Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ok for real whos your team
This poll is closed.
The Green Bay Packers 81 35.53%
The Chicago Bears 52 22.81%
The Minnesota Vikings 42 18.42%
The Detroit Lions 53 23.25%
Total: 228 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Pops Mgee posted:

No don’t

Nothing but the finest Cub Foods steaks for my $35M quarterback.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Pretty sure those are rocks and cub foods has always had solid steaks

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Kurt definitely buys groceries from Walmart

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

The Texans and Jets are the only two teams with fewer points per game than the Bears.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

The Texans and Jets are the only two teams with fewer points per game than the Bears.

Hrrrm something about the last 4 years just cant put my finger on it...

My favorite Bears Thing is every 4-5 years they have this One Shining Moment where their offense is fine and the fans get all excited to immediately regress and be catastrophic. The one year is almost always, when you peel back the curtain, heavily influenced by turnovers and ST success but

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

hobbesmaster posted:

Pretty sure those are rocks and cub foods has always had solid steaks

I stopped going to Cub because their meat is garbage. Kowalski's for good meat Target for general stuff.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Where To Buy Meat for this thread is like going into PYF and asking an anime question.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

SirPablo posted:

Fire Zimmer.

Fire Kubiak first.

That play where Cousins hesitates and then checks it down to an unprotected Jefferson so he can get absolutely lit the gently caress up feels bad to watch every time. Stop scheming something that's going to get your recievers murdered Klint you rear end.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

This is punching down and I’m ashamed and appalled that people in here are supporting it. Frankly you’re telling on yourself here, bad look

I don’t care if some drunk from Evanston is flipping him the bird in the 2nd row. It’s a disgusting act in a world where you get an unsportsmanlike flag for expressing happiness in the general direction of the opposing team. Do better, Packers nation…….. do better

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

GNU Order posted:

This is punching down and I’m ashamed and appalled that people in here are supporting it. Frankly you’re telling on yourself here, bad look

I don’t care if some drunk from Evanston is flipping him the bird in the 2nd row. It’s a disgusting act in a world where you get an unsportsmanlike flag for expressing happiness in the general direction of the opposing team. Do better, Packers nation…….. do better

Actually it's amazing and I wish more athletes would trashtalk fans especially in divisional rivalries.

It would only be better if the NFL fined him and he posted a video of him lighting his mandatory apology note on fire.

E: I'm a Bears fan, and I get emotionally invested in my team, if more players were assholes to my team and their fans then I can feel better about waking up my dog yelling at a TV 3 hours a week.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I'm mad at Rodgers mostly because he's right.

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN
I choose to believe the woman in the stands at the Bears game was Rodger's mom

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Aaron Rodgers is Correct

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

ghosthorse posted:

Fire Kubiak first.

That play where Cousins hesitates and then checks it down to an unprotected Jefferson so he can get absolutely lit the gently caress up feels bad to watch every time. Stop scheming something that's going to get your recievers murdered Klint you rear end.

Kirk loving the check down probably isn't the OC's fault, but if he isn't scheming well to get the guys open then yea. Kirk's always loved the check down though. It's his move.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Kubiak is also new to the job so there will be plays that start out in the cool idea pile that get moved to the never do that again pile.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

GNU Order posted:

HootTheOwl posted:

Actually it's amazing and I wish more athletes would trashtalk fans especially in divisional rivalries.

It would only be better if the NFL fined him and he posted a video of him lighting his mandatory apology note on fire.

E: I'm a Bears fan, and I get emotionally invested in my team, if more players were assholes to my team and their fans then I can feel better about waking up my dog yelling at a TV 3 hours a week.

I sit in the first row behind the visitors bench at Lambeau and it is always the greatest when players deign to interact with me. It rarely happens - they are extremely good at ignoring me (tbf my heckling is extremely subpar), although when it does happen it's always a good story. Basically - this lady got exactly what she wanted. She flipped Rodgers the double bird and he reacted. She went to a Bears game and is going home with an L and a great story.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches

fishing with the fam posted:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

GNU Order posted:

Nah.

Don’t mock the belt.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I was thinking it was a fairly low-key "don't mock the belt" game but then Rodgers busted that line out at the end. I cannot wait for the new video.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

GNU Order posted:

That was a disgusting act and it’s unfortunate that we had it on our air live

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
At least the Sky didn't disappoint me.

https://twitter.com/FuzzBeedEli/status/1450104883886055433

Dexo fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Oct 18, 2021

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

adaz posted:

Hrrrm something about the last 4 years just cant put my finger on it...

My favorite Bears Thing is every 4-5 years they have this One Shining Moment where their offense is fine and the fans get all excited to immediately regress and be catastrophic. The one year is almost always, when you peel back the curtain, heavily influenced by turnovers and ST success but

Yeah, it sucks :smith:

It is funny that the one year of genuine offensive competence (2013) happened just as the defense collapsed due to old age/Mel Tucker. And the offense fell apart the next year anyways when Trestman completely lost the locker room.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Oh those poor innocent Bears fans, all they wanted to do is yell expletives and flip the bird at the bad man with the belt. How dare he talk poo poo back at them? :fart:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Huh?

I think you are having some reading comprehension problems there.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Oh those poor innocent Bears fans, all they wanted to do is yell expletives and flip the bird at the bad man with the belt. How dare he talk poo poo back at them? :fart:

Did you quote the wrong post or something?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Forget your coffee this morning?

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Rodgers shouting "I own you" at a crowd containing many Black fans...... v problematic

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Kurt definitely buys groceries from Walmart

Kirk is a HyVee man, they even made a cereal about him.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I somehow missed that Preston Smith went out yesterday with an oblique injury.

Gary is still getting pressures at an absurd rate and has been disruptive in the run game, but it would be nice if he started to get home a bit more.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Dexo posted:

Huh?

I think you are having some reading comprehension problems there.

I guess I took the tweet as sarcastic and criticizing Rodgers “punching down” like previous complaints. :shrug:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

There were far more Packers fans who thought the Bears would win than Bears fans.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

carry on then posted:

Kirk is a HyVee man, they even made a cereal about him.

Cinnamon? No thank you, that sounds much too spicy.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hot Diggity! posted:

I somehow missed that Preston Smith went out yesterday with an oblique injury.

I can't believe this team is 5-1 given we have 8 starters out with injuries. Would've been 9 but Elg is back.

That Cards-Chiefs-Hawks-Vikings-Rams stretch before we finally get to the bye is gonna be bruuuutal. Cards is on a short turnaround, too, it's next Thursday.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Rodgers will never be able to catch Brady but if he stays with it he can really climb up the list

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Favre was only 23-13 against the Bears? It felt like more.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

SKULL.GIF posted:

I can't believe this team is 5-1 given we have 8 starters out with injuries. Would've been 9 but Elg is back.

That Cards-Chiefs-Hawks-Vikings-Rams stretch before we finally get to the bye is gonna be bruuuutal. Cards is on a short turnaround, too, it's next Thursday.

Based upon current DVOA standings GB has the hardest remaining schedule.

The rest of the NFC North and the Ravens round out the top 5.

Team is good, though, so around 12-5 is what I'm expecting for the final w/l

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Based upon current DVOA standings GB has the hardest remaining schedule.

The rest of the NFC North and the Ravens round out the top 5.

Team is good, though, so around 12-5 is what I'm expecting for the final w/l

The team is like 1 injury on D away from being awful though :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Good Will Hrunting posted:

The team is like 1 injury on D away from being awful though :ohdear:

Yeah keeping Clark healthy has to be the top priority until the other players recover.

It's too bad the cap is so hosed because a trade for Xavien Howard would be great.