Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/mcclain_on_nfl/status/1450909383429349382?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
McClain is generally pretty solid as I remember? Like, actual sources and not prone to rumor mongering?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Grittybeard posted:

McClain is generally pretty solid as I remember? Like, actual sources and not prone to rumor mongering?

Hes the texans mouthpiece, essentially.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Grittybeard posted:

Correct

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/CotyDavis_24/status/1450921396385853447

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
That has to be a joke.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hm

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
A mid-season trade still seems dumb from a purely trade returns standpoint unless they're worried about Watsons deposition come February. Those dolphins picks are going to plummet if/when he plays.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Dolphins fans, you could always come cheer on Dakota Prescott and the Dallas Cowboys.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/cannatapfn/status/1450929022125359106?s=21

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I just want him gone so I can watch the Texans again

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Now that would be funny

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Tua and Fitz reunited at last

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

How much did the owner pay for that series of tweets?

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Yeah "Account" me in for your tweet is bullshit dude.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

ckparrot is a guy who built a lot of clout as a poster on the FinHeaven forums. He's had 52,000 posts on there since 2002. He turned that into being a moderately successful podcaster. Like all great posters turned podcaster, he's always full of poo poo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
trade watson for a conditional 7th and the condition is "he can't be a creepy sex pest" gently caress it just get him gone

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/jeffphowe/status/1450972434081980421?s=21

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

nah posted:

ckparrot is a guy who built a lot of clout as a poster on the FinHeaven forums. He's had 52,000 posts on there since 2002. He turned that into being a moderately successful podcaster. Like all great posters turned podcaster, he's always full of poo poo

He was kind of a lovely poster too

Fell in love with his evaluations too much

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I'm sure this has been marveled at before but I missed it when it happened so forgive me. How is Deshaun motherfucking Watson not drowning in willing sexual partners? What could've brought him to the point that he needed to turn to this kind of poo poo? I'm probably like, 5% as cool-seeming as him (that's generous), .01% as rich and .000001% as talented and somehow I have managed to have sexual relations with a decent array of women. And get this: they were all willing and not employed by me

Like, why? It's so confusing. I liked him so much before this. I thought he was great and I just don't get it. Was there ever any information about that or any forum consensus on why he actually did all this poo poo?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Play posted:

I'm sure this has been marveled at before but I missed it when it happened so forgive me. How is Deshaun motherfucking Watson not drowning in willing sexual partners? What could've brought him to the point that he needed to turn to this kind of poo poo? I'm probably like, 5% as cool-seeming as him (that's generous), .01% as rich and .000001% as talented and somehow I have managed to have sexual relations with a decent array of women. And get this: they were all willing and not employed by me

Like, why? It's so confusing. I liked him so much before this. I thought he was great and I just don't get it. Was there ever any information about that or any forum consensus on why he actually did all this poo poo?

He specifically gets off on them being unwilling. In many of the filed cases the victims described him becoming more excited when they tried to resist.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Play posted:

Yeah but Watson only has 33% of your nipples.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

fsif posted:

Yeah but Watson only has 33% of your nipples.

lol

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Play posted:

rape/sexual assault is rarely about the actual sex, it's about the power.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Why would Trump be corrupt, he already has all that money

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Play posted:

it's because he is a sexual predator and likes to prey on unwilling women

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

lobster shirt posted:

it's because he is a sexual predator and likes to prey on unwilling women

Maybe Washington should be the team trading for him

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/CBSSportsRadio/status/1451179351203065859

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

poo poo

come on, Panthers

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

poo poo

come on, Panthers

We’ve been through enough

MarquisDeCarabas
Jun 16, 2012

Ehud posted:

poo poo

come on, Panthers

I love the avatar change; getting ahead of the inevitable trade?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

MarquisDeCarabas posted:

I love the avatar change; getting ahead of the inevitable trade?

:hai:

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Print the Shields

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/flasportsbuzz/status/1452310096999075854

sorry ehud

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I wanna know who would have anything close to matching Miami's trade offer.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
God I hope this loving blows up in Miami's face so bad.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
We’re so goddamn dumb

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

GD_American posted:

God I hope this loving blows up in Miami's face so bad.

https://youtu.be/IPnTCBnn-lQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Android Apocalypse posted:

I wanna know who would have anything close to matching Miami's trade offer.

I'd guess Eagles if Howie wasn't already personally told he doesn't want to be there. Though Rapoport also said they're still trying, so it evidently isn't stopping them