Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
All these poo poo rappers thirsting for a place at the next inauguration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Love how Fox News and conservative media likes to find one non-white person every few weeks to prop up as a new bastion of conservative thought. It can only be ONE though, or else the run the risk of going woke.

Prior to Kyrie it was Cardi B. Larry Elder before that. And before that, I dunno, Kanye West maybe?

All of them get propped up for a little bit so Fox can use them for political gain and race-baiting, then they get discarded pretty quickly once they move on to the new thing.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Here is Forgioto Blow

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Looks like he is in pain

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Lmao, look at grandpa over here with his pants above his navel.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

He fucks the doll

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

A Fancy Hat posted:

Prior to Kyrie it was Cardi B. Larry Elder before that. And before that, I dunno, Kanye West maybe?

Nicki Minaj, Cardi wrote a song about her wet rear end pussy last year and is a demon as a result.

Edit: the Trump Cinematic Universe is overly complex and paced entirely too fast

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Oct 15, 2021

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Some high quality schadenfreude

LOL!!!

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Partycat posted:

Looks like he is in pain

You would be too if you were an inanimate object seat belted in a chair and abused by a Neanderthal with fetal alcohol syndrome.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Someone shop a fleshlight into the nussy, tia.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Trump Norris doesn't need a majority of votes, he just tells everyone he's the winner.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Roger Stone has an incredible tailor

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

oh my god the video for this is not to be missed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3llTNHcPqk

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

teen witch posted:

oh my god the video for this is not to be missed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3llTNHcPqk

Pro click

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
"I hope one day they do this to someone who is jabbed so they can have a meltdown and realize the jab doesn't do poo poo." Yeah, maybe someday a vaccinated person will show up in the Covid wing. The loving brain failure is on every level.

e:fb

SocketWrench posted:

They won't do it to vaccinated people, because surprise! Vaccinated people have a stupid low chance of getting ventilated unlike you douchebags. I hope this fucker dies of it

trickybiscuits fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Oct 15, 2021

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Real Doll Trump is what all the kids (and the young at heart) want for Christmas this year. Patented Throat Goat hinged jaw, realistic toadstool action and a speaker that says "No Homo" for you whenever you knock on his back door. Order now from "mypillow.com".

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

A Fancy Hat posted:

The "Let's Go Brandon" stuff is the cringiest thing I've seen out of the right in a long time.

I've seen middle-aged women post it online, like "teehee, i did a swear but NOT REALLY!". Just the weakest, lamest insult imaginable.

I proudly said "gently caress donald trump" and "lol this fat bitch got covid". I wasn't going around saying "durnald FRUMP!" or anything like it was a secret swear-word code.

It is so fuckin' lame. I mean, if you're gonna walk the walk, talk the fuckin' talk, you weak-rear end 'fraidy cats.
Have some conviction in your beliefs. If you really believe in something, stand up for it ya fuckin' cowards.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Here is Forgioto Blow

Is he pooping? I think he's pooping.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Lol what are conversations like with these two, you think?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

"Have I shown you the tattoo of Richard Nixon on my back yet?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Would you like to see it again?"

"No."

"Okay. Would you like to gently caress my wife?"

"Yes."

"Then we're in agreement, friend."

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

one of them complains about their dick not working for the last 10 years and the other one complains about being 70 years old

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

otter posted:

So as we were leaving she and my wife were talking about covid shots, and she thinks it is discrimination that people have to be given the shot to keep their state / government / regular jobs. She did not like my response that yes, it is discrimination but it's not like religious discrimination in which "Die, Jew!" but discrimination in the same way that you would not allow a pedophile to babysit your kids, or hire someone with a BAC of .20 to drive your uber. She got very offended and retorted that even if it's more dangerous, it should still be their decision. I had to break it to her that this is like allowing someone to be in your car who not only takes off their seat belt risking their own safety but also reaches into the back seat starts unlocking your children's seat belts as well.

One of the reasons for seat belt laws is people not wearing seat belts can and did actually injure and kill other people who even wore seat belts because your body would fling at someone or ping pong around the car.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Happy Balloon Boy Day to everyone who observes

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Guze posted:

Happy Balloon Boy Day to everyone who observes

I thought that poo poo was peak presidency, but then this happened

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1449008597803864064
Audit abso-the gently caress-lutely EVERYTHING!!!! You get an audit... YOU get an audit...YOUUUUU get an audit! I want audits from sea to shining motherfucking sea! No I will not look up what an audit is

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Reminder that Loomer is TWENTY EIGHT and looks like that because her plastic surgeon is a man who calls himself "Dr. Redpill" and wants to be the #1 plastic surgeon for Trump supporters.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

"I'm strong" and "I trust my immune system" is like the mating call of people who don't know anything about infectious diseases. Like, no exposure, literal or otherwise. Even chicken pox has stopped being just something you go through as a kid. Back in the 1600s everyone got smallpox and you just hoped you would get through it all right and not die. One woman had smallpox at about age seventeen and a secondary infection entered her body through a lesion on her hip so that she spent the rest of her life unable to walk properly. It's the same old crap: people think they've never experienced a problem, therefore the problem isn't real. Or like that line from Walk the Line: "It does not work itself out. People work it out for you and you think it works itself out."

Anyway, I'd like a Jr. Baconator with no sauce, large fries, medium diet coke please.

Here is Forgioto Blow

I got it. He is the fat kid from that Metalocalypse episode where the band adopts a kid and then leaves him on the cat sanctuary island. (looks up a picture to check) OH MY GOD he really is.

Really glad he didn't get murdered by the wayward kitties.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

trickybiscuits posted:

"I'm strong" and "I trust my immune system" is like the mating call of people who don't know anything about infectious diseases. Like, no exposure, literal or otherwise. Even chicken pox has stopped being just something you go through as a kid. Back in the 1600s everyone got smallpox and you just hoped you would get through it all right and not die. One woman had smallpox at about age seventeen and a secondary infection entered her body through a lesion on her hip so that she spent the rest of her life unable to walk properly. It's the same old crap: people think they've never experienced a problem, therefore the problem isn't real. Or like that line from Walk the Line: "It does not work itself out. People work it out for you and you think it works itself out."

Anyway, I'd like a Jr. Baconator with no sauce, large fries, medium diet coke please.

I got it. He is the fat kid from that Metalocalypse episode where the band adopts a kid and then leaves him on the cat sanctuary island. (looks up a picture to check) OH MY GOD he really is.

Really glad he didn't get murdered by the wayward kitties.

Also big fan of "I am young and strong and have a good immune system unlike all you losers, anyway I'ma ask for an exemption because of my chronic low blood pressure and circulation issues"

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

A Fancy Hat posted:

Reminder that Loomer is TWENTY EIGHT and looks like that because her plastic surgeon is a man who calls himself "Dr. Redpill" and wants to be the #1 plastic surgeon for Trump supporters.

:lol: Literally making themselves into monsters to own the libs.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Data Graham posted:

Also big fan of "I am young and strong and have a good immune system unlike all you losers, anyway I'ma ask for an exemption because of my chronic low blood pressure and circulation issues"
You could turn it into a drinking game; how many sentences to go from "I'm the embodiment of health with a flawless immune system" to "I'm 64, do have some heart and respiratory problems, weigh 360lbs, and only eat potatoes on my mobility scooter".

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

A UK MP just got stabbed during a constituent event so get ready for the GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE ourobouros that's about to emerge again

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.s...urgery-12434498

wot are you going to do mate, stab me?

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
"I am calling for an audit on the GOP"

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

A Fancy Hat posted:

"Have I shown you the tattoo of Richard Nixon on my back yet?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Would you like to see it again?"

"No."

"Okay. Would you like to gently caress my wife?"

"Yes."

"Then we're in agreement, friend."

lol

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

A Fancy Hat posted:

Bro why did you tell me this?

He's the one they call Dr Redpill
He's the one to make you look all white
He's the one they call Dr Redpill
He's going to make you a Frankenstein

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Here is Forgioto Blow

I refuse to believe this is a real human. It has to be some deep dream AI that made a version of every loving horrible and disgusting person ever.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If you're gonna get plastic surgery you might as well look like a more horrifying jigsaw, that's like the one thing about loomer I get.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
If a chud was infected with every disease known to man at the same time would their immune system kick into overdrive to fulfil the prophecy and become Chud-supreme? Or do they just die in a moist puddle of leaking fluids?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

There were a few episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia last season where they make fun of people like this. Like in more than one episode a member of the gang will call someone a "soyboy beta cuck".

Also

This loving owns