Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I don't give a crap if weed gets legalized or not, and I give less of a crap if people use it. Really same for every drug. But I don't think you should go out in public stoned out of your mind, you're annoying and make life worse for everyone who has to deal with your stupid stoner rear end.

Dogs are rad as hell but I don't think everyone should have one. Too many idiots get them because ??? and have no idea wtf they're doing. Same with most animals. And maybe kids too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Here’s a conservative opinion from none other than Tucker Carlson I agree with, or at least his conclusion at the end. The premise is debatable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZagGRe3EsoI

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
Thread should really just be called dipshit rear end opinions you want to embarrass yourself by publicly claiming

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

PsionicAnt posted:

Thread should really just be called dipshit rear end opinions you want to embarrass yourself by publicly claiming

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

PsionicAnt posted:

Yeah I like this website too.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

lol if you're serious posting in this thread which is in gbs

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

PsionicAnt posted:

this isn't an opinion, it's a fact. don't bring facts to this thread.

Mr_Companie
Jul 4, 2003

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AN EXCITING BUISNESS OPPROTUNITY?
Eastern Europe was better off under the Hapsburgs
One of the next two or three republican presidents will be a oakleys and goatee guy who was just asking questions on facebook

Belbos Computer
Nov 20, 2005

Fiat Lux, Big Bang, seven days, seven minutes, seven seconds, and a universe is born before your eyes.
Slippery Tilde
Full Communism would loving suck.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
True Detective season 1 was real good television :colbert:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I think we should all be worshipping and living our lives to the accordance of an ancient pantheon. I'm a big fan of the Greek gods.

Coincidentally, in a very conservative way, we should normalise man on man love, the true love, that is mainly. Gods bless America.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
the South should secede from the US

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Starbucks' names for coffee cup sizes are stupid.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
its okay for pegging to be like 20% of your sex life max instead of the 70%+ Biden's new bill proposes

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
"Platforming" is bullshit. Maybe you should engage with your opponents instead of trying to censor them. It's impossible to censor them anyways, anyone that's curious can find it easily online.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

super sweet best pal posted:

Starbucks' names for coffee cup sizes are stupid.

Just refuse to use them. Say small med or large, it's not like the barista gives a poo poo if you're on brand.

Also two spaces after the end of a sentence. It makes as much sense as the rest of the clown car of a grammar structure we use, so just do it and stop whining.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

There are good people on both sides

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I’m what they used to call a Rockefeller Republican, which means I want to die of a heart attack while loving my secretary on my mahogany desk.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Guildenstern Mother posted:

Just refuse to use them. Say small med or large, it's not like the barista gives a poo poo if you're on brand.

Also two spaces after the end of a sentence. It makes as much sense as the rest of the clown car of a grammar structure we use, so just do it and stop whining.

Two spaces is a stylistic choice, not a grammatical one - and one that has been weird and pointless since we stopped using fixed width typewriters. Besides, HTML collapses multiple spaces anyway, unless you start getting weird with the non-breaking spaces.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Big Dick Cheney posted:

"Platforming" is bullshit. Maybe you should engage with your opponents instead of trying to censor them. It's impossible to censor them anyways, anyone that's curious can find it easily online.

I used to think this but there's a pretty big difference something that people have to seek out and something that's algorithmically pumped directly into a billion eyeballs

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

AKA Pseudonym posted:

I used to think this but there's a pretty big difference something that people have to seek out and something that's algorithmically pumped directly into a billion eyeballs

also it's funny when a bunch of nazis have to keep moving to different shady offsites and their data, including personally identifying information, gets stolen and leaked every time.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Dick Cheney posted:

If it doesn't matter then why do you care?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

donald trump may have been a bad president, but he was possibly the best poster in history

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
It was nice to see Trump give career politicians a nice verbal kick in the rear end but holy poo poo should he not made it as far as he did.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Putting individuals to task to fix the carbon footprint is mentally harmful to the average joe that can barely get through the day or read.

Its some real hypocrasy to get up someones rear end about plastic straws and using them when they are goanna go in the ocean anyways, with the plastic cups, the plastic memory board, the plastic water bottle, and the millions of other plastic particulate that no one is "actually recycling".

its a pretty deeply twisted conservative ideology i hold that theres no ethical consumption under capitalism, and that without radical changes to the ways and people that hold the boot against our necks in how we actually run things, acting holier than thou about how people live their really lovely lives sucks.

The environment is gonna be hosed five ways from sundays for every little thing you do, and one way or another you have to acquiesce that you contribute to it, and if you dont like that you are just gonna have ot swallow the pill that we are a destructive species, and as "caretakers of this planet" one way or another we are going to keep plunderfucking it into oblivion. Going green is a hundred percent imperitive yes, but its a stopgap measure compared to the literal overturning of our entire way of running cicilization it would take to actually stop doing the massive loving damage we do all the time.

oh wait.... i think just other leftists consider that conservative.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Bret Hart should have just agreed to lose to Shawn Michaels in Canada even though he was a piece of poo poo.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Communal toothbrushes are icky

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
the human body is mostly not for eating

Belbos Computer
Nov 20, 2005

Fiat Lux, Big Bang, seven days, seven minutes, seven seconds, and a universe is born before your eyes.
Slippery Tilde

Talkc posted:

Putting individuals to task to fix the carbon footprint is mentally harmful to the average joe that can barely get through the day or read.

Its some real hypocrasy to get up someones rear end about plastic straws and using them when they are goanna go in the ocean anyways, with the plastic cups, the plastic memory board, the plastic water bottle, and the millions of other plastic particulate that no one is "actually recycling".

its a pretty deeply twisted conservative ideology i hold that theres no ethical consumption under capitalism, and that without radical changes to the ways and people that hold the boot against our necks in how we actually run things, acting holier than thou about how people live their really lovely lives sucks.

The environment is gonna be hosed five ways from sundays for every little thing you do, and one way or another you have to acquiesce that you contribute to it, and if you dont like that you are just gonna have ot swallow the pill that we are a destructive species, and as "caretakers of this planet" one way or another we are going to keep plunderfucking it into oblivion. Going green is a hundred percent imperitive yes, but its a stopgap measure compared to the literal overturning of our entire way of running cicilization it would take to actually stop doing the massive loving damage we do all the time.

oh wait.... i think just other leftists consider that conservative.

I think this person is no fun at a party.

Belbos Computer fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Oct 16, 2021

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

as soon as it hits 8pm you better be quiet because if i hear a single peep from off my lot i am calling the hoa on your loud rear end

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Treecko posted:

I don't give a crap if weed gets legalized or not, and I give less of a crap if people use it. Really same for every drug. But I don't think you should go out in public stoned out of your mind, you're annoying and make life worse for everyone who has to deal with your stupid stoner rear end.

That's a pretty liberal opinion on drugs tbqh

A conservative weed opinion would be, like, "Duterte is a saint for what he's done"

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Next level dumb. Everything in the brain is measured on a spectrum, and you think gender identity is somehow binary. Big brain take.

Yeah its a spectrum with male and female on opposite ends. If you fall somewhere between the two, I'm gonna group you into whatever you're the closest to. Mostly out of convivence than anything else.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Radio stations should not be able to play the same songs as similar stations at the same time.

Also, when a new song is released (looking at you Adele, but drat your voice is awesome, can you sing from the phone book?), you can play it once every three hours, per station, not every loving hour on every station.

People who live in gated communities, who want delivery, be it DoorDash, Amazon, USPS, all need to put the motherfucking gate code in the second address line, or their poo poo gets tossed. If your gated community has a "contractor entrance" and 5 resident entrances, you cannot get anything delivered, ever. Well fine, you can, but it's an extra $10 fee.

edit: Demisexual people need to rename themselves unless they can prove they are the children of a loving god or are attracted to deities.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I have people telling me "oh you're demi/a bit ace!"

I go through swings in libido, and subsequently go long periods not desiring sex. And I need to know someone and have a connection before sex. I don't understand why I need labels for this, I don't identify with them and I would rather like if people stopped telling me I am those labels.

As far as I can tell wanting a connection and sometimes not wanting sex for a while is normal. And yeah, I know normal is often a cursed word.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i should be able to hold others to high standards while getting away with everything i say or do unchallenged

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I think Ron White is hilarious.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I don’t like loud cars/trucks/motorcycles. Go away.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Wall Balls posted:

i should be able to hold others to high standards while getting away with everything i say or do unchallenged

fuckin nailed it.

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

Women belong in the kitchen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
While I'm a devout christian I have a serious problem with the teachings of Jesus and admire the strong leadership shown by mr Pilate