Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

:kimchi:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

caiques are such adorable goofballs

ty nesamdoom!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I got my new laptop a few days ago and I'm so impressed by how high-tech this thing is. It's got a touchscreen, fingerprint ID recognition and the brightness modulates when running on battery depending on what's on screen. I'm living in the future baby!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Manifisto

Rarity posted:

I got my new laptop a few days ago and I'm so impressed by how high-tech this thing is. It's got a touchscreen, fingerprint ID recognition and the brightness modulates when running on battery depending on what's on screen. I'm living in the future baby!

byob twist: the brightness of the screen modulates depending on how good your posting is (it's always full brightness)

ty nesamdoom!

French Accent

Manifisto posted:

byob twist: the brightness of the screen modulates depending on how good your posting is (it's always full brightness)

the glow is too strong, it keeps my neighbors awake.

hot cocoa on the couch

opening my laptop and it's beaming at me like the briefcase in pulp fiction

"we happy?"

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Rarity posted:

Future baby, like past baby, is still baby.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Shoutouts to all babies

biosterous

Rarity posted:

the brightness modulates when running on battery depending on what's on screen

my laptop has this feature but unfortunately i hate it and also can't figure out how to disable it :v:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

I was bored a few years ago and started a thread from something I do when bored, well one of the dumb photoshop related boredom killers.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3872373
What I'm wondering is, since the thread is 3 years old and locked, if I wanna add more would it be worth making a new thread or not. I got some good laughs last time and I am gonna start working on some new ones anyways. Maybe I'll get some stacked up and then see how I feel.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Get to it, OP. You have our approval

Finger Prince

God I just had this really intense desire to go antiquing. What the hell is wrong with me.

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

you might have been possessed by the wandering spirit of an old lady :ohdear:

alnilam

Rags to Liches posted:

or of Bam Margera

Goons Are Gifts

what if all birds are actually ghosts, do we have any confirmation on this

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica

Rags to Liches posted:

It was me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Goons Are Gifts

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

astral

Ghosts And Ghouls posted:

Nothing about it in the paranormal/conspiracy forum, where you'd expect to find the experts about that sort of thing. I think it's safe to call this one inconclusive.

more falafel please

forums poster

Ghosts And Ghouls posted:

https://birdsarentreal.com/

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Goons Are Gifts

astral posted:

Nothing about it in the paranormal/conspiracy forum, where you'd expect to find the experts about that sort of thing. I think it's safe to call this one inconclusive.

or they're just really good at hiding :tinfoil:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This. Birds are drones that charge off of power lines.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh god they got to astral, no one is safe!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

ChubbyChecker

nesamdoom posted:

I was bored a few years ago and started a thread from something I do when bored, well one of the dumb photoshop related boredom killers.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3872373
What I'm wondering is, since the thread is 3 years old and locked, if I wanna add more would it be worth making a new thread or not. I got some good laughs last time and I am gonna start working on some new ones anyways. Maybe I'll get some stacked up and then see how I feel.

:justpost: is the whole of the law

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Good morning, it's that time of year where my face is full of snot again.

Mummy Napkin
hello good morning byob.

I’m really dragging rear end today as I stayed up too late playing video games. I oughtta be ashamed of myself as old as I is

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

boo-osterous posted:

my laptop has this feature but unfortunately i hate it and also can't figure out how to disable it :v:

Go into power settings and switch it from vendor name to balanced or power.

biosterous

pixaal posted:

Go into power settings and switch it from vendor name to balanced or power.

alas, it's already on Balanced and the only other power setting is a custom one i made for a certain old janky game (that i no longer need because it was an issue with the HDD spinning down and now i've got an SSD so i'ma delete that)

so although my problem is not solved you did remind me to remove a small computer junk so thank you!

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

side note i've realized that i've stopped referring to stuff like that as "computer cruft" because cruft is a friend and i don't want to get rid of cruft

gallery of sigs

he/him

cruft

boo-osterous posted:

side note i've realized that i've stopped referring to stuff like that as "computer cruft" because cruft is a friend and i don't want to get rid of cruft

Naw, man, I picked the name because I am a source of cruft in the universe. You go right on using it, and think of me unleashing some gnarly kludge every time you say it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

Naw, man, I picked the name because I am a source of cruft in the universe. You go right on using it, and think of me unleashing some gnarly kludge every time you say it.

You're OUR cruft though.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I accidentally spilled vegan "fish sauce" in the kitchen last night and it somehow smells worse today after I cleaned everything up and cleaned the entire kitchen, cabinets and all inside and out, with pine sol.

ETA: the last time my sense of smell was this strong I was pregnant; I am very glad that's physically just not possible without a major miracle.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Mormon Nailer posted:

I accidentally spilled vegan "fish sauce" in the kitchen last night and it somehow smells worse today after I cleaned everything up and cleaned the entire kitchen, cabinets and all inside and out, with pine sol.

ETA: the last time my sense of smell was this strong I was pregnant; I am very glad that's physically just not possible without a major miracle.

Your kitchen is now haunted by the :ghost: of vegan fish sauce. Apparently Pine Sol is not an effective exorcising agent.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hello all i bought a suit and fancy shirt and real nice brown leather shoes yesterday because I have to go to a big manhattan gala for work on thursday got to be spiffy

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

here's a pic from one of the galas from a few years back where i am not present but it is pretty much exactly the same thing at the same place with the same huge flag and the same open bar with the really good scotch i need to steer clear from if i don't want to embarrass myself

Stoner Sloth

welcome :balldo: & chat

biosterous

Mormon Nailer posted:

You're OUR cruft though.

:hai:

gallery of sigs

he/him

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
cruft punks

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

pnac attack posted:

cruft punks

They're just regular punks except they know how to build a working computer out of old pipes and a bunch of copper they "found" in a "dumpster"

Stoner Sloth

Mormon Nailer posted:

You're OUR cruft though.

maybe the real cruft was the friend we made along the way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Mormon Nailer posted:

They're just regular punks except they know how to build a working computer out of old pipes and a bunch of copper they "found" in a "dumpster"

is cruft gwildor