Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The legend of bob walking 50 nuggets back to his house to eat in 1 sitting.

my lunch order was either like 5+ mcchickens or 40 nugs for a long time. during the superbowl they had the 50 nug bucket and that was the end of me. hit 220lbs at my peak power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

at my old house I was 5 blocks away from mcdonalds and for like 4 years I ate there 2-3 times a day. one day a guy working the window saw me and went "Man, AGAIN?!" genuinely angry that I was back so I exiled myself from mcds for months

American McGay posted:

Have a similar story here but with Culver's and a drive-thru lady that I couldn't tell if she was just being colloquial or hinting at my frequent visits with "you know the drill".

ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

at my old house I was 5 blocks away from mcdonalds and for like 4 years I ate there 2-3 times a day. one day a guy working the window saw me and went "Man, AGAIN?!" genuinely angry that I was back so I exiled myself from mcds for months

HolePisser1982 posted:

pigpen smiling inside a persistent lingering cloud of mcdonalds food smell

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i used to be a security guard nd the only place i could eat in the building was a subway so i was going three or four times a week, had to stop going because the guy behind the counter said hey, listen, i have a video that's super important for you to watch. i sat down thinking he was going to show me a recording of a crime or something and he opens his phone to loose change

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

i used to be a security guard nd the only place i could eat in the building was a subway so i was going three or four times a week, had to stop going because the guy behind the counter said hey, listen, i have a video that's super important for you to watch. i sat down thinking he was going to show me a recording of a crime or something and he opens his phone to loose change

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Fungah! posted:

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Lost Judgment postgame and Harmony of Dissonance. Might start Prey (2017) later tonight

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

A while back I was hungover in Dunkins drivethru, and the dunkin babe said she made an extra iced tea by accident and if I wanted it for free so I said sure. Anyway it tasted like poo poo and I threw it on the ground.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

extremebuff posted:

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

extremebuff posted:

Fungah! posted:

Lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

ArfJason posted:

jesus how do you guys eat so much

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

A while back I was hungover in Dunkins drivethru, and the dunkin babe said she made an extra iced tea by accident and if I wanted it for free so I said sure. Anyway it tasted like poo poo and I threw it on the ground.

lmao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Fungah! posted:

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
my go to order as a kid was a mcdouble, a mcchicken with cheese, and a medium fry with extra salt. unless it was friday then you know i was getting that buy one get one free filet o fish

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
anwyay im gonna get thru metroid dread in less than 4 hours for the final ending reward pictures. then probably finally get back to cleaning up sidequest in lost judgment

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i greatly prefer wendys to mcdonalds but the latter is much closer to my house and im very lazy sometimes

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

mycophobia posted:

i greatly prefer wendys to mcdonalds but the latter is much closer to my house and im very lazy sometimes

the pretzel pub burger was one of the best fast food sandwiches i've ever had, no cap

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

extremebuff posted:

Fungah! posted:

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

Lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Circle of the Moon and Final Fantasy VIII.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
Bayonetta

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!

Fungah! posted:

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fungah! posted:

lmao

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

extremebuff posted:

Fungah! posted:

lol

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I bought Metroid Dread so I'm going to play that until I beat it.

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
Dragon Quest 11. Got it a week ago and I've already put 40+ hours into it. I loving love this game.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
What kind of food does a derpy klurf eat on a friday night

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
Beat dread so probably back to death loop and smt 3

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Plebian Parasite posted:

Taking a nap while the Good Life finishes downloading

how is it?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Fucker posted:

how is it?

I barely had time to play it before work but so far but it's pretty nice, you make all your money by taking photos, you get a garden to grow herbs and veggies, it has a big list of things to cook and you learn new recipes by eating in cozy pubs. The game world looks huge for the type of game it is, opened up the map and was like 'oh that's a decent size' but then it kept scrolling and scrolling. The main character kicks rear end too, angry New York girl dealing with bumpkin English village is fun.

It's also got all sorts of funny SWERY stuff in it already, I got stopped by a gate that wanted me to pay up 10$ to open up a new area but i just turned into a cat and jumped the fence.

Plebian Parasite fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Oct 15, 2021

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

I barely had time to play it before work but so far but it's pretty nice, you make all your money by taking photos, you get a garden to grow herbs and veggies, it has a big list of things to cook and you learn new recipes by eating in cozy pubs. The game world looks huge for the type of game it is, opened up the map and was like 'oh that's a decent size' but then it kept scrolling and scrolling. The main character kicks rear end too, angry New York girl dealing with bumpkin English village is fun.

It's also got all sorts of funny SWERY stuff in it already, I got stopped by a gate that wanted me to pay up 10$ to open up a new area but i just turned into a cat and jumped the fence.

ok now how about the nap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I might download the good life after hearing the imp response