Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

helperdog
Oct 10, 2021

DOG

Dalael posted:

Scout looks awesome and you can post as many pictures of him as you want. Ill fight anyone who says you can't.

Thank u. I also had some healthy nachos which were rlly good!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I got my alt into a taranis today and I'm gonna go for overheat, approach to scram range, tackle, set orbit @1k and turn off the prop and see if it works.

I have a feeling it'll be mostly running away.

That's generally what I do and most of the time I overshoot so hard that by the time the ship turns around, im out of scram range.

Its amazing how little i know how to fly this ship considering how often I fly it.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

BIgDevine posted:

Speaking of getting newbies rich I seen a guy on twitch kept doing T6 abyssal in an abadon. So spent a bil fitting one out.

Took it into a T5 and found out concord don’t mess about. Seems eves changed a lot since the days of jumping in a domi and using sentry drones. I remember the sentry drones never even got agro.

I miss them days

Umm.. what? Abyssal's are limited to cruisers (3 frigates, 2 destroyers or 1 cruiser). No way to do an abyssal in a battleship as far as I know, and the abyssal tracker website only shows cruisers and below regardless of tier.

You sure he wasn't running some sort of combat site or.. I dunno, but it couldn't have been abyssals.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Dear Globby, do you think a mass of brick-tanked RR dragoons would be a cool and fun "meme" thing to play in eveonline?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

proposal to improve the quality of this thread: A fleet of 5,000 rifters goes to purge Pochven and then every participant comes back here and tells their tale

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Kaysette posted:

:hmmyes:

please start a new war or something, the thread has gone downhill since you all won eve

is this your first eve online thread??????????????????

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

helperdog posted:

Thank u. I also had some healthy nachos which were rlly good!

that was healthy. till you added the zucchini

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

TheWeedNumber posted:

So my boyfriend loves to play dota 2 and is very immersed in twitch culture and this has extended to his everyday conversation. It seems like he can't go one sentence without using one such twitch "meme", like "pogchamp", "omegalul", "monka s", "bible thump", or "monka giga". I am fine with him watching twitch and enjoying his video games but honestly it's quite embarassing when we are talking to someone in public and he just randomly busts out a twitch "meme". It's so cringey and all my friends think he's weird. And don't even get me started on the random japanese phrases (he's white...)

I swear this sounds like a meme post but i promise this is my real life ;___;

Only way to stop it is to counter meme. Every time he says a twitch emote, just say how cool it is followed by "Bat Chest".

BIgDevine
Sep 24, 2018

Dalael posted:

Its a keepstar in 1dq that was never meaningfully threatened by the pubbies during the most recent war.

Hopefully 1 day I’ll be allowed into 1dq to see it then.

Can someone tell me why some of you have grenades next to your names?

BIgDevine
Sep 24, 2018

The Locator posted:

Umm.. what? Abyssal's are limited to cruisers (3 frigates, 2 destroyers or 1 cruiser). No way to do an abyssal in a battleship as far as I know, and the abyssal tracker website only shows cruisers and below regardless of tier.

You sure he wasn't running some sort of combat site or.. I dunno, but it couldn't have been abyssals.

Sorry you are right I meant a vagabond as seen here

https://abyss.eve-nt.uk/fit/5530

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

BIgDevine posted:

Hopefully 1 day I’ll be allowed into 1dq to see it then.

I have no idea tbh..

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
I've been afk working on rl poo poo and I I tried to read 23 pages on my phone but hit end of thread instead of next

Should I go back to Oct 5th or nah

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Micromancer posted:

I've been afk working on rl poo poo and I I tried to read 23 pages on my phone but hit end of thread instead of next

Should I go back to Oct 5th or nah

That's a big nah brah, unless you really want to read multiple petty slapfights.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

BIgDevine posted:

~true goons~

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Wtf happened to Brave? They seemed to have their little hole next to Frat, now they are gone.

Did they lose a fight? Or Did they give up space willingly?

BIgDevine
Sep 24, 2018

ded posted:

~true goons~

I must have left mine at the clone bay then

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

notaspy posted:

Wtf happened to Brave? They seemed to have their little hole next to Frat, now they are gone.

Did they lose a fight? Or Did they give up space willingly?

The latter — they got tired of being farmed by PH, ditched Geminate, and are currently trying to carve out some of Pure Blind from Banderlogs/Volta.

They’ve also been having some internal drama that resulted in Kel Dostro and Djavak leaving with the rest of BCROW, so their FC roster is a bit thin atm.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

BIgDevine posted:

We spent an extra :10bux: for the Platinum upgrade.

BIgDevine
Sep 24, 2018

The Hambulance posted:

We spent an extra :10bux: for the Platinum upgrade.

Guess I’ll have to get the wallet out and buy Platinum upgrade then because I want a grenade haha

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:

ded posted:

~true goons~

Nerds who've got platinum forums accounts :eng101:

BIgDevine
Sep 24, 2018

rocket_Magnet posted:

Nerds who've got platinum forums accounts :eng101:

And probably don’t have newbie avatar :(

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Rudeboy Detective posted:

Dear Globby, do you think a mass of brick-tanked RR dragoons would be a cool and fun "meme" thing to play in eveonline?

no, just use max range algoses, assign to a drone bunny and burn out to maxrange-20

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

ullerrm posted:

The latter — they got tired of being farmed by PH, ditched Geminate, and are currently trying to carve out some of Pure Blind from Banderlogs/Volta.

They’ve also been having some internal drama that resulted in Kel Dostro and Djavak leaving with the rest of BCROW, so their FC roster is a bit thin atm.

Ty for the info

helperdog
Oct 10, 2021

DOG

Good afternoon friends, so after some of you as well as some of my friends explained to me I can not play with you guys in Eve Echoes, and to do so I need to be in Eve Online. My 2nd best friend in Eve Echoes is a part of the Delta Fleet or something and I would like to join him. Do you know how I start the game and is it free. I only have a laptop for school but it works very well and has a touch screen so I think games will be fun on it

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
i think the game runs best on a TI-89 but you do you

BIgDevine
Sep 24, 2018

helperdog posted:

Good afternoon friends, so after some of you as well as some of my friends explained to me I can not play with you guys in Eve Echoes, and to do so I need to be in Eve Online. My 2nd best friend in Eve Echoes is a part of the Delta Fleet or something and I would like to join him. Do you know how I start the game and is it free. I only have a laptop for school but it works very well and has a touch screen so I think games will be fun on it

You could get your friend to sponsor you once you install the game. That should help you a lot with getting in and playing with delta squad. If your mates a goon that is.

helperdog
Oct 10, 2021

DOG

helperdog posted:

I'm sorry I feel bad now I don't have a 2nd best friend because tenbux pointed out how we r all best friends. I can't pick any favorites. I can't pick and choose so as part of my apology here is a picture of scout in the sunset

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.

helperdog posted:

Kungfu Trader is his real best friend, Friday will always live in my shadow...Cue maniacal laughter.

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
Give us your in-game name in eve online and a badger will be fit and contracted to you in jita in instructions on how to join delta

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

helperdog posted:

I'm sorry I feel bad now I don't have a 2nd best friend because tenbux pointed out how we r all best friends. I can't pick any favorites. I can't pick and choose so as part of my apology here is a picture of scout in the sunset

Dont feel bad helpedrog. What is your favorite subject to study in school? I know my least favorite was always math since the teacher was an old boring cudgel. But then one time a really hot student teacher came in and taught us for a while and I've had a BIIIG crush on her! So math naturally became my favorite subject. My friends also had a BIG crush on her and would try to snap hidden pictures of her. We'd all get together after school to go out into the woods and make a circle...

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
Can someone provide a good "so what" for the incoming tax changes? https://www.eveonline.com/news/view/restructuring-taxes-after-relief

BIgDevine
Sep 24, 2018

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

Dont feel bad helpedrog. What is your favorite subject to study in school? I know my least favorite was always math since the teacher was an old boring cudgel. But then one time a really hot student teacher came in and taught us for a while and I've had a BIIIG crush on her! So math naturally became my favorite subject. My friends also had a BIG crush on her and would try to snap hidden pictures of her. We'd all get together after school to go out into the woods and make a circle...

That was the longest way round to say that but hats off to you.

Also I wish I never clicked to view your profile, your image just made me throw up into my pocket.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Seeing it is a requirement before you could ever see the Imperial Palace, I think.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

BIgDevine posted:

That was the longest way round to say that but hats off to you.

Also I wish I never clicked to view your profile, your image just made me throw up into my pocket.

BIgDevine just goatse'd me at work

Please invite him to goons post haste

Quote this if you disagree.

Otacon fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Oct 19, 2021

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Ynglaur posted:

Can someone provide a good "so what" for the incoming tax changes? https://www.eveonline.com/news/view/restructuring-taxes-after-relief

TLDR: For sellers, if you have the tax-related trade skills at V and good Caldari Navy standings, Jita still has better margins than TTT. For buyers, poo poo's gonna get more expensive in the short term, because margins are going down.

They have kept the most important change of the tax holiday, which was making the Sales Tax bigger and the Broker Fee smaller, which makes it cheaper to relist and reprice.

The total taxes are lower than the pre-holiday state 3 months ago, but more than they were yesterday, which means there will definitely be things that are now unprofitable to produce for a bit until the prices adjust.

BIgDevine
Sep 24, 2018

Otacon posted:

BIgDevine just goatse'd me at work

Please invite him to goons post haste

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

i can see directorbot browsing the gf forums but when i pm !me to it it doesn't send me paps back. why?

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

lovely tuna snatch posted:

i can see directorbot browsing the gf forums but when i pm !me to it it doesn't send me paps back. why?

Do that on Jabber, not forums.

helperdog
Oct 10, 2021

DOG

Fqubed posted:

Give us your in-game name in eve online and a badger will be fit and contracted to you in jita in instructions on how to join delta

Ok I will download the game and make an account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIgDevine
Sep 24, 2018

helperdog posted:

Ok I will download the game and make an account

I can see this going south