Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

UnoriginalMind posted:

Man, haven't posted here in like, a million years.

Thursday crew here?

welcome back!

this is normally :trashed: crew - for drinking and getting high or just feeling high vibes and such but BYOB is currently being haunted

there's probably still a few posters around from the old days but BYOB now is all about the chill and :justpost:

hope you stick around and post more with us!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Feline Mind Meld posted:

I got drunk and made out with someone. they wanna make out again. what a good week

I'm smoking some white widow tonight so I might be very bonged out

:peanut: dang that does sound like a good week indeed and white widow is rad stuff!

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I hope this becomes Trashed Crew again soon.
I wanna drink responsibly but I can't do that while the Sober Crew is watching me.

take the moon

by sebmojo

magic cactus posted:

Do any trashed crew posting pals like the film's of Jim jarmusch? I really liked dead man back in the day, but so far none of his other movies have clicked for me. I'm watching down by law right now after going through his first feature (permanent vacation... didn't like it.)

every time i think jim jarmusch i think of that scene in bored to death where hes bicycling around the room

ive never seen one of his movies lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

IGgy IGsen posted:

I hope this becomes Trashed Crew again soon.
I wanna drink responsibly but I can't do that while the Sober Crew is watching me.

I'm still gonna drink and blaze it, I'm not scared of ghosts :smug:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hello friends. Sativa and indica are meaningless words in the realm of effects of cannabis. Expand your mind and research your poo poo.

take the moon

by sebmojo
hello friend mn. good mango and good mango orbs in trashed sober crew

postin during class woo

----------------

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Code Jockey posted:

absolutely worth it

also hi trash crew! I think I've realized 20mg (10 sativa 10 indica) of edibles is like my cruising altitude. Tomorrow we see what happens at 25, lol

posting and gaming, if nothing else

I always have trouble with these because I haven't really smoked since I was 'employed' in the mid naughties, but I am way far from the head buzz wanting and just want the like physical relax(I can chill my brain well with some booze). My brother suggested indica(I think, I was drunk then and now) as far as what he'd recommend for me. I used to eat a bit of this sheet style rock candy some people I knew had and I'd let it dissolve after chomping it while I was drinking tallcans of Colt45. It kicks gradually for me so I can kinda hit a sweet spot, every now and then I just would crunch up alil more candy and by the time I was like pretty much not aware or physical sensation I'd finish whatever can(maybe second, maybe sixth in the late afternoon/evening) and float on my 15 min walk home and grab food on the way or something quick at home then go enjoy my mental booze and physical weed buzz while I watched a movie and passed out.
I figured out the mental high is really not what I like and I'd rather have a light drunk for the mentals.

oh, btw... its 8:38am and i need to go get another pint of rum. Frohen Freitag! Trink Rum und Piraten alles!!

A: it's now 2 hours later and I think this is the only thread I'm allowed to post in until I go sleep for awhile. So, I'd better get back to watching some videos until I stop consciousness.

nesamdoom fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Oct 15, 2021

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
The local Costco had some 70cl bottles of Chambord on the shelf last week, I felt this was serendipity at work so...

Someone far less responsible and upstanding than I will probably get quite drunk this weekend on PBJs :trashed:

Ass-penny

Mormon Nailer posted:

Hello friends. Sativa and indica are meaningless words in the realm of effects of cannabis. Expand your mind and research your poo poo.

I prefer to smoke it.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
My thing now is eating some oui'd and then smoking some oui'd to pass the 2 hours with

Feels like the effects from smoking are killed in like 45 minutes lately

Ass-penny

What if you just, and hear me out, smoke all the time everyday until you can't tell if it's working anymore and you basically need to eat oui'd to feel it's effects?

In an unrelated note, I work this afternoon but I think I should eat some oui'd first to make it interesting.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

NumptyScrub posted:

The local Costco had some 70cl bottles of Chambord on the shelf last week, I felt this was serendipity at work so...

Someone far less responsible and upstanding than I will probably get quite drunk this weekend on PBJs :trashed:

yessssss v jealous. drat I love those things. Fun drink and effective!

Few more meetings then it's edible city.

Achtane posted:

My thing now is eating some oui'd and then smoking some oui'd to pass the 2 hours with

Feels like the effects from smoking are killed in like 45 minutes lately

I am feeling this. I had 20mg of edibles yesterday and got to a nice place, but I had to absolutely chain vape my cart to get anything out of it. Seems like a lot of work.

MN will hop in here with her disdain for carts and drat it I keep coming back to her being right, and I can't smoke because of my lungs, so edible we'd it is

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

CARTS BAD ARGLEBARGLE RAAAARRRRR JUST MAKE YOUR OWN OR SOMETHING THEY SUCK

Was that good enough?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also hot tip: I highly recommend a Puffco Plus V2 if you can't smoke and still want to dab. Real real.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

CARTS BAD ARGLEBARGLE RAAAARRRRR JUST MAKE YOUR OWN OR SOMETHING THEY SUCK

Was that good enough?

Lol yes

Also yeah I think imma get a plus. The peak is overkill for me and $gently caress so yeah

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
I live in a stupid state (Ohio) where I can’t just go Buy Weed, and my dude isn’t around at the moment, so I went and picked up some delta-8 gummies from the smoke shop. I def prefer normal THC but I was p gone off of 100mg 🥴

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
like vaping normally does nothing but dabbing through my cooler setup does work lol

take the moon

by sebmojo
im still black widowing, then im gonna switch to a thc dominant strain, then switch back lol

or such is the idea

----------------

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

take the moon posted:

im still black widowing, then im gonna switch to a thc dominant strain, then switch back lol

or such is the idea

man plans, the bong laughs

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Percy Teatwillow posted:

I live in a stupid state (Ohio) where I can’t just go Buy Weed, and my dude isn’t around at the moment, so I went and picked up some delta-8 gummies from the smoke shop. I def prefer normal THC but I was p gone off of 100mg 🥴

oh hi, yo

----------------

more falafel please

forums poster

i'm home alone for the weekend, i think i'm gonna... roll a joint, and then smoke it? is that how it works?

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

more falafel please

forums poster

more falafel please posted:

i'm home alone for the weekend, i think i'm gonna... roll a joint, and then smoke it? is that how it works?

i need to find papers. it's been a while, lol

edit: found some very old Top papers and a bunch of packs of the papers that come with a can of bali shag from when i used to handroll, like 15 years ago

more falafel please fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Oct 15, 2021

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Percy Teatwillow posted:

Buddy lemme tell you a secret:

You can get it if you can get a doctor to say you need it. I'm not saying lie. I'm just saying, call one of the MMJ doctors and talk to them.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

Buddy lemme tell you a secret:

You can get it if you can get a doctor to say you need it. I'm not saying lie. I'm just saying, call one of the MMJ doctors and talk to them.

I wish I had been at the right place to know I needed it for my anxiety, I would've got a med card years ago

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
This Black Cherry BHO has kind of a peppery taste to it when I chill it for long enough

also it's doing a fine job of chilling me along with the 25mg of candies I've had lol

happy friday orbs

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Black Cherry has a lot of carophyllene. That's the pepper flavor you're tasting!

more falafel please

forums poster

i rolled a tiny baby joint and i'm finally done with work poo poo for the day so i'm gonna smoke it once i order dinner because i might be Way Too High

more falafel please

forums poster

Way Too High is different than Joelle van Dyne having Too Much Fun but it is related

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
hey MN, what's the best vape thingy in the <$200 range?

I have a pax 2 and it's always felt okay but not amazing. Honestly it feels like too much work sometimes. I know that sounds really dumb but it's like I have to take a million hits off of it to get anywhere vs using something like a one hitter a few times

Also I'm not cool enough to get anything other than flower so I dunno about dabs n stuff really

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

if anyone needs this.... here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EefPcht54c

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Achtane posted:

I have a pax 2 and it's always felt okay but not amazing. Honestly it feels like too much work sometimes. I know that sounds really dumb but it's like I have to take a million hits off of it to get anywhere vs using something like a one hitter a few times

Also I'm not cool enough to get anything other than flower so I dunno about dabs n stuff really

For dry herb vaping I like my VLeaf ($60) but if I overload it or tip it upside down, the screen to the mouthpiece can get clogged. Great device though.

Curious what other people say too. I was drat close to getting a Volcano...

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Achtane posted:

You want electronic or analog? If you want analog with a butane tri torch lighter, get a Dynavap 2020 M. You can get a starter kit for fifty bucks:

https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/welcome-kit/welcome-kit-zebrawood/

Do that.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hat tip to poverty goat, for being the greatest Dynavap evangelist on line on the internet because I don't have a problem now, at all. There aren't seven. Shut up.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

Hat tip to poverty goat, for being the greatest Dynavap evangelist on line on the internet because I don't have a problem now, at all. There aren't seven. Shut up.

lmao

I think this will be my Dab Thing. Dynavap and ispire. It'll work loving great with my cooler setup.

Thanks friends

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Mormon Nailer posted:

why do you have seven?

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

pnac attack posted:

why do you have seven?

So, I bought one for myself. And then someone gave me one. And then I acquired one more by a mishap. And then four additional for gifts for other people when I get to see them in person.

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Drinkin' a beer right now.
Fight me!

Or don't I'd rather not do violence.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Mormon Nailer posted:

And then four additional for gifts for other people when I get to see them in person.

:kiddo: :imunfunny:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:rznv::angel: