other two come from the /oauth2/token endpoint. the /oauth2/token endpoint will give you a token for that scope though, it just won't work. i had to figure this out by diffing the raw request that works in Fiddler (copied from the email with the ATG guy) with the one that i was generating.

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Heather Papps

hello friend

somethings different

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

the documentation i have for the service i'm using is an email thread between an ATG guy and the guy i replaced, which I've now gotten on so i can ask the ATG guy what the hell is wrong. the only actual documentation (for how to authenticate to services like this one) is asininely written. it goes into detail about how to get two of the tokens I need, with an offhand "oh and you'll need to get this third one too" in a different section. the third one is from the same general service as the other two, but inexplicably has to come from the /oauth2/v2.0/token endpoint, when the other two come from the /oauth2/token endpoint. the /oauth2/token endpoint will give you a token for that scope though, it just won't work. i had to figure this out by diffing the raw request that works in Fiddler (copied from the email with the ATG guy) with the one that i was generating.

lol again I feel this and imma go edible in your honor shortly

Zil

If your customers have to resort to packet sniffing then you have failed as a dev I feel. I mean I know you can't expect every use case, but come on at least give some kind of error message or debug code.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
howdy I have drank some fancy beers and some not fancy beers and am drinking another not fancy beer so that i can get :trashed:

Sorry about your job AG. That sucks.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

magic cactus posted:

howdy I have drank some fancy beers and some not fancy beers and am drinking another not fancy beer so that i can get :trashed:

Sorry about your job AG. That sucks.

thanks bud. I'll figure it out

Zil

I am so high. Edibles are so weird, one day it's a mild buzz the next you are obertimg the moon

Areola Grande

I need 2 sell some electronics. Isn't there a goon marketplace?

anybody ITT ever bought or sold anything there? any tips on this are welcome

:cheersbird:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

Zil posted:

I am so high. Edibles are so weird, one day it's a mild buzz the next you are aubergine the moon

🍆

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Areola Grande posted:

That would be SA Mart - https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=61
Read the Rules thread and the Pay Attention thread first.

Also, sorry about your disappearing job offer.

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

That would be SA Mart - https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=61
Read the Rules thread and the Pay Attention thread first.

Also, sorry about your disappearing job offer.

thanks and thanks. oddly enough they're offering me a different position now but my trust level is dubious at best rn w/ them so who knows.

It's a work from home thing and I'm not sure I want that. I'm looking for a job that gets me out and about but I'm desperate rn so I'll probably do it

Heather Papps

hello friend

Zil posted:

I am so high. Edibles are so weird, one day it's a mild buzz the next you are obertimg the moon

every time i buy one i'm like sure, this is what the dosage says but who loving knows. maybe all the good juice went into a corner cause the oven was tilted i don't know, but it's a dice roll i'm pretty okay with.

the rezpensiary nearest to me has like, 100 milligram thc chocolate bars for ten bux and it's hard not to grab a few when i'm picking up my ounce.

magic cactus

Do any trashed crew posting pals like the film's of Jim jarmusch? I really liked dead man back in the day, but so far none of his other movies have clicked for me. I'm watching down by law right now after going through his first feature (permanent vacation... didn't like it.)

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Areola Grande posted:

it's good but better for buying than selling

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

pnac attack posted:

it's good but better for buying than selling

drat. I'm trying 2 unload a white ps4 with PT installed as well as a pair of JBL Eon concert speakers and I don't know where else 2 turn besides Craigslist :froggonk:

Zil

Mercari is what I use.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Areola Grande posted:

drat. I'm trying 2 unload a white ps4 with PT installed as well as a pair of JBL Eon concert speakers and I don't know where else 2 turn besides Craigslist :froggonk:

Check out offerup.com.

I've never used it, but it seems like exactly what you need.

Areola Grande

Zil posted:

Mercari is what I use.

I'm on it :hfive:

Areola Grande

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Check out offerup.com.

I've never used it, but it seems like exactly what you need.

I'm on it :rznv::hf::rznv:

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

Do any trashed crew posting pals like the film's of Jim jarmusch? I really liked dead man back in the day, but so far none of his other movies have clicked for me. I'm watching down by law right now after going through his first feature (permanent vacation... didn't like it.)

I like Down By Law but it is SLOOOOOOOOW.

Coffee and Cigarettes is a fun one. I know my dad just watched it a few vignettes at a time, sorta like a TV show.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

magic cactus posted:

Ya. Jim is a weirdo, but I like him a lot. Try Only Lovers Left Alive and work your way backward from there.

Manifisto

magic cactus posted:

unfortunately I have not seen nearly enough of his filmography, but I remember liking mystery train and night on earth, and not really vibing with broken flowers. I definitely saw the dead don't die but it didn't leave me with a lasting impression, I probably found it entertaining enough in the moment but kind of slight.

ty nesamdoom!

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Areola Grande posted:

it's free, try it

speakers sound dank, i'll try 2 convince someone they need em

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

magic cactus

Mormon Nailer posted:

Ya. Jim is a weirdo, but I like him a lot. Try Only Lovers Left Alive and work your way backward from there.

I'm just gonna use your post as a proxy for Jarmusch chat because I'm too trashed to quote everyone. I liked dead man a whole lot, I vaguely remember liking broken flowers back in the day, but overall it's kind of odd because I I've noticed that if I like a one or two of a director's movies I tend to like their filmography, and it seems like Jim is the exception to the rule so far. :shrug:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Mormon Nailer posted:

Only Lovers Left Alive

this one is really good (maybe great) and i was gonna rec it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jim is hard to follow and none of his films are alike and yet they all have the same super understated energy. I find a lot of weed helps most things but especially his films.

Only Lovers Left Alive has one of the funniest lines and delivery in history though.

"You drank Ian!"

magic cactus

Mormon Nailer posted:

Jim is hard to follow and none of his films are alike and yet they all have the same super understated energy.
Yeah I think what it might be is he reminds me a lot of Hal Hartly and I watched one of his films first, so I feel like I'm registering Jarmusch as a ripoff of the latter's style, even though I'm pretty sure they're contemporaries of eachother? I dunno, art is weird like that I guess.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Areola Grande posted:

drat. I'm trying 2 unload a white ps4 with PT installed

Yo make sure to mark up the price appropriately for PT, that is pretty dang rare these days

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Areola Grande

Rarity posted:

Yo make sure to mark up the price appropriately for PT, that is pretty dang rare these days

I've got it covered :dukedog:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Nice :respek:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Areola Grande posted:

I've got it covered :dukedog:

absolutely worth it

also hi trash crew! I think I've realized 20mg (10 sativa 10 indica) of edibles is like my cruising altitude. Tomorrow we see what happens at 25, lol

posting and gaming, if nothing else

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
you ever stare at a forum, and compose a post in your head, a really good one, and you post it, and people post in the thread and have a great time

then you realize it's all in your head and can't remember the wonderful op which brought everyone together :smith:

Areola Grande

Code Jockey posted:

you ever stare at a forum, and compose a post in your head, a really good one, and you post it, and people post in the thread and have a great time

then you realize it's all in your head and can't remember the wonderful op which brought everyone together :smith:

I too suffer from phantom posts :iiam:

especially this time of year :ghost:

UnoriginalMind

I Love You
Man, haven't posted here in like, a million years.

Thursday crew here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feline Mind Meld

I'm pretty creeped out
I got drunk and made out with someone. they wanna make out again. what a good week

I'm smoking some white widow tonight so I might be very bonged out