Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chglcu
May 17, 2007

I'm so bored with the USA.

Bugsy posted:

Its fixed now. Looked fine in the preview window and didnt know its was loving green in the final. :(

I’m curious how it happened in the first place, but suspect it’ll be something disappointingly mundane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

chglcu posted:

I’m curious how it happened in the first place, but suspect it’ll be something disappointingly mundane.

Haha yeah, I only commented because I was baffled at how it could have happened.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cleretic posted:

I know you mean you're watching it with someone or something, but I choose to imagine you're begrudgingly watching all of them as, like, a just-in-case measure.

Well I'm glad you didn't think I watch them for inspiration.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'm sad I missed the screenshot that was apparently developed by hand in a contaminated darkroom

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If you have a beer bottle handy you can achieve a similar effect by reading the forums through it.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

OwlFancier posted:

If you have a beer bottle handy you can achieve a similar effect by reading the forums through it.

FRIDAY NIGHT MUTHAFUCKAS

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Hedrigall posted:

$5k on food and entertainment a month??????

Cocaine counts as both food and entertainment right?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Spalec posted:

Cocaine counts as both food and entertainment right?

https://youtu.be/eOX8SQwV64c

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Why do these people never consider that poor people also live in New York?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

They're trying to fix that

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

They do but are too busy retching and crying to tweet about it.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
A St. Louis Post-Dispatch journalist found 100,000 Social Security numbers exposed in a government website, and reported the flaw to the government. They were included in the page's source, so basically accessible to anyone with a browser and knows about View Source.

Missouri state is obviously taking this very well

https://twitter.com/GovParsonMO/status/1448697768311132160
https://twitter.com/GovParsonMO/status/1448697780101394432

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

Fishstick posted:

A St. Louis Post-Dispatch journalist found 100,000 Social Security numbers exposed in a government website, and reported the flaw to the government. They were included in the page's source, so basically accessible to anyone with a browser and knows about View Source.

Missouri state is obviously taking this very well

https://twitter.com/GovParsonMO/status/1448697768311132160
https://twitter.com/GovParsonMO/status/1448697780101394432

This is basically the "too honest" achievment on Paper's, Please.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1449008597803864064?s=20

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Wasn't she just dying of covid like 2 weeks ago?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Audit audit audit, someone has a new favorite word

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

joylessdivision posted:

Wasn't she just dying of covid like 2 weeks ago?

I think dying of covid is a pretty good short term grift for far right bottom feeders

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

IronicDongz posted:

I mean, I'm in my mid-20s and all that guy's killings where he sent the police letters and was given the "BTK Killer" name before he was caught happened literally before I was born
He actually named himself because he was a loving dork. He also made a logo for himself, which is stupid and looks dumb.

Khizan posted:

BTK is the one who told the police "I want to send you a letter, can you trace a floppy disk if one is sent to you? No lying!" and got caught when they lied and said they could not.
Yeah, and during the interrogation he was like "why did you lie to me :cry:" and the cops were "to catch you, dumbass. That's what we do'

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
https://twitter.com/LizMair/status/1448985812444528640

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Smaller punishments have only seemed to reinforce my child's eating disorder, so destroying something they care about should probably do the trick to convince them this time.

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
Pretty sure when any of these right wing grifters get their vaccination they 'catch' covid to make sure nobody asks them why they never got it.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Burning my son's shinies every day until he's ripped

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Oh, so this is what female libertarians are like, I see.

(seriously, check her profile)

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
https://twitter.com/Cobreean/status/1448826120514809865

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

You missed the best response to "but the NBA lets you play if you have AIDS"

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Is this the NFT/gaming based economy I've heard so much about from Grimes?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

She preceded this by saying she was gonna post inflammatory poo poo to spice things up. No wonder she had an illustrious career as the Comms Director for the likes of Rick Perry and Carly Fiorina!

Anyway nothing will top her legendary "I hate when Spanish-speaking people look Mongolian" tweet.

acyclicity
Oct 27, 2008

A curious little mouse!

Further evidence there should be some kind of Voight-Kampff style test for parenting.

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
Is... is this not literally just a description of physical trading cards? That have existed for literal decades? I'm so confused.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Guilting your kids about the basest levels of Maslow's pyramid to speedrun raising a serial killer.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

Robert Z’Dar’s long lost daughter.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Handcuffing myself to Ronna McDaniel to own the RINOs

chglcu
May 17, 2007

I'm so bored with the USA.
Ashkenazi IQ is stored in the face.

acyclicity
Oct 27, 2008

A curious little mouse!

Andos El Pantos posted:

Is... is this not literally just a description of physical trading cards? That have existed for literal decades? I'm so confused.

I have a hard time imagining how Hearthstone could get any worse, but this is definitely one of the possible options. Maybe Blizzard could implement some kind of auction house where players use real money in order to facilitate trading?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

If you watch the full clip she claims Joe Biden is being photoshopped or green screened into photos of him in the white house because he's too sickly to be in the white house.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Nucleic Acids posted:

Robert Z’Dar’s long lost daughter.

Don't insult my man Z'Dar like that :colbert:

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of NFT buyers are people with gambling addictions, neurodivergency, or are just very poor and desperate for a break, losing everything they have to the newest scam that uses psychological research to target them. It's like how videogame companies are very interested in your buying habits while depressed.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

This just sounds like "monetize your hobbies into a side hustle" thing and...gently caress that.

I wanna do meaningless poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/philfanacc/status/1448512549935357953?t=VefpG03oiFjPqW9TexidpQ&s=19