Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

shirts and skins posted:

Rostered receivers: DJ Moore, Terry McLaurin, Keenan Allen, Chase Claypool, Devonta Smith, Michael Pittman, Deebo Samuel (bye)

Confined points in Standard this week: 22.1

God drat dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Similar boat, if I lose this week it’s because of Terry and Mike Evans’ big wet farts.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

:sigh:
Story of my season, so many two point margins

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
CeeDee Lamb won me one game and cost me two more.

Live by the 'Boys, die by the 'Boys.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Me:
Up 6.5 Points.
Julio Jones

Him:
Tyler Bass
Zach Moss

Not feeling great!!!!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I'm up 16, got the Bills Def, he's got E.Sanders and Moss left.

Not feeling good.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Just need Tyler Bass to stay at or under 14 points to get the only win I can possibly achieve for this week. So I expect he'll kick five 50+ yarders.

I hate weeks like this. Eagles lose, Cowboys win, 3 of my 4 ff teams have already lost. Can I just get one drat thing?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I need 13 points from Dawson Knox tonight in my work league.

Going to be 0-6 in my friends league because my team sucks and I keep running into weekly high-score teams while putting up more points than half the rest of the league.

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Oct 18, 2021

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Up 20 against Stefon Diggs, AJ Brown, and the Bills kicker. I have Bills D and Knox left to play.

I feel like I have a good buffer and I’ll be more confident if Brown sits out due to an illness but man am I gonna be nervous this entire night.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Whoreson Welles posted:

Up 20 against Stefon Diggs, AJ Brown, and the Bills kicker. I have Bills D and Knox left to play.

I feel like I have a good buffer and I’ll be more confident if Brown sits out due to an illness but man am I gonna be nervous this entire night.
I'm up by a point with AJB yet to play for my opponent so I'm hoping they sit him to give him more time for his hammy to heal and get over the illness.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Man, sure was nice last week when I had the unstoppable RB trio of Chubbs, Swift, and Hunt.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Power up your D'Ernest Johnsons!

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1450129053898395652?s=20

ChuckBTY
Feb 14, 2012
I have a 25 point lead and my opponent has Derek Henry. That's as coinflip as it gets.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

The Kadarius Toney Adventure was looking really good for like 5 minutes. I hope his ankle is OK so that I didn't light most of my FAAB on fire for 5 points.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm up by about 1.5 points going into tonight, where my opponent's Buffalo safety Micah Hyde and my Buffalo safety Taron Johnson will decide our match. Who will be the safest safety? Feels like a total coinflip to me.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Would you rather have Meyers or ARob 1PPR? Both are bench players for me right now.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Need 8 points from Bass which means he’ll poo poo the bed and get 20 next week

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

ChuckBTY posted:

I have a 25 point lead and my opponent has Derek Henry. That's as coinflip as it gets.

I hope it works out for you. I’ve had a 40 point lead over an opponent “with only Henry left to play” and still lost.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I'm up by a point with AJB yet to play for my opponent so I'm hoping they sit him to give him more time for his hammy to heal and get over the illness.

We might get our wish because he maybe has the shits?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Whoreson Welles posted:

We might get our wish because he maybe has the shits?
I would never wish the shits upon anyone but uh, dang it sucks having morals.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Just got an alert that he's playin

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

He’s going to do his making GBS threads on the field

Enemu
May 31, 2014
I'm up 5 with Diggs vs. Sanders... really gonna be biting my nails tonight

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

dkj posted:

AJ Brown confirmed goon?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

dkj posted:

I'm still laughing at this.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Badly need Tennessee to score a lot of points. Just not Derrick Henry

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Cat Hassler posted:

Just not Derrick Henry
:rip:

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Need only 15 points from Lockett, AJ Brown and Emmanuel Sanders and lol. Going to be close. Force AJ the ball damnit!!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
AJ Brown = bust of the year

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

coronaball posted:

AJ Brown = bust of the year

Seems to be resurrected

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Welp Diggs blowing up cost me a win. At least almost the entire rest of the league is also 3-3.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Derrick Henry is literally my whole roster. I have the most dogshit receiving corps and I’m in first place in this league. This seems unsustainable.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Anti-Hero posted:

Derrick Henry is literally my whole roster. I have the most dogshit receiving corps and I’m in first place in this league. This seems unsustainable.
But enough about the Titans.

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007

Anti-Hero posted:

Derrick Henry is responsible for almost exactly 20% of my team's total points through six weeks.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I survived Henry and Mixon :dance:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

What a loving week! If you count my tanking dynasty team I went up against the top scorer in two leagues and the 2nd-highest in two.

Random auction league: Lost. 2nd highest score vs highest.

20-team league: Lost. 5th-highest score vs highest.

Beer league: won. By about one and a half points. In the last seconds of the Monday night game. Highest score vs 2nd highest.

Dynasty: Closer to that top-3 pick having lost against the 2nd-highest.

Really looking forward to how losing Hunt and Chubb is gonna wreck me this upcoming week! :shepface:

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Oct 19, 2021

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Barely squeaked out a win by that last second Josh Allen sneak being short by half a yard.

Thank god

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Bass got me the win over my league commish who continues to keep kickers in our roster

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Needed one more Josh Allen TD, not.... whatever that was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

dkj posted:

Bass got me the win over my league commish who continues to keep kickers in our roster

:nice:

Was up 37 against Diggs and Bass... squeaked it out... I'm the fantasy football DPOY!!