Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

The Bloop posted:

I'll say this about Chako

As surrealist poo poo goes it's way better than zippy

Far, far better. This is one of the rare times that Chako comes out with the short end of the stick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

How come Turvey didn't turn out to be a human?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Alterian posted:

Something something genotype something something phenotype something something

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
Please excuse the egocentric post, but my dear daughter having seen me read this thread and toil away in Photoshop has produced an original comic strip for me.

Beach 16th Oct, 2021

What's up, doc?
>>>I'm going to the beach.

>>>Do you want to come?

No, it's winter.

>>>OK then, bye.

>>>What a nice day

I hope he's having a nice time.
...He left his board here.

>>>Brr I'm cold

>>> I'm going home

There's a storm
>>>I had a good time.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Better art, story, characters and joke than a lot of the stuff we see here. Please send our appreciation of it. :)

Slammy posted:

Those Were the Days October 11, 1956

And because I couldn't stop myself.

Poil fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Oct 16, 2021

manero
Jan 30, 2006

~Coxy posted:

Please excuse the egocentric post, but my dear daughter having seen me read this thread and toil away in Photoshop has produced an original comic strip for me.

Beach 16th Oct, 2021

:kimchi:

Alright, that's just super cute!

Nancy 1946

I feel like I should have a way to spoiler the last panel for maximum effect

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

~Coxy posted:

Beach 16th Oct, 2021

What's up, doc?

>>>Do you want to come?

No, it's winter.

>>>OK then, bye.

>>>What a nice day

>>>Brr I'm cold

>>> I'm going home

There's a storm
>>>I had a good time.

:3:

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.

Alterian posted:

Guessing it's because Lindesfarne was both much younger when she arrived, and had been Domain-side years longer than Dannielle when they mothered their respective children.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

maltesh posted:

Guessing it's because Lindesfarne was both much younger when she arrived, and had been Domain-side years longer than Dannielle when they mothered their respective children.

Guessing it's because Holbrook forgot she was human, even though a human kid with loving bat wings seems up his alley.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
The Far Side

Pickles

Zits

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

goatface posted:

Nah, it's not even as bad as Fred Bassett.
Fred Basset is completely innocuous though. I can read it and move on. I can't even force myself to read Zippy.

Also, that cowhawk Far Side is in the top tier for me. I can *hear* the farmer.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

This is a sincerely great Overboard.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Crabgrass

Support Tauhid's Patreon here.

Old School Peanuts (Feb 1, 1953)

Calvin and Hobbes (Feb 28 - Mar 1, 1990)

No Blind Alley today

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Cheer Up Boss Dharma

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Docks

Retail

Popcom

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Personally that would only make me want to START stealing.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Poil posted:

Personally that would only make me want to START stealing.

Back in the early 90s, I worked at a pawn shop and during one monthly employee meeting, the first thing the owner said was, "I know you're stealing from me."

A few years later an employee DID steal merchandise by taking it out with the trash. He got busted when he pawned the items at another pawn shop.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Mister Kingdom posted:

Back in the early 90s, I worked at a pawn shop and during one monthly employee meeting, the first thing the owner said was, "I know you're stealing from me."

A few years later an employee DID steal merchandise by taking it out with the trash. He got busted when he pawned the items at another pawn shop.

I used to work with a girl who stole from the store; we only found out because we all shared a register (thanks manager) and every shift she worked, we'd be 20-60 bucks off. Then when we all got our own, no more missing money...save from the shipping register, because we only had one, and everyone used it. But she was smart, she could have gotten away with it for longer if cameras didn't catch her using my register log-in (she saw me enter the numbers and memorized them) when I was at lunch, and stole $40 from my register.

This was right before our peak season, and so when corporate finally dropped the hammer on her, they had her go to a central store for "seasonal peak training." I remember how she kept crowing how she got the special training spot that no other employee did, and we all watched her go, wishing we could be there. Apparently when she walked in the conference room and saw all the district managers, and regular managers, and head of security, she just took her seat, and when asked, openly admitted to stealing all kinds of poo poo from the store too. Cheap rear end digital cameras, tons of printer ink, all kinds of paper, candy, pens, computer supplies.

They did not press charges. Just fired her and put her on a Don't Rehire list. She must have taken a few hundred bucks worth of poo poo.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Pretty sure this is a rerun. I remember this gag because I tried it on my dog. It got her attention and she got playful but I mean that's not hard.

~Coxy posted:

Beach 16th Oct, 2021

What's up, doc?

>>>Do you want to come?

No, it's winter.

>>>OK then, bye.

>>>What a nice day

>>>Brr I'm cold

>>> I'm going home

There's a storm
>>>I had a good time.
That's a refrigerator-worthy work in my opinion.

F Minus

Mark Trail

Mary Worth

Dammit.

The Phantom

Pooch Cafe

Rex Morgan MD

Andertoons

Apartment 3-G

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
2018 Spiderman

1979 comics

Locher Tracy

Origins of the Sunday Comics

Footrot Flats

The Lockhorns

Mandrake

Johnny Hazard

90s Overboard

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

There has DEFINITELY been at least one instance of College Luann where a bell dismissed class. I guess somebody told Greg since then.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Julet Esqu posted:

There has DEFINITELY been at least one instance of College Luann where a bell dismissed class. I guess somebody told Greg since then.

Had to clip this out just for the thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JkwhFdEOl8

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

weird I don’t remember doing voice acting work for American dad

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

Haifisch posted:

2018 Spiderman

1918 Spiderman

Haifisch posted:

Johnny Hazard

This is double the Hazard, I'm afraid to say.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Kennel posted:

Surgeon's Tales

I am so tired of this ring, good lord.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Green Intern posted:

I am so tired of this ring, good lord.
More ring! But no worries, tomorrow we change the scene and topic.

We have only 120 strips left. I wonder if the story will get a satisfying conclusion, since it has been mostly treading water for a while now.

Surgeon's Tales

Nancy

Dustin

Mandrake

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Extremely hype for syndicate Crabgrass! Really, really happy that Crabgrass gets posted here, even if it means Tauhid will probably never come back to Jamal.

Breaking Cat News

Phoebe and Her Unicorn

Wallace the Brave

Curtis

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Haifisch posted:

1979 comics

OK this is a really dumb guess but it's the one that came to me: He's wearing a wig and he hid it under that. EB notices the hair on his head is different from his facial hair.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i love BCN but i really need someone to explain to georgia dunn that tongues don't come out of noses

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

rabbit tongues will come out almost directly under the nose, it just looks weird as heck when she's drawing it because their noses are so far up their faces.

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.

Murdstone posted:

OK this is a really dumb guess but it's the one that came to me: He's wearing a wig and he hid it under that. EB notices the hair on his head is different from his facial hair.

We still have the "J'Accuse!" strip to go, which will probably drop a vital clue. Personally, I feel like the time is going to be important. We've been explicitly told that Wong looked at the stamp half an hour before Mr. LeFleur arrived, and that both he and Wong have been the only ones in the office for the past Hour. My hunches are either that Wong is lying about having looked at the Stamp half an hour ago, or something about LeFleur indicates he hasn't been in the room the whole hour

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...
Uramachi Sakaba

Chako

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?

This one is so cute, I love it.

quote:

Hell yeah Mr Bridge Ornament. No mercy.

Jucika "322 - Jucika's Lifebelt"

LAFFO

"323 - Jucika And Television" NSFW Topless

This one is very cute and also looks super cozy. I can feel the open air breeze of lounging with the window open late at night and actually enjoying any random thing that comes on the TV. I'm also appreciating that Pusztai has those good artist chops where he redraws the same identical scene 3 times in a row.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Murdstone posted:

I'll go a different way and predict that it's a Purloined Letter thing and the stamp is stuck to a piece of outgoing mail

Bizarro

The Family Circus

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

I hope this storyline ends with the sloth just replacing Jeremy forever.

sweetguts
Apr 29, 2013

I know what I'm about.

Powered Descent posted:

The Family Circus

oh god drat it i laughed at a family circus.

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Sally Forth

Pearls Before Swine

Skippy (February 15, 1934)

Peanuts (October 18-19, 1974)

Funky Winkerbean

Should I be confused that he owns a restaurant, but his relatives cower in fear when he says he's cooking tonight?

Crankshaft

Mutt and Jeff

Rip Haywire

Thimble Theater (May 17-18, 1938)

Out Our Way (August 5-7, 1937)

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

sweetguts posted:

oh god drat it i laughed at a family circus.

It took you pointing out that it was a good gag for me to even clock the actual joke.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Genuine cackle at this one.

quote:

"Should we be concerned that the water in Centerville is a grey sludge?"
"If only we had a newspaper to Erin Brockovich this poo poo."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008