Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Party Boat posted:

The most predatory trader in our league just offered me Darrel Williams for CMC

Redraft? Offer him cmc for his entire 8 starters.

In dynasty mash accept. Totally serial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Nah redraft. I asked him to sell me on Williams and his response was "your team is dead so you're desperate" which is true but

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Should I trade Chuba for Antonio Brown? I have WR needs and am ok at RB (Gibson, Ekeler, Swift). This is to the guy rostering CMC, and his only other worthwhile WR is McLaurin.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Party Boat posted:

The most predatory trader in our league just offered me Darrel Williams for CMC

Party Boat posted:

Nah redraft. I asked him to sell me on Williams and his response was "your team is dead so you're desperate" which is true but

Spit in his face and keep CMC or trade elsewhere for spite

Mr.Trifecta
Mar 2, 2007

Drunk Nerds posted:

I'd lean Chase over Diggs. Higgins is back and also Cincy might not have to throw a pass in the second half. For what it's worth, 166 of the 177 fantasy pros "experts" go with Diggs, here.

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start/jamarr-chase-stefon-diggs.php

I get the frustration, but he's a great talent on a great offense. I understand the temptation to zag here, but I really think you should Digg.

I like the pun at the end. You have sold me sir. I am Digg'n your advice.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Is Miles Sanders or Jamaal Williams droppable at this point?

Considering grabbing AJ Dillon in case anything happens to my Aaron Jones, who's been dealing with ankle stuff all season

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Bellmaker posted:

Is Miles Sanders or Jamaal Williams droppable at this point?

Considering grabbing AJ Dillon in case anything happens to my Aaron Jones, who's been dealing with ankle stuff all season
Jamaal is the #20 RB in PPR so I would keep him if it were me. Miles Sanders is the #23 PPR RB and is the clear-cut starter on a team that will realize it needs to run, eventually, so I would keep him too. I dont know your full roster though so its hard to say.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

PPR

Just traded Conner, Collins and Pitts for Lamb (and Bateman, but really, just Lamb).

I also have Goedert and Ertz :getin:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1449671768239742976?s=20

Hunt is gunna be limited today it sounds like

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I hope they take it easy with him because I’m going against him and Mike Evans took a big dump Thursday night.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
It's making me want to sit him more n more

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

e: nevermind

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Oct 17, 2021

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Gawd drat it! I can easily sub in Darrel Williams for Kareem Hunt but I just know if I do it, Hunt will still get a couple of TDs and outscore Williams by 10 pts or something.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

My beer league team RBs are Chubb, Hunt, CEH and Darrel Williams. And Dillon and Gainwell if you want to count them.

Going be a rough week!

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
https://twitter.com/JordanRaanan/status/1449785694243770372?t=BR-7wHUgrhXnmDAXwinAIw&s=19

Bad training staffs stay bad. If he was iffy, they shouldn't have let him play.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Whew good thing I did not start Toney over Woods today.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Who TF is even left to play WR for the Giants?

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Quiet Feet posted:

Who TF is even left to play WR for the Giants?

Good question. Their receiving corps is depleted.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Bah God that's Dante Pettis' music

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007
EDIT : Wrong thread!

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Darrell Williams looking better than CEH...

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Bellmaker posted:

Darrell Williams looking better than CEH...

He sure as hell would have been a better start than Kareem Hunt. I'm regretting not doing so!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I ended up starting hunt too. Maybe he'll have a big second half lol

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Thought having a Dak/Cooper stack would be an advantage but it’s drat near been a liability

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
I'm beginning to think Tim Patrick needs to be in my lineup whenever possible going forward. Second week in a row it looks like he's going to out score Cooper.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I have the worst luck streaming kickers this season. I don’t think any of them have gotten me more than 5 points. I dropped the CIN kicker for the CLE kicker this week (CIN kicker missed two FGs last week), CLE guy got me 2, CIN guy has 11. Ugh.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

:lmao:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I’m down 50 with Diggs and either Lockett or Julio to go.

Who tf do I pick as the other guy? Ugh

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Matt Zerella posted:

I'm beginning to think Tim Patrick needs to be in my lineup whenever possible going forward. Second week in a row it looks like he's going to out score Cooper.

I’ve had him on my bench every week so far. I’m going to have to start him next week because of bye week hell

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

pmchem posted:

PPR

Just traded Conner, Collins and Pitts for Lamb (and Bateman, but really, just Lamb).

I also have Goedert and Ertz :getin:

...and Lamb just won me the game today

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
This is a first for me. Winless and blowing everyone away in points allowed. Feels bad man.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

In my 0.5 PPR superflex dynasty league I'm 5-0 (ahead in this week's matchup so far but opponent has Allen and Diggs still to play), however my RBs are godawful: Melvin Gordon, Nyheem Hines, Mike Davis, Travis Etienne (IR) & James White (IR).

I've been working on trading for any sort of decent RB and I have a couple offers:

Give: Sam Darnold and two 2024 1st round picks
Get: Darrell Henderson and 2024 2nd round
or
Give: Teddy Bridgewater and 2024 1st and 2022 3rd
Get: Chris Carson

I realize I'm overpaying for both but I'm wondering what trade seems like less of an overpay and which player has a better future in a dynasty league. In a vacuum I'd say Henderson but I have no idea what will happen when/if Cam Akers gets back next season.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Quick reminder: Cam Akers does exist.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Whoreson Welles posted:

MakaVillian posted:

In a vacuum I'd say Henderson but I have no idea what will happen when/if Cam Akers gets back next season.

Yeah, I wouldn't give up 2 firsts and Darnold for Henderson, as tempting as it is for this year. That should be enough for a better RB.

That said, I have seen a lot of skepticism Akers comes back very well, achilles are no joke

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Whoreson Welles posted:

Schrödinger's RB.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

I am absolutely obliterating my opponent this week. Literally every single offensive player of mine has a TD:
  • Kyler Murray
  • Najee Harris
  • Darrell Henderson
  • Tyreek Hill
  • Adam Thielen
  • Marvin Jones
  • Mark Andrews

Najee just needs a halfway-decent 2nd half for me to break 150 points.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

sourdough posted:

Yeah, I wouldn't give up 2 firsts and Darnold for Henderson, as tempting as it is for this year. That should be enough for a better RB.

That said, I have seen a lot of skepticism Akers comes back very well, achilles are no joke

Yeah I forgot it was an achilles until I looked it up today. Not a lot of RBs coming back from that successfully, however Akers might be young enough.

He also has Mixon if that would be a better return.

Edit: /\ I love Marvin Jones and am still mad I wasn't able to get him in either league

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

MakaVillian posted:

Yeah I forgot it was an achilles until I looked it up today. Not a lot of RBs coming back from that successfully, however Akers might be young enough.

He also has Mixon if that would be a better return.

Edit: /\ I love Marvin Jones and am still mad I wasn't able to get him in either league

Mixon is for sure better, and Darnold + two 1sts for him alone seems decently fair for both sides

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

My final score:

My opponent needs Julio Jones to score like 70 points tomorrow in order to win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Rostered receivers: DJ Moore, Terry McLaurin, Keenan Allen, Chase Claypool, Devonta Smith, Michael Pittman, Deebo Samuel (bye)

Confined points in Standard this week: 22.1