Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Going camping this weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Metroid Dread, might start Xenosaga 1

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

might fire up LeafGreen or SoulSilver

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

No idea yet. Might pick up Yakuza 5 again. I left off at Saejima leaving the hunting camp but forgot everything else that happened. Is there a good summary I can read or something?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wild Arms 3, about to explore the ancient tower of Ka Dingel. Also some monkey ball, almost done with the story levels.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

back4blood. keep getting called the n word in it. classic poo poo.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
im going to bestbuy prolly during lunch to buy metroid bread and then ill play it later on

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted:

im going to bestbuy prolly during lunch to buy metroid bread and then ill play it later on

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

getting into hades finally very ftw

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

im gonna play guilty gear with the new patch that changed everything. it sucks playing that game because even though i love it and my friends love it everybody online bitches non stop about everything and it's impossible to avoid. at least the patch will change the bitching slightly.

also gonna play metroid dread

than you @CanadianAniGuy

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Dragon Quest 11

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

back4blood tonite

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

its deece so far but i just wish halo was out

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bolverkur posted:

might fire up LeafGreen or SoulSilver

I’m thinking this too, and probably some other gba games. that thread inspired me

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

HolePisser1982 posted:

back4blood tonite

been wanting to check that out myself tbh

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

some wrecking crew atm.

if i get really lucky, metroid dread later tonight, then drafting paper magic with some friends tomorrow morning, then going over my brother's to play oblivion. otherwise probably nothing :(

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

takeout + video games?
yeah, im thinkin tonight's gonna be pretty epic :cheers:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Metroid Dread, might start Xenosaga 1

Excuse me its XenoSaGa.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

working from home, diablo 2 all day. oblivion stream by night.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Excuse me its XenoSaGa.

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i went to the best buy and they didnt have dread despite their website saying that they had it in store so i took a risk and went to the target next door and they had it. then i got mcdonalds on the way home. thank you for your support

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
after RE8 and how amazing it looked i think im going to try the new edition of metro exodus that has all lighting be rtx lighting, or something like that. i enjoyed it when i played it a year ago up to the point where the game just breaks and you literally can not advance the story after a actiony shoot out right in the middle of act 2. hope that bug was fixed in this new edition cause i found zero solutions when i first encountered it.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

mycophobia posted:

i went to the best buy and they didnt have dread despite their website saying that they had it in store so i took a risk and went to the target next door and they had it. then i got mcdonalds on the way home. thank you for your support

another goon success story

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mycophobia posted:

double win

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Got back on my Three Houses poo poo to have something to do while working, New Game+++++ let’s go. First time replaying since I finished the fourth and final route in the game earlier this year, going to do another Silver Snow route since that’s the first one I did when the game was new in 2019

Once I’m off work I’ll get back to Skyward Sword HD and maybe Lost Judgment

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

mycophobia posted:

did you get french fries

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Sub-Actuality posted:

did you get french fries

no. i got a mcdouble and 10 mcnuggets with honey mustard and a large diet coke. its my standard order

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i always regret getting fries

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

mycophobia posted:

no. i got a mcdouble and 10 mcnuggets with honey mustard and a large diet coke. its my standard order

unconventional but solid. good choices

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

no fries means the meal is healthy

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I could go for a big mac with all the fixins today

e: in light of recent events I will be forgoing the fixins

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Xenoblade Chronicles

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

I could go for a big mac with all the fixins today

e: in light of recent events I will be forgoing the fixins

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

20 piece chicken nug, sweet and sour sauce, no fries, mcflurry for me. when i was a kid i used to call it the breakfast of champions until my mom made me stop

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
2 double cheeseburgers (not that scam McDouble crap), medium fry, 20 piece. Mtn Dew Zero from the fridge.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

when i was a kid i used to call it the breakfast of champions until my mom made me stop

lmao

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Fungah! posted:

20 piece chicken nug, sweet and sour sauce, no fries, mcflurry for me. when i was a kid i used to call it the breakfast of champions until my mom made me stop

your mom sounds lame

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Requesting an hbag containment unit in sector 267.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
stfu