Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
alas, these three posts are linear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lol :doh:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Kaysette posted:

One of my acquaintances on Twitter is a big sox fan and decided to tweet Enrique "Kike" Hernández’ nickname with a bunch of exclamation marks after some big play the other night. It didn’t go over well lmao

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

lil bip posted:

I am a fuckin cool dad too echi.

its good to be a cool dad

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Volmarias posted:

Meanwhile, taviso has an aha moment for actual exploits while grabbing salsa at the store.

flakeloaf posted:

old el password

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

fun hater posted:

sire, you must play your greatest role yet

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

:popeye:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 217 days!

lol

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Fellatio del Toro posted:

my parents said a lot of really hurtful things when i finally came out as deaf, i think

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

loud & proud i assume

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Don't hear, don't tell.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

A Typical Goon posted:

I've always been pretty good at thread-making GBS threads. whenever I see a terrible thread I just poo poo on it.

PS your thread sucks bro.

Also, I'm pretty good at trivia. Maybe it's from hours and hours of jeopardy when I should have been doing something productive.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

for too long their voices went unheard

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Brawnfire posted:

It's legal tender

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

can you make a separate pyf bans thread or something

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

or just a list in Post My Favourite

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Sapozhnik posted:

We used to have one, but it got a little helldumpy

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Zil posted:

little helldumpy

Solid username

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Sapozhnik posted:

As if you're doing anything important with the time it takes to scroll

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
From the PYF joke thread

Phy posted:

I wanted to hold a contest for the fluffiest cat butt, but I just couldn't get the award for first prize right.

It was a total catastrophe.

Also I'm posting this on the toilet and I just realized I am literally here for shits and giggles

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Sapozhnik posted:

No.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

or just a list in Post My Favourite

No.

But I digress.

isloveenough posted:

Some background...

I've been dating this girl seriously for about a year and a half. We discuss children, marriage, our future home, etc. We currently live together. My parents and friends love her and the universal consensus is that this girl is THE one.

About two months ago I was having serious work-related issues. That is the one thing that my girlfriend and I quarrel over. I love my job, but unfortunately, I travel quite a bit, and that doesn't sit well with her, so the pressure from her to quit quickly pushed me over the edge.

Long story short, I went to a strip club and started getting hammered. One of the bouncers offered me cocaine, so pretty soon I was doing lines off this Asian girl tits. We apparently hit it off well (she told me her whole life story) since she invited me to a private room and started massaging and kissing me. I was wreaked at this point. All I know is that we hosed like crazy given how sore I was the next day. I never told my girlfriend given how ashamed I was. I got a blood test done last week and am clean. Now I regret not telling her, because about an hour ago I received a phone call from the stripper (I must have given her my card) saying that she was pregnant, and I was the only person she had sex with (without a condom) in the past three months. It could be a lie, but I'm going to assume that it's true.

And now I'm strategizing what my next move will be. Advice?

Schweig und tanze posted:

This is believeable if you change "asian stripper" to "obese LARP-er" and "cocaine" to "girl scout thin mint cookies."

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

EorayMel posted:

No.

No.

But I digress.

Ugh, the number of people in the thread with the hot take of "call immigration and deport that illegal whore before she anchor babies you" is truly repulsive.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Breetai posted:

Ugh, the number of people in the thread with the hot take of "call immigration and deport that illegal whore before she anchor babies you" is truly repulsive.

What year was it

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Milo and POTUS posted:

What year was it

'07

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Sapozhnik posted:

gently caress off, ban archaeology is a reputable field of study.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Kenning posted:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Kenning posted:

banthropology?

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Kenning posted:

effortpost photoshop of partially excavated red hammer

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Kenning posted:

I'll drink to that, like AlienBong's thread that AlienBong made in 2012 about AlienBong's friend that is a co-owner of an awesome distillery, to which AlienBong got banned in by Kewpuh and The Finn for the punishment reason of "Go gently caress yourself AlienBong."

AlienBong posted:

Hello to all of you.

I come to introduce myself. I am AlienBong. I have chosen my handle after the first Bong I had ever bought. it had a picture of an alien on it playing hackiesak on it. My friends and I fondly began calling it the AlienBong. Thus for 15 years has the AlienBong stood the test of time. Whole forests are burned in its furnace of aluminum.

I play allot of games as I have had allot of free time lately. I am an Astronomy major. I like spaaaaace! I drink allot of Spirits as a friend of mine is co-owner of an awesome distillery. https://www.stgeorgespirits.com Had to plug him. It's good stuff. I mean who doesn't like booze?

I have been looking at getting into Eve online now for a while. The pvp in eve sounds deliciously fun. I look forward to gaming with everyone, and if your in my neck of the woods. Let's go drinking.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
On that website, if you say you're not old enough to drink, it redirects you to a milk site with Kevin from The Office

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Splicer posted:

From the PYF joke thread

Thank you, it's always nice to know I made someone else laugh, or barring a laugh, groan in rapidly building angre

OnlyBans
Sep 21, 2021

by sebmojo
Man, next time I am at St George I will ask the distiller if he has stairs in his house.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:30bux: "I PLAIED MARI-HO SHUN-SHINE!" or "nintendo = teh they" :30bux:

obsol33t posted:

anyway, i got to play the jap version of Mario Sunshine today. WTF was nintendo thinking? "HARLO! I AM MARIO AND NOW I HAEV TEH NEW TO YOU PLAY WITH! ITS A BACKPACK THAT SPRAYS WATER EVERYWHERE! FUN FUN FUN FOR EVERYONE WITHOUT A GUN!"

seriously though, where did nintendo get the idea for these kooky garbage rear end-spinoff games? first Luigi's Mansion, now this? what next? Pickachu's <insersomething here>? where pikachu runs around with a toaster plugged into his rear end and he toasts bread for people and drops the toaster in people's bathtubs/fishtanks?

Nintendo, just go back to the days of SNES when your games were good.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
RIP obsol33t and their million dollar Pikachu game idea

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
'teh they'

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

EorayMel posted:

:30bux: "I PLAIED MARI-HO SHUN-SHINE!" or "nintendo = teh they" :30bux:

Reg date of 01/01/01 and they go out with a useless poo poo thread like that. smdh

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

more like obso111t

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Wasn't there a point way back in forums history where people's regdates got changed to 01/01/01 for some reason?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

you could buy a 9/11 regdate, i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Yeah, that used to be possible but the option got removed at some point