Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

gotta love that first amendment

Not really a normal infocar, but it certainly sends out the information "I AM A NAZI" loud and clear. This is California.

edit: nazicar is a bad snipe, have some more. but I might as well start with another jaw-dropping example of putting yourself out there.

The strictly political ones are usually boring to me but I like when they have some curveballs.

And sometimes they're just structurally impressive.

But the real quality stuff is the insanity

That last one actually makes me kinda sad :/

Ror fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Oct 16, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Ror posted:

Not really a normal infocar, but it certainly sends out the information "I AM A NAZI" loud and clear. This is California.

Heritage not... nope I'm pretty sure that is all hate there.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Ror posted:

He's still a shiteater but in a way I can almost respect this kind of honesty instead of trying to hide it behind inane conspiracy ramblings like everyone else in the thread has done.

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

Ror posted:

But the real quality stuff is the insanity

To the tune of We Didn't Start the Fire.

square convention
Dec 31, 2008

Holy poo poo, I saw this truck in person today and thought of this thread, but couldn't get my phone out fast enough to take a picture :psyduck:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Pee pee
Poo poo
It is a bad society

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

How do the obvious nazis not get their cars destroyed?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

DicktheCat posted:

Probably concerns that the Nazis are armed and/or off-duty police officers.

Local Weather
Feb 12, 2005

Don't worry, I'll give you a sign. The sign will be that life is awesome

DicktheCat posted:

Someone with a car like that is almost certainly carrying

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Isn't it illegal to openly display a swastika or does that law not exist anymore

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Ventral EggSac posted:

Isn't it illegal to openly display a swastika or does that law not exist anymore

Lol there is no law

not in the US anyhow

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Huh I guess I don't know where I got that idea, thought there was one after/during WWII

Naive I guess

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Ventral EggSac posted:

Huh I guess I don't know where I got that idea, thought there was one after/during WWII

Naive I guess

I mean it was more of likely a mob justice kind of thing, but no freedom of expression and all that.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
Germany, for understandable reasons, has a law against display of "symbols of unconstitutional organizations". It doesn't directly name the swastika, but flying a nazi flag can get you jail time. The law excludes things like art, teaching, research ect.

StoryTime fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Oct 18, 2021

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

No Jesus of mine hates whiskey

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Moving on from my embarrassment at thinking the world is a better place than it is,

The space makes me think they are saying are they saying Beer, whiskey and cigarettes don't kill any baby, meaning I can do all of those things pregnant, gently caress off

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Jesus flicking off and saying "gently caress the jews"?

Tell me how you haven't read the bible, without telling me you haven't read the bible.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Jesus flicking off and saying "gently caress the jews"?

Tell me how you haven't read the bible, without telling me you haven't read the bible.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Where can I find me some cigarettesbeer?

Is that beer that tastes like cigarettes, or cigarettes that taste like beer?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Obviously their mother indulged in cigarettes, beer and whiskey during the entire pregnancy.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Obviously their mother indulged in cigarettes, beer and whiskey during the entire pregnancy.

So what? That person obviously turned out JUST FINE!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!

Ventral EggSac posted:

Naive I guess

In Canada at least, there are limits on freedom of expression, including hate speech. It's technically against the criminal code to spread or promote hate propaganda, but actual convictions are pretty rare.

As I understand it.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
That kind of legislation exists in a number of European countries. Proudly gathering under the banner that brought unfathomable death and destruction to the continent was a fairly unpopular thing among a lot of the survivors.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Ventral EggSac posted:

Moving on from my embarrassment at thinking the world is a better place than it is,

The space makes me think they are saying are they saying Beer, whiskey and cigarettes don't kill any baby, meaning I can do all of those things pregnant, gently caress off
Punctuation fun!

quote:

Jesus hates your satan sex, fornication, and adultery, also.

Cigarettes, beer, whiskey do not kill any baby.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

TRUTH MOBILE

TRUTH MOBILE

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

The, uh, addenda to those COEXIST and TOLERANCE stickers sure are something. :stare:

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

I really, really want to slash this guy's tires.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
If I had taken that picture I would absolutely not have marked out the plate number

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Somehow that is the most amazing one yet. Probably because the huge flag guy could be taking it down when he gets home, but that guy... That is definitely always on. I am both thankful I do not live anywhere that would be allowed and also wanting to take a field trip there

The Bloop posted:

If I had taken that picture I would absolutely not have marked out the plate number
I have long since stopped understanding people protecting monsters online with that kind of censoring

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You can just barely see all the nazi poo poo is all on the side too. They really want to make sure you don't miss it

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

loving OOF

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Man, right-wing nuttery from a decade ago seems downright quaint compared to today.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
That's radicalization for you!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Mobile repair people who listen to non-stop right wing AM radio or whatever...you just gotta have an info car after a while, it grows out of you organically at some point.

Local Weather
Feb 12, 2005

Don't worry, I'll give you a sign. The sign will be that life is awesome

LifeSunDeath posted:

Mobile repair people who listen to non-stop right wing AM radio or whatever...you just gotta have an info car after a while, it grows out of you organically at some point.

Back in 1999-2003 I was a delivery driver in Houston. When you're in your vehicle all day you start getting really tired of radio stations, they really do play the same songs over and over and eventually you find talk radio. I was totally sucked into the right-wing radio scene there and for about 3 years I was a convert to the whole thing. Thankfully getting a different job and then the Iraq war snapped me out of it but it's pretty addictive and easy to slip into that. Before you know it you're like "oh dittos Rush lol".

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Not exactly an info car, my gf saw this today and due to all the recent "I EAT rear end" cars driving around, immediately thought it looked like a butthole:

USA BUTTHOLE NATION

IF U SEE THIS JEEP UPSIDE DOWN IT MEANS I'M EATING rear end

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

LifeSunDeath posted:

Not exactly an info car, my gf saw this today and due to all the recent "I EAT rear end" cars driving around, immediately thought it looked like a butthole:

USA BUTTHOLE NATION

IF U SEE THIS JEEP UPSIDE DOWN IT MEANS I'M EATING rear end

Holy poo poo holy gently caress that’s the new title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Yup, new thread title.