Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Whenever a friend leaves their phone sitting out, take a quick photo. Later, after they leave, text them the photo and say "come back, you forgot your phone"

This is a harmless way to be evil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

christmas boots posted:

That thing where you can’t find your phone and you spend ages looking for your phone and then you realize that your phone is in your hand and that’s why you couldn’t find it
Make peace with being a dumbass and be free

It's awesome

OnlyBans
Sep 21, 2021

by sebmojo

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Maybe it's because I've been drinking but what exactly are they expecting social workers to do about carjackings? Unless that's why it's IOSM in the first place.

What good have cops ever done for carjackings?

You walk to the police department, file a report for your insurance and then the cops (if they are generous) drive you to the hospital or your home, depending on how beat up you are.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
https://twitter.com/dnbtt/status/1449294739258314756

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

christmas boots posted:

That thing where you can’t find your phone and you spend ages looking for your phone and then you realize that your phone is in your hand and that’s why you couldn’t find it
that's called dementia

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

christmas boots posted:

This is still politics

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

'Space Force' was trending on Twitter, and this seems to be why:

Would you like to know what a 'nuclear capable hypersonic gliding vehicle' that travels through low-earth orbit looks like?

You know the USAF had plans on outfitting a shuttle with some warheads.

Or, really, any space program with an adjacent nuclear weapons program. If you can get to orbit, literally everything is a hypersonic vehicle and it's pretty trivial to slap some nukes on one. We've had them since the 50s, and they're called ICBMs. If Elon Musk got his hands on a nuke, he'd be capable of dropping it with a couple dozen meters accuracy anywhere in the world within about 90 minutes.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
https://twitter.com/PatStaresAt/status/1449510843381600268?s=20

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Those haughty quebecois, always stealing the spotlight from the franco-ontarians.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Original character the darpa space shuttle from the hit series the west wing.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

By the way if anyone is wondering the answer is the Letter A

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

RatHat posted:

By the way if anyone is wondering the answer is the Letter A

Having tasted AU Dominoes I'm pretty sure all the replies are right actually

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Pyroclastic posted:

You know the USAF had plans on outfitting a shuttle with some warheads.

I bet you the secret space shuttles kept in reserve by the USAF are equipped with warheads.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Coolness Averted posted:

They're just going "You claim to hate cops. Yet you don't call a social worker while being mugged. Curious! :smug:"
But they're not even talking to someone who said ACAB or something. Just quoting a sign saying
"Call the cops if you see a crime being committed," and chortling at a lib in their head.

Cops: famously effective at stopping muggings and finding lost belongings

e: actually thinking of times I've been mugged, I'd be pissed if some bystander called the cops loudly. I'm not keen on agitating the guy pointing a gun or knife at me for twenty bucks.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

e: actually thinking of times I've been mugged, I'd be pissed if some bystander called the cops loudly. I'm not keen on agitating the guy pointing a gun or knife at me for twenty bucks.
okay but weigh it against the time spent getting a new ID or--in the current era--getting a new vax certificate

I'd almost rather die

/e: to be clear, i've been mugged at gunpoint more than once and the time i didn't successfully argue to keep my ID was the most inconvenient.

stringless has a new favorite as of 10:53 on Oct 17, 2021

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

If your experiences are anything like mine, you've only got a 1 in 3 chance of the cops showing up when called, so maybe your attacker won't care.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

flavor.flv posted:

Whenever a friend leaves their phone sitting out, take a quick photo. Later, after they leave, text them the photo and say "come back, you forgot your phone"

This is a harmless way to be evil

that sounds like a great joke

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
what

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Player 1 Pizza is a fictional place he created several months ago. Where the earth is like if retro met modern with some futuristic tendencies sprinkled in

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Player 1 Pizza is a fictional place he created several months ago. Where the earth is like if retro met modern with some futuristic tendencies sprinkled in

I think they're confused because Brandon left out the words "you to". He was offering to take Witchcrafter Horror to the made-up pizza place in the imaginary world. Because he would like them to be friends.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

FFT posted:

okay but weigh it against the time spent getting a new ID or--in the current era--getting a new vax certificate

I'd almost rather die

/e: to be clear, i've been mugged at gunpoint more than once and the time i didn't successfully argue to keep my ID was the most inconvenient.

One time in Montréal, someone broke into my car and stole my wallet, but left my ID and SIN card on the drivers' seat. Thanks, considerate robber.

wait gently caress quote is not edit but still

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Tiggum posted:

I think they're confused because Brandon left out the words "you to". He was offering to take Witchcrafter Horror to the made-up pizza place in the imaginary world. Because he would like them to be friends.

Oh I know it was just a joke

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

kirbysuperstar posted:

Having tasted AU Dominoes I'm pretty sure all the replies are right actually

Not sure if you are saying this is a pro or con?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

Oh I know it was just a joke

I don't think it was a joke. He actually does want them to be friends.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Some company I follow on Insta recently decided to sell a line of small screw-lid jars, and asked what people are gonna keep in theirs.

It was literally hundreds of people posting "nut"

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
My servants are so lazy, I say as I await their preparation of my juice.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Took me a second to realize they meant they prepared an ice brine bath for the juice box, not that they poured the apple juice over ice and salt

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

"I came in three minutes before it was illegal to be outside without good reason, and these guys had the gall to be expecting to not be working for the next few minutes!"

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

flavor.flv posted:

I have heard of water weighing twice in my life, but both of those were from crazy people on the internet

Obviously you have questions. Well, op has answers:

What the gently caress is this? Am I having a stroke?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Brawnfire posted:

Took me a second to realize they meant they prepared an ice brine bath for the juice box, not that they poured the apple juice over ice and salt

okay I'm glad I'm not alone in having a moment of 'you're going to drink...cold salt water? To...own the mcdonalds workers?????'

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Heroes on Social Media

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

The ones we deserve.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Two awful things that taste awful together!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

:eyepoop:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Nazi gently caress Tokens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!
Well congratulations you've found the one thing that could make NFTs worse.