Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Grouchio posted:

Right wing 00s cultural snobbery that's how
please explain what that scene has to do at all with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm pretty sure it was so they could get to the mascot character and sell toys of the mascot character.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i mean like i said, the laboon arc specifically wasnt cut for that reason, it was cut for the whale violence. laboon's extremely heavily scarred and bashes his head open on a rock every five seconds, and vivi and mr. 9 want to kill him and sell his corpse for profit. and luffy beats up the whale twice. its the entire premise of the arc. rough sell!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Grouchio posted:

Right wing 00s cultural snobbery that's how

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
^ this

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Aurora posted:

shut up, grouchio

An evergreen post.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The writer of usotsuki satsuki does great cliffhangers every chapter which is great now but man it'll suck when it stops getting daily updates.

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

An evergreen post.
how do you know it's evergreen when it was made an hour ago

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Grouchio posted:

Hey Arist why did you stop the Three Houses LP right when Crimson Flower was starting?

buh???????

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

For the record, I have never done a Three Houses LP

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Elephant Parade posted:

how do you know it's evergreen when it was made an hour ago

Are you saying there's times when that post isn't appropriate? I defy you to name one.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Arist posted:

Why did you stop your secret LP

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Arist posted:

Why not?

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

In all honesty, there was a brief period where I was considering doing one with a wild gimmick but it fell through. Basically, I wanted to have it be a mega-LP that covered the entire game, along with 2-3 other SSLPers running the other routes. It didn't get very far off the ground though, it would have been a logistical nightmare.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

[CLARSTE] should update their [ARKNIGHTS LET'S PLAY] [FIRST POST TABLE OF CONTENTS]

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i never considered that someone would let's play a mobage but here we are

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Soon people will be speedrunning them.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
mobidge

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Soon people will be speedrunning them.

someone already speedran part 1 of fgo so you're behind

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

It doesn't count if you don't do the whole thing.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Arist posted:

thats our grouchio!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The idea of Grouchio playing Three Houses makes me sad.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

What about the idea of him watching an imaginary lp of Three Houses instead of playing it.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

franky he probably wouldnt have the worst opinions on three houses ive seen.

one time i just mentioned edelgard offhand in cinema discussion and a guy came in to yell at me. hed literally never posted in cined or that thread before. meaning he must have been searching the entire forums for 'edelgard,' regularly, to yell about her being hitler.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Golden Deer > Blue Lions > Black Eagles. farewell

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Endorph posted:

franky he probably wouldnt have the worst opinions on three houses ive seen.

one time i just mentioned edelgard offhand in cinema discussion and a guy came in to yell at me. hed literally never posted in cined or that thread before. meaning he must have been searching the entire forums for 'edelgard,' regularly, to yell about her being hitler.

That happened to me in another thread. I mentioned I was going to do a Black Eagles run (purely because Erica Mendez and Faye Mata voiced characters, I didn't even know what a Fire Emblem was or what the story was about) and got accused of fascism. It wasn't even the same dude as you, I'm betting.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Oct 15, 2021

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

That happened to me in another thread. I mentioned I was going to do a Black Eagles run and got accused of fascism. It wasn't even the same dude as you, I'm betting.

lmfao

symbolic posted:

Golden Deer > Blue Lions > Black Eagles. farewell

this is a good playing order, yes

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/1449121150101962757?t=VpJrIMEGtkLZ3LF9yjEu0g&s=19

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

In about 11 days, high guardian spice is finally getting airtime. I kinda want to take bets to see if they'll release it all at once or do it one-per-week as if they're still working on it and these releases are hot off the presses.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

im still baffled that people play 3H without concluding that Edelgard is just obviously correct (or at least as close as you can get to correct when the whole game is about fighting wars on behalf of monarchies anyway~)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Spiritus Nox posted:

im still baffled that people play 3H without concluding that Edelgard is just obviously correct (or at least as close as you can get to correct when the whole game is about fighting wars on behalf of monarchies anyway~)

Because Claude is upside down.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I don't know how people can play 3h and not come to the conclusion that Catherine is objectively the best character so sometimes you just need to realise that some people have wrong opinions.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

wow this lp is amazing! incredible the level of detail put into exploring three houses. on the edge of my seat waiting for the next update, hope the op posts again soon [camera slow pans around to reveal my turned off monitor]

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

*quietly* turn your monitor on

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

tell me about fire emblem three houses, george

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I don't know how people can play 3h and not come to the conclusion that Catherine Shamir is objectively the best character so sometimes you just need to realise that some people have wrong opinions.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I liked Petra and Bernadette because they both have 'Oh bless them, they're trying' energy.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
someday I will play through Three Houses, and then I might even play the other three routes

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Time is dead and meaning has no meaning!
I like Raphael because I am also a dumbass who eats entirely too many meat products.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

strong modern she-ra vibes so I'll probably end up watching it :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

lunar detritus posted:

strong modern she-ra vibes so I'll probably end up watching it :shobon:

:same: