Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Oh, are they still getting paid peanuts at Impact?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Digital Jedi posted:

So I guess it's co-host with Chucky?

lol

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Digital Jedi posted:

So I guess it's co-host with Chucky?

everything about this---the loving NXT Names, the stupid picture with their godawful portraits, the stipulation---sucks huge portions of poo poo

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

DLC Inc posted:

everything about this---the loving NXT Names, the stupid picture with their godawful portraits, the stipulation---sucks huge portions of poo poo

Actually branding it NXT 2.0

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I love these weeks where WWE just continues to self own and trip all over themselves :allears:

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I unironically loved the time Dexter Lumis hosted a PPV and he announced matches by drawing them

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Fake Dolph Zigglers Brother

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Fake Dolph Zigglers Brother

but the one who killed a guy.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is that east side dave

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Blaise330 posted:

I unironically loved the time Dexter Lumis hosted a PPV and he announced matches by drawing them

Does anyone have clips or pictures of that? That honestly sounds like something potentially cool.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Does anyone know what those 4 giant spikes were?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Maigius posted:

Does anyone have clips or pictures of that? That honestly sounds like something potentially cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCTSiBIqoKY

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
nxt 2.0 should have been revamped into those graphics

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
The tweet I quoted suggested that Scarlet join toxic Attraction and they change their name through the “squirt business.” That user was banned, presumably for other content. But it raises the question: what’s the filthiest used name for a stable?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Golden Bee posted:

The tweet I quoted suggested that Scarlet join toxic Attraction and they change their name through the “squirt business.” That user was banned, presumably for other content. But it raises the question: what’s the filthiest used name for a stable?

they called becky, charlotte and sasha "the submission sorority" for like 2 days

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
"Billy Kidman looks kind of ridiculous. Is there any way we can make him look less ridiculous?"

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Alaois posted:

they called becky, charlotte and sasha "the submission sorority" for like 2 days

Like, on purpose, or did they not realize the implications?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

maruhkati posted:

Like, on purpose, or did they not realize the implications?
The answer 99% of the time is always the latter

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
TNA had a stable called Sports Entertainment Xtreme

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Rarity posted:

TNA had a stable called Sports Entertainment Xtreme

The Shane Twins also wrestled in TNA as "The Johnsons," first names Dick and Rod. They wore full-body flesh-colored tights, including masks.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Halloween Havoc last year was good. it was hosted by Shotzi Blackheart in a perfect role for her. I do not have high expectations for Halloween havoc 2021.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it's really funny seeing wwe trying to win a wrestling war while also shedding salary. Roman doesn't have contenders but that's okay. acknowledge him.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

1glitch0 posted:

Does anyone know what those 4 giant spikes were?

Just guessing here: Raw 1000th episode, post-Mania 2014, post-Mania 2015, Raw 25th anniversary

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Pamela Springstein posted:

Halloween Havoc last year was good. it was hosted by Shotzi Blackheart in a perfect role for her. I do not have high expectations for Halloween havoc 2021.

Meanwhile, Shotzi’s main roster run is going so well that she’s retweeting random fans saying she should go back to host this year’s Halloween Havoc, too. Great use of talent

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Cavauro posted:

is that east side dave

Mark Hoppus I’ll see you in the ring

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
NXT is fuckin wild tonight. Lots of botched kickouts, and Jacy concussed herself on a heavily botched suicide dive.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

xbilkis posted:

Meanwhile, Shotzi’s main roster run is going so well that she’s retweeting random fans saying she should go back to host this year’s Halloween Havoc, too. Great use of talent

She's undefeated on the main roster I think. Sadly it was all tag matches and she's out of the tag division (for now, they'll pair her up with someone random after breaking the team up like they did with Otis, Peyton, many others).

Why do I have no memory of Escobar vs Gran Metallik

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

NXT is fuckin wild tonight. Lots of botched kickouts, and Jacy concussed herself on a heavily botched suicide dive.

https://i.imgur.com/Wh50ZiS.mp4

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

aewbotches' silence is deafening

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
From what I can gather Shotzi's entire Main Roster run has consisted of:

1) Shooting Baron Corbin in the dick with her tank
2) Beating the Women's Tag Champions in 3 straight matches in a row but never getting a tag title shot which so far are the only matches she's had
3) Having her tag team broken up without ever getting the aforementioned title shot

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Destroy My Sweater posted:

Well it's not called nxtbotches his hands are tied

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
why run the ropes before a dive just to stop before you jump?

Drakkel posted:

From what I can gather Shotzi's entire Main Roster run has consisted of:

1) Shooting Baron Corbin in the dick with her tank

I actually wonder if that was the scripted spot to hit him cause good god what a bullseye

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Destroy My Sweater posted:

Don't worry I'm sure if you press them on it they'll just declare that AEW had like 30 botches worse than that last week based on no evidence whatsoever

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The funniest thing about NXT 2.0 is the most over guy being the stereotypical Italian guy and everyone in the crowd doing the pinched fingers hand gesture

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Blaise330 posted:

why run the ropes before a dive just to stop before you jump?
Performance Center bay-bay

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

didnt get all of it

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

And the match that has been booked is a ladder match. That Jayne will have no chance of taking part in based on concussion protocols because she got knocked the gently caress out big time. Even then Hartwell, Jayne & Persia Pirotta are all green as goose poo poo, Io is going to be working overtime trying to make them look good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Another landing like that she’ll like the name Bron Breakker