Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randabis posted:

I'm still struggling with my sudden move from Mississippi back home to Texas but things are coming together slowly. I have so much to fix from all the wild stuff going on, but I am currently living in a shelter while I get back on my feet. I don't need funds from the Patreon but just some good vibes from my goons. Love you guys and thank you for all your hard work.

Oh I got my 5G vaccines too. :)

:glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Thanks for the kind words. This goon has come far, but I have much more to do. I'm volunteering my time while I'm here and also have joined a new church and am working with the praise and worship team playing guitar and doing some vocals. I also have another band work in progress and lots of little side things to do so I'm staying really busy.

I'm so behind on all my threads! Goon rush posting is no joke. :)

I gotta get some more weedicine when I get some more money. I'm using delta 8 stuff while I wait for getting my medical card in Texas now that I qualify.

Randabis has issued a correction as of 19:04 on Sep 3, 2021

Simsandwich
Feb 15, 2007
Hey, just posting to ask if the email is still busted? I need to make a request. Thanks for everything in this thread.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo
Posting a plat code that I bought for someone who never claimed it; six months ago:

86C8004-AC899AA707-ACA1B

Enjoy.

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
I claimed that and thanks, the idea of having to rebuy platinum was a big hurdle to getting back on the forums (RIP Bernie).

Holy poo poo this thing is huge now. Definitely saved my rear end a couple times

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Simsandwich posted:

Hey, just posting to ask if the email is still busted? I need to make a request. Thanks for everything in this thread.

yes, just PM me

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Apparently I'm the phones man now lol. At&t just keeps sending me Iphones and TMOBILE too. My fiancee is phone girl too. I am doing a lot of stuff without asking to be paid just to see how much we can make these dumb capitalists give to the people who need it.

I'm currently serving the Campus of Hope ministries and the Gathering Church of Conroe trying to spread the good news and encourage all these lost souls to work together and stop being selfish twits. There has to be a balance to these opposing forces at hand and all this objective vs subjective reality crap or we are on for some really rough times.

It's Okay if you don't believe in God, however it'd be a lot cooler if you did or at least something else SIMILAR that will balance you out and help you grow and learn to not just plant a seed, but to make flowers.

All this evil in the world is just holding us back.

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
gently caress yeah, dude

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Now all the sex pests are after my fiancee...

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Come on goons let's be prismatic elements in the people's lives regardless of what they believe,

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Plinkey helped me out of a really bad bind and made life a lot less traumatic for the next two months.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Just keep a steady pace, live day by day you’re gonna be alright. it is not Jubilee season yet.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I guess I'm posting because I got fired today (was told I can finish out the week). And while I think have enough from coming paycheck to clear my bills, uts going to be tight. Just giving some forewarning I may soon approach, hat in hand

World Famous W has issued a correction as of 01:21 on Sep 28, 2021

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

PM Sent.

Hopefully for the last time as I start a new job today.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

I pray for everyone and their families. I know times are hard for everyone. Im still in a rough spot but somehow my life is much better than what it used to be. I’m not even taking medicine besides nicotine vitamins and supplements and just ignoring the horrible pain I’m constantly in. I know this isn’t really meant to be the venting/depression thread but I just want to give everyone a big push up and know that we are here for you. I still myself haven’t asked for a dime of assistance from this program even though I could use a lot of help.

I don’t mind suffering. I am happy to suffer if it can help others grow. Bless you all and I’m sorry if I get too preachy sometimes but I am a Jesus freak these days as the song goes. Love ya goons.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

Posting to say that I am extremely happy to be contributing cash into the goonfund, and to be able to support fellow goons in a concrete and material manner. I love SA for having a fund where we can take care of each other and I love all of you fellow goons; know that these hardships will pass and you are deserving of help from those around you.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
sent in a PM, dont really wanna go too much into it, but landlord bullshit is going on and im gonna have to get a kitty into the vet (non-life-threatening, non-emergency, but unexpected and needs to be done asap without getting an e-vet into it) and life is a gently caress

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Pm sent

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Sent a pm.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Don't know how this works anymore, don't have the email but I sent a pm.

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.
Sent a PM! I am knitting and figured you'd like to know I hadn't forgotten it.

midwifecrisis
Jul 5, 2005

oh, have I got some GREAT news for you!

I wish I knew about this sooner. PMed.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

this year has been so loving exhausting. pm sent

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.
Is the email still forked? Otherwise, I may just take pictures of Mystery Knit. I owe you so much. I did send a PM.

Thanks for being awesome, Plinkey.

Aerofallosov has issued a correction as of 05:05 on Oct 11, 2021

Firgof
Dec 27, 2009

The Librarian is pure.
Former Star Ruler 2 Dev.
e: No longer needed.

Firgof has issued a correction as of 21:37 on Oct 30, 2021

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
I need $300 approximately the gently caress now. Turns out all the white privilege in the world doesn't matter that much when you live in a college town.

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
Plinkey I can't pm you due to lack of plat. What do you reckon I should do about this?

My sobstory is needing to buy 3 30-40 dollar psych medications by payday on Thursday, the short version

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ol sakkman posted:

Plinkey I can't pm you due to lack of plat. What do you reckon I should do about this?

My sobstory is needing to buy 3 30-40 dollar psych medications by payday on Thursday, the short version

i pinged some folks, and you should get plat so you can PM plink or there might be an e-mail addy, hang tight

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
You did good. I now have PM's and can get my story across properly. A few hairs widths from homelessness but currently comfortable and eating staple foods in a motel. Positive responses from flatmate websites. Just gotta scrape by til my next disability pension date, which I'm trying to do by not leaning too hard on any one source

Things escalated from "I need my antipsychotics" to "I need a place to live" really quick lol

I'm finding help in a lot of unlikely places, and the expected ones are just unwilling/unable to understand my plight, so I have hope I'll be roofed and fed without issue. I get 1k a fortnight in pension money and rent is 200-300 a week, but until the 27th I am *broke*. My last landlord accidentally direct debited me for rent after evicting me and then refunded me 200 of the 800 he took lol for cleaning, for whatever, landlord stuff (no offence plinkey)

Yes my previous rent was 80% of my income. "Disability assisted accommodation" is just a way to bleed the incapable of their government pensions until they die, in my neck of the woods

This post is getting long but I'd rather not start another, I'm not sure what I need RIGHT NOW as my motel stay and food has been covered for another day and phone credit is coming up next I am fairly sure. The government assists with bond deposits but these listings are more informal and may not count for that. Guess I'm just thinking out loud in this space right here and I'll save my pm to plink for concise amounts and reasons

Ol sakkman has issued a correction as of 23:36 on Oct 18, 2021

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
Goonbucks helped me out with enough to keep me from losing electricity/missing rent early on in the pandemic when I was unemployed and weeks and weeks away from getting any UI benefits.

I'm in a slightly better place now and happy to start giving back via the patreon. It's amazing how a well-timed :10bux: can really keep you from drowning. Thanks to Plinkey and all you goons.

Kro-Bar has issued a correction as of 06:51 on Oct 19, 2021

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
Lol I don't need anything! The first inspection was a super chill couple who will let the first weeks rent float and smoke a little pot and have lovely dogs and just c'mon man since when does the universe work so nicely

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ol sakkman posted:

Lol I don't need anything! The first inspection was a super chill couple who will let the first weeks rent float and smoke a little pot and have lovely dogs and just c'mon man since when does the universe work so nicely

:glomp: that's good to hear!

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

E: nvm

timefly has issued a correction as of 21:50 on Oct 23, 2021

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

the fund saved my rear end in a tough time, please chip in to the fund if you're able. i'm in for $5 until i'm in a better place to do more.

thx plinkey and everyone who contributes, you're doing good work

tmfc has issued a correction as of 19:59 on Nov 9, 2021

netch-a-sketch
Dec 24, 2019
SO I hate asking for money/help but I'm £200 overdrawn due to family circumstances and increase in bills because winter. (and overdraft bills on top of all that) and I can't make any more transactions. But that's a lot of money to ask of someone so I can go without utilities, groceries or whatever, I just need food for my cat. I'd be incredibly grateful for £10 so I can get a big pack of cat food to last until next Tuesday when I'm in slightly less overdraft.

I've read the previous replies and despite that I still don't understand what plat is or how to PM someone.

Thank you for this thread guys, you're helping a lot of people.

netch-a-sketch has issued a correction as of 12:32 on Nov 10, 2021

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!
Can we not just get a new email address set up for this? Seems like paywalling this behind having plat is not the best strategy to get people help.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

netch-a-sketch posted:

SO I hate asking for money/help but I'm £200 overdrawn due to family circumstances and increase in bills because winter. (and overdraft bills on top of all that) and I can't make any more transactions. But that's a lot of money to ask of someone so I can go without utilities, groceries or whatever, I just need food for my cat. I'd be incredibly grateful for £10 so I can get a big pack of cat food to last until next Tuesday when I'm in slightly less overdraft.

I've read the previous replies and despite that I still don't understand what plat is or how to PM someone.

Thank you for this thread guys, you're helping a lot of people.

do you have a paypal and feel OK to post it here? I will send you cat money

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

You can also create a PayPal.me link to share your PayPal without risking your email. It is safe too, as it is a function of PayPal itself, not a third party thing.

netch-a-sketch
Dec 24, 2019
I do have a paypal.me, that sounds much easier
here is the link
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/thirstywizard
(let me know if I'm not allowed to post this and I'll remove it)
I'm so thankful for your help guys

Edit: Chicken Nugget now has enough food to become a very fat cat this winter, thank you goons

netch-a-sketch has issued a correction as of 04:03 on Nov 11, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
I'll see if I can't get you plat and remind plinkey that this thread exists.
Honestly, sounds like you need more help than just cat food so if your plat shows up go ahead and send in a request for some monies!

Pohl has issued a correction as of 01:01 on Nov 13, 2021