Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mochabeard
Nov 9, 2020

Posture Check! :cool:

Good morning weed thread,

What 10/10 grub is everyone smoking on this Monday?

Still smoking two dusty rear end nugs of gelato I found last week.:grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
yesterday my neighbor invited me over to harvest some extra peppers before they went bad, and i ended up walking away with two blueberry plants he didn't need. then later in the day my dad gave me about a pound of his harvest to finish drying and curing and said i can take whatever i want

this is nicer than not having weed

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Mozi posted:

yesterday my neighbor invited me over to harvest some extra peppers before they went bad, and i ended up walking away with two blueberry plants he didn't need. then later in the day my dad gave me about a pound of his harvest to finish drying and curing and said i can take whatever i want

this is nicer than not having weed

that rules

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
weed status: fully weeded

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I'm having 10g of Pedanios 22:1 (Ghost Train Haze) arriving tomorrow, and I'm much excite.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Saw this on imgur.

Pasta filter

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

lmao amazing. i have to try it

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

My protection racket Ghost Train Haze has just landed.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
i love when i underestimate how big a bud really will be when broken up so now i'm like "oh wow i can smoke more weed today than i thought"

yes, i have to ration my weed. if i didn't, i'd probably smoke an eighth a day instead of every 3 days

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

My legal weed collection at the moment. It still feels really loving strange.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
*jeff goldblum voice*

that is one big pile of weed

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I will be sitting on my living room floor and blazing with the cats in just 2.5 hours~!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
im vaping WEED waiting for my windows update (1hr 15 so far at 71%) with cat laying on my chest staring at me purring loudly

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
pretty cat!

also what's that cartridge

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Code Jockey posted:

pretty cat!

also what's that cartridge

Most of what I buy is like 90% but I bought one of every 1g cart (6 of them) last time since they switched to a new supplier.

This is my last cart and I couldn't tell you anything about any of them lol

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Good luck with that poo poo, I bought three of those and they all started leaking out of the mouthpiece.

Got me real fuckin' high when it worked though, they just gotta stop using cheap cartridges.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Protocol7 posted:

Good luck with that poo poo, I bought three of those and they all started leaking out of the mouthpiece.

Got me real fuckin' high when it worked though, they just gotta stop using cheap cartridges.

lol yup I got that with every one of them. I'm going to go to a different shop tomorrow, more expensive but more than 1 brand. I'll go back to this place when they inevitably switch suppliers again next month, since most of them aren't that bad :patriot:

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I ended up emailing them just to let them know, they seemed receptive to the feedback at least. I've had leaky carts before but nothing that bad, I swear like a quarter of each one leaked out before I could do anything with it and that blows.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I've noticed that with cartridges, whether it's cannabis derived terpenes or live resin or live raisins or whatever, it all just kind of blends together into varying levels of high. Strains seem to be way more pronounced with flower for me

Carts still own because they are convenient as gently caress and I've been lazy as hell lately

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

bagmonkey posted:

I've noticed that with cartridges, whether it's cannabis derived terpenes or live resin or live raisins or whatever, it all just kind of blends together into varying levels of high. Strains seem to be way more pronounced with flower for me

Carts still own because they are convenient as gently caress and I've been lazy as hell lately

Same. Vapes get me high, but flower works better. That said, wax hits harder than either even though it's basically the same thing as in the vape cart.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Same. Vapes get me high, but flower works better. That said, wax hits harder than either even though it's basically the same thing as in the vape cart.

I'm going out to buy several ounces of flower today and prolly a new cart - the flower turns into wonderful abv capsules, but the cart is just so convenient. I have a hard time finding carts that work for me but this last one I got in Oregon worked. Almost worth the 4 hour drive to the shop. 😜

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
if a cart brand isn稚 using CCell empties, imma pass.

There痴 a bunch of variations: https://hamiltondevices.com/product-category/cartridge/

I知 also not a big fan of the press-fit ccells (the ones with a silver band below the mouthpiece) cause it痴 nearly impossible to get the oil back out if the cart dies early.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I知 planning a weed weekend (or a bit longer) in Chicago in the near future. Are there any specific products anybody wants to shill for recommend? I知 really into very potent edibles, 100+ mg THC. I cannot have maltitol at all, and I知 severely allergic to hazelnuts. Oh and I like vapes. Yep, a belly full of edibles and lungs full of THC vapor while watching YouTube videos in a Chicago hotel, no better way to spend a weekend. Oh also any fun activities you think I should check out in town in between getting high. I知 not somehow breaking the rules right now am I? I知 paranoid I知 breaking the rules.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Go to the museum and look at the trex while high.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I never really get high off vaping unless I break out the Volcano, but my cat is scared of the bags. I'd rather just, like, smoke.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Go to the museum and look at the trex while high.

Be sure to notice if the skeleton has a gastralium. That's a fragile bone in the chest, analogous to your sternum, that doesn't always fossilize so not all dinosaur skeletons have them. If you see that it does, or doesn't, tell everyone around you until your thrown out

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I知 planning a weed weekend (or a bit longer) in Chicago in the near future. Are there any specific products anybody wants to shill for recommend? I知 really into very potent edibles, 100+ mg THC. I cannot have maltitol at all, and I知 severely allergic to hazelnuts. Oh and I like vapes. Yep, a belly full of edibles and lungs full of THC vapor while watching YouTube videos in a Chicago hotel, no better way to spend a weekend. Oh also any fun activities you think I should check out in town in between getting high. I知 not somehow breaking the rules right now am I? I知 paranoid I知 breaking the rules.

For vapes, go with live resin/live rosin/hash oil if they have them. I'm not in IL, but if you're looking for that "weed weekend" feel, live concentrate carts are the way to go. You can also buy batteries for the cartridges that hide the actual cart, which makes getting high in public basically trivial if you even still cared at this point.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Ascend sells 100mg THC tonics that are aces, despite tasting like cherry flavored rear end

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Are DOSD brand edibles in Illinois yet? Those have treated me very well out here in Colorado, better than Incredibles, easily up there with RobHots.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Inspector Hound posted:

Be sure to notice if the skeleton has a gastralium. That's a fragile bone in the chest, analogous to your sternum, that doesn't always fossilize so not all dinosaur skeletons have them. If you see that it does, or doesn't, tell everyone around you until your thrown out

Dude, are you me??? This is the most me thing another goon ever said.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Chicago goonmeet to get high and look at Sue.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Are DOSD brand edibles in Illinois yet? Those have treated me very well out here in Colorado, better than Incredibles, easily up there with RobHots.

Dosd work very well for me but I only have access to blue raspberry and they don't taste great. Boo hoo I know.

I liked robhots because they had mixed flavors in a bottle like gummy vitamins for kids but my guy just offers dosd now

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
this is probably the only thread of goons i'd want to meet tbqh lmao

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
goonmeet-->weed bars-->weed sex

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

and just like goon fashion, it got weird quick.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I'll be the cum police to ensure no such thing happens. Just third-wheeling any intimate discussion I see taking place to talk about space crap.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Dead Nerve posted:

and just like goon fashion, it got weird quick.

:yeah:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Wedding Cake, so sticky that it fluffs when I grind it.

This was v good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Simone Magus posted:

this is probably the only thread of goons i'd want to meet tbqh lmao

You would think that, but I'm pretty terrible...

Zil fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Oct 20, 2021