Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
One day I had a vision
Las Vegas, Nevada
Street corners embroiled in battle
Hair and burger grease coat the streets
No fast food joint left untouched
The lines of war shifting day by day
Between the Elvis and Trump impersonators

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/DWUhlfelderLaw/status/1450591358016794625?s=20

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

lol, this is good. Fartin' Rudy is back!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Chinatown posted:

been thinkin about this clip alot lately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFgcqB8-AxE

Who is this guy? What’s this from?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Well if you knew anything, enormous container ships could simply travel from China through the Pacific, Indian, Southern and Atlantic oceans directly to Florida, or just go across the Pacific from China to California.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

MrMojok posted:

Who is this guy? What’s this from?

Osho, and it is some wild poo poo.

There was a Netflix doc recently "Wild Wild Country"

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1450552971926835200?s=20

Cops are so damned fragile.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Batterypowered7 posted:

Cops are so damned fragile.

if he had been black.. .yeah you know the drill.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

priznat posted:

The entrance that Ma Anand Sheela makes in the first episode of that is one of the most memorable things I’ve seen in years.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Jet Jaguar posted:

The entrance that Ma Anand Sheela makes in the first episode of that is one of the most memorable things I’ve seen in years.

Is it worth watching? I haven't seen it. It came up because there was an Osho vid on one of the recent Red Letter Media videos.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

priznat posted:

Hey, that Netflix doc is still on there. I’m going to check it out. Thanks!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/baseballot/status/1450473077767290882

l-m-a-o

(guy says in another tweet texas democrats will sue if this becomes the map)

Ithle01
May 28, 2013

spunkshui posted:

Wouldnt real cops that lost their jobs have plenty of time stand in those shoes to answer questions about how they are real person.

One dude could’ve put all those shoes there.

Come on, it's not like cops have a long history of planting fabricated evidence.

Oh wait, gently caress.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

This is Dan Bongino.

This is Dan Bongino on cum.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

FOUND IT

https://twitter.com/amoneyresists/status/1450568103969099781?s=21

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

LOL that used to be the president

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

I hope we get a Rudy biopic someday

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Castor Poe posted:

I hope we get a Rudy biopic someday

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy_(film)

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Oh you mean this guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy:_The_Rudy_Giuliani_Story

edit:

https://twitter.com/mariebardi/status/1331079667504312321?lang=en

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

lmao, I thought this was a parody until I saw it was James loving Woods playing the ol' Rudy Poo

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Bogus Adventure posted:

lmao, I thought this was a parody until I saw it was James loving Woods playing the ol' Rudy Poo

lol is that Rudy's cousin in this scene?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

1000 Sweaty Rikers posted:

lol is that Rudy's cousin in this scene?

No I don't think that's his wife

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Oh poo poo, now he’s in big trouble. He might even be verbally reprimanded!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

Oh poo poo, now he’s in big trouble. He might even be verbally reprimanded!

Look at that face, who could stay mad at it.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Barudak posted:

No one, as they’re too busy being disgusted.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Barudak posted:

Set it on fire and let’s see if we can stay mad.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

A question about Steve Bannon:

You know how Boris Johnson's public persona of befuddled crazy haired clown who quotes Latin in a posh voice is an entirely deliberate ploy to distract from the fact that he is a totally incompetent evil self serving bastard?

Is Steve Bannon's "hobo that just crawled out of a dumpster" look a similar ploy?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

BrigadierSensible posted:

You know how Boris Johnson's public persona of befuddled crazy haired clown who quotes Latin in a posh voice is an entirely deliberate ploy to distract from the fact that he is a totally incompetent evil self serving bastard?

Is Steve Bannon's "hobo that just crawled out of a dumpster" look a similar ploy?

No I think, unfortunately, he is 100 percent legit.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

BrigadierSensible posted:

Out of the dumpster?

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Barudak posted:

Not sure I see the point in getting mad at a baboon's rear end.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Tim Pool has shockingly bad critical literacy skills.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Thank you you brave patriotic police officers for risking your lives to push that certainly ready to shoot you without reason threat out of the subway. Truly the most american of heroes here.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Professor Shark posted:

Tim Pool has shockingly bad critical literacy skills.

I like to look at it the other way, for a person who is profoundly stupid he's reasoning at his peak capabilities.

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

Bogus Adventure posted:

Don't sleep on the fact that this fat bitch was a Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice. That's both hilarious and terrifying.

He was? How'd he ever leave that cushy gig?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BastardAus posted:

He was? How'd he ever leave that cushy gig?

They're elected

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Pitdragon posted:

i'm convinced that most of these people are astroturfed around the country for these things while some billionaire think-tank foots the bill

maybe like 10% are true believers and the rest are just an unending shitstream of grifters

I 100% unironically believe this. I mean, look, the contemporary GOP's entire platform is projecting. Do a lovely thing while saying the other side is the one that does that thing. They've been yelling about fake news and antifa-staged protests and all that bullshit for so long because those are tactics that exist in their reality. There is no doubt in my mind that many of these people (think that they...) are getting a payday of some kind for doing what they're doing. A russian firm was even exposed offering influencers money to spread covid disinformation. My hunch is it's all Russian/Chinese/various organized crime rather than some billionaire US right wing think tank though

I unironically believe that most of the wild the_donald.win posts we see in this thread are paid/bot-generated/malicious-fakeposter targeted campaigns meant to A) rile up the left and B) dumb down the right and C) further blur the lines between reality or conspiracy and D) Make some of the other wild conspiracy posts (posted from different accounts) seem sane in comparison so that the_donald posters are more likely to buy into them

it's information warfare 101. One of the most effective tools you can deploy in cyberwarfare is flooding your target's system with junk data and this is part of that. We give our electronics a lot of indirect clandestine access to our subconscious and bad actors are learning to tap into that. (ipso facto "we're in the cyberpunk dystopia now"/"the singularity has already begun" etc. etc.)

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Oct 20, 2021

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

deep dish peat moss posted:

I 100% unironically believe this. I mean, look, the contemporary GOP's entire platform is projecting. Do a lovely thing while saying the other side is the one that does that thing. They've been yelling about fake news and antifa-staged protests and all that bullshit for so long because those are tactics that exist in their reality. There is no doubt in my mind that many of these people (think that they...) are getting a payday of some kind for doing what they're doing. A russian firm was even exposed offering influencers money to spread covid disinformation. My hunch is it's all Russian/Chinese/various organized crime rather than some billionaire US right wing think tank though

I unironically believe that most of the wild the_donald.win posts we see in this thread are paid/bot-generated/malicious-fakeposter targeted campaigns meant to A) rile up the left and B) dumb down the right and C) further blur the lines between reality or conspiracy and D) Make some of the other wild conspiracy posts (posted from different accounts) seem sane in comparison so that the_donald posters are more likely to buy into them

it's information warfare 101. One of the most effective tools you can deploy in cyberwarfare is flooding your target's system with junk data and this is part of that. We give our electronics a lot of indirect clandestine access to our subconscious and bad actors are learning to tap into that. (ipso facto "we're in the cyberpunk dystopia now"/"the singularity has already begun" etc. etc.)

Ugh, it's almost like the GOP doesn't have an antivirus :doh:

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Pitdragon posted:

i'm convinced that most of these people are astroturfed around the country for these things while some billionaire think-tank foots the bill

maybe like 10% are true believers and the rest are just an unending shitstream of grifters

Check this (very long) twitter thread from a while back. It shows pretty much all our faves had a profile on some modeling/acting agency site (Explore Talent).The organizers of most of those "spontaneous" anti-vaxx protests are nearly always out of work actors who magically are able to do this poo poo 5 days a week, even living in Los Angeles. Yeah there's absolutely true believers in there, you need to fill out the numbers with them, but the organizers are absolutely astroturfed. It's all very conspiracy theory, so take it with a grain of salt, but sure are a lot of coincidences and, as we always say, it's always projection. So their obsession with crisis actors seems to also be projection
https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/1421931374567563264

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I got paid a hundred bucks once to stand around wearing a t-shirt saying to vote for someone who was under active investigation for a felony.

Check cleared and he lost, I fee moral as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Barudak posted:

I got paid a hundred bucks once to stand around wearing a t-shirt saying to vote for someone who was under active investigation for a felony.

Check cleared and he lost, I fee moral as hell

Did better than Rudy. His check didn’t clear.