Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That's why I'd you want to kill yourself you just overdose on insulin. It stops your heart, no muss, no fuss, and they usually don't do autopsies on heart attacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

This thread took a turn. :yikes:

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
https://i.imgur.com/A22bqVO.mp4

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

No. 1 ANIME HATER posted:

Million dollar idea:

shoot yourself outside but the gun is tied to a very frightened feral hog so it runs off with the gun and eventually the very cheap string you used deteriorates so the gun is found in the middle of nowhere (or never) and also you had a a million dollar life insurance policy so when cops show up you are dead from a gunshot wound but there's no gun so it can't be a suicide and also in your phone you should have a saved message to your friend saying you were going to meet a local politician for sex at the exact spot you shot yourself so now your family has money and a politician is arrested for your murder and that's better than being alive for capitalism

I mean. You could just tie yourself to the hog.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Karate Bastard posted:

I mean. You could just tie yourself to the hog.
Tie a weather balloon to your hog

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Tie a weather balloon to your hog

Finally, a way to link my fetish to my passing interest in meteorology.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That reminds me, was it this thread that did toothy blowjob chat recently? I forget. But what you do is you pull the foreskin up and put a little rubber band on it, then you can blow and toot and gnash to your heart's content with no consequence.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
What kind of mutant freak has a foreskin?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

a great way to acquire toilet paper in these straitened times

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

What kind of mutant freak has a foreskin?

Germans.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

tribbledirigible posted:

Finally, a way to link my fetish to my passing interest in meteorology.
You're welcome 😉

Also stfu foreskins are fun and good

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Everyone has a foreskin if you're determined enough.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Yank that fucker

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

It's called "Steve Jobs"

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Someone tried something similar so they could kill themselves and there family could still collect life insurance, which almost always has a suicide clause. They tied a balloon to a gun, so that when they shot themselves and went limp, the balloon would carry the gun away and it would look like a murder. The only problem was after he shot himself, the balloon gun got stuck a tree not far from the body.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/07/16/florida-man-faked-his-murder-using-gun-and-weather-balloon/787566002/

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
You will never have to play air guitar if you have foreskin.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Burgers: not just for breakfast anymore

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
always delightful to remember that people still casually throw around homophobic slurs on the internet

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Sweet merciful christ

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Mauser posted:

always delightful to remember that people still casually throw around homophobic slurs on the internet

Poland is very racist and homophobic due to a strong background of orthodox Christianity and hating Muslims.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

https://youtu.be/GH1ruMGpTVY

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Drone_Fragger posted:

Poland is very racist and homophobic due to a strong background of orthodox Christianity and hating Muslims.

Also the whole black face sidekick Santa they have.

Unless I'm mixing them up with some other racist european country, in which case I'm not even sorry because LOL if any country wants to pretend they aren't chock-full of racists.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Drone_Fragger posted:

Also that's 4chan

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Goons exhibiting familiarity with the world:

Drone_Fragger posted:

Poland is overwhelmingly Catholic.

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Unless I'm mixing them up with some other racist european country, in which case I'm not even sorry because LOL if any country wants to pretend they aren't chock-full of racists.

That's the Netherlands.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Maybe it was that famous nuclear reactor meltdown they had back in '86 that made Polish people such bigots

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The primary reason Poland is so racist is because their King, Adolf Hitler, lead the communist Russian army against America in WW2.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

The way they treat their Uighur population is absolutely shameful.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Pierogis are a delicious treat that work great as a snack, a side item, or even a main course. But did you know that in Poland, where the pierogi was invented, pierogis are stuffed with RACISM??

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

That's ellie kemper from The Office and Kimmy Schmidt

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Scratch Monkey posted:

That's ellie kemper from The Office and Kimmy Schmidt

Yes I realise

Apparently she hates the video now because she thinks it's not very funny. Unfortunately for her it's hilarious and it sucks that she can't respect her own good work

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Trabant posted:

That's the Netherlands.

Venetian "Moretto" and Rijeka's "Morčić" would like to have a word. (not Santa's helper, but... yeah....)

gbut has a new favorite as of 19:52 on Oct 18, 2021

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Drone_Fragger posted:

There's also some significant antisemitism problems due to there used to be a strong Jewish population but something Happened in the 40s

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Trabant posted:

Poland is overwhelmingly Catholic.

Perhaps they were referring to the orthodox "correct" nature of Catholic practice in Poland lol probably not

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
:poland:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Drone_Fragger posted:

I think that is more a 4chan thing rather than a polish thing.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

The primary reason Poland is so racist is because their King, Adolf Hitler, lead the communist Russian army against America in WW2.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Well, 4chan's homophobia can also be explained by its strong background of Orthodox Christianity and hating Muslims.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Glad to finally see a fellow student of history here.