Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 214 days!

haveblue posted:

Yeah, that used to be possible but the option got removed at some point

It was probably best to remove it. The admins should just stealth add and remove regdate options. Set one for the day the breadnsucc shooting hit the news, and watch people :thunk: as goons who caught on use it to troll them. That sort of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

seiferguy posted:

Reading the news about the John Deere strike...

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Hodgepodge posted:

It was probably best to remove it. The admins should just stealth add and remove regdate options. Set one for the day the breadnsucc shooting hit the news, and watch people :thunk: as goons who caught on use it to troll them. That sort of thing.

There was another shooting?

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Robobot posted:

There was another shooting?

A C-SPAM poster shot a guy named Tiny Toese in the toe. The riot watching thread assumed Tiny shot himself in the foot and lied about it. Then breadnsucc posted some inside info about the shooting to try to keep the thread talking about it, then he got arrested.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Pussy Haunter posted:

This first ones about popeye and the beanstalk
once there was this "Dude" named poepeyes
he was a big muslcey guy
well one day he bit into a bean while he was eatin some spinch
and he was likee ak ak ak wat tha hecks a bean in my spinnichk
then he hosed a hole
in the ground
thened

Once upon time there was three bears
bears are dirty fat
they ate the child
pretty gross, and pretty scarey, kids.

oonce aoyupion a time there was abeatiful pricnes called frypappy
this pricness wwas so fat her sweat sstunk throuhout the lland and make the farm animals vomit blood
tthe pigs keeled oover and died andf the entire land rotted iinto black mush and he died oof stink
tthe end

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Pretty much Grim’s fairy tales.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Gazpacho posted:

what ideas of chomsky is he even referring to here

Dawncloack posted:

The furious green ones. They are having a siesta now.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Darth Brooks posted:

My dad made a couch out of chipboard and used foam cushions covered with vinyl.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

That's one way to say "my parents are divorced."

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Chamale posted:

A C-SPAM poster shot a guy named Tiny Toese in the toe. The riot watching thread assumed Tiny shot himself in the foot and lied about it. Then breadnsucc posted some inside info about the shooting to try to keep the thread talking about it, then he got arrested.

it can't be said enough he didn't just 'post inside info' like 'oh no I was there someone shot him' like you'd think a less stupid person who still was thirsty for attention would do, he straight up was all 'guess he hosed around and found out, that shooter looked pretty cool actually' about himself shooting a guy in the foot as he ran away after posting for months like a nerdy Death Wish main character saying how the filth needs to be cleaned up and poo poo.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

he wasn't wrong

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
A return of being banned for saying ‘I’m the [x] in the OP’ smdh

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
me, posting my mugshot: it me

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:lofty: Your posting history shows that probation just doesn't cut it. Get out. :lofty:

Dr. Drake Ramore posted:

emoticon lapel pins? what the gently caress? i hope someone shoves a lapel pin up your loving rear end.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

EorayMel posted:

:lofty: Your posting history shows that probation just doesn't cut it. Get out. :lofty:

I remember the KittyLitter guy having a huge meltdown about the :imunfunny: emote being swapped with :awesome: because it ruined his business somehow

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Heath posted:

I remember the KittyLitter guy having a huge meltdown about the :imunfunny: emote being swapped with :awesome: because it ruined his business somehow

:imunfunny:

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

EorayMel posted:

Finally, eoraymel digs up a page I posted on and a thread I remember. I still have my :zoid: and :sax: pins.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

EorayMel posted:

Thanks for showing me the :lofty: emoticon, finally something to accurately show what I think of the other posters :lofty:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Son of Rodney posted:

Thanks for showing me the :lofty: emoticon, finally something to accurately show what I think of the other posters :lofty:

:cabot:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

The Bloop posted:

crossposting from... someplace else idk

j.peeba posted:

Nope, neither. Castlevania.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

The Lone Badger posted:

Is that how you make the road to hell?

Nth Doctor posted:

Does it look like he's using good intentions to you?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Memento posted:

doing a funny wave then making a surprise visit to Poland is an old German tradition, isn't it?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

lmao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

While reading this tweet it took me forever to figure out which thread I was in. The reply sorted it out nicely.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Bar Crow posted:

Little too early to bust that ghost.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

:lol: spawn camping

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

That might seem shallow of me, but I'm at the point in my life where I'm watched enough heterosexual bullshit anime for one lifetime. I'm only really interested in seeing gay bullshit anime from now on.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 214 days!

gay bullshit anime is fabulous in every sense of the word, just an amazing thing. on the other hand if you only consume gay bs anime you will eventually find examples that are not fabulous at all. at all. this is the fate of those who fall into arbitrary distinctions. but there's like a lot of jojo and jojo is the light and treasure of the world (i don't really watch that much full anime but the clips make what it is clear and that is awesome).

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

sebmojo posted:

Two of those are just gathering supplies, aren't they

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Aardvark! posted:

Saint Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands

22 miles by 7 miles
pop 50,601
density 610/squimmy

steinrokkan posted:

Huh, my monitor turned off for a second there

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
When you know how to shotgun you know how to shotgun.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

vortmax posted:

this is good for bitcoin and tether

mystes posted:

Hindenburgcoin

Alan Smithee posted:

Oh the HumaNFT!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Internet Explorer posted:

This seems like the approach to me. You don't have a player roll an athletics check for their character to breath or have a bowel movement. They don't need a history check to know their name. If it's something they know, it's something they know. No roll required.

Robot Hobo posted:

Of course you don't roll on Athletics to have a bowel movement. That's what your dump stat is for.

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

Mandoric posted:

years of gibbis mspaints have left me completely unable to parse that as anything but a purple person squatting and getting poop everywhere but in the texoilet

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

zedprime posted:

Oh poo poo, Chess 2 dropped.

1stGear posted:

Patch notes: Towers and king can no longer do that switchy-switchy thing they could do, it was weird and confusing and I don't like it.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Barudak posted:

Yeah, this is how I parsed it. That and Danny Trejo has a stable of different ethnicity lady friends so you need to differentiate them like some sort of sexy sidepiece sentai squad

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Sandweed posted:

I would never have sex with someone that strikebreaks.

flavor.flv posted:

Yeah last time I did that I wound up with scabs

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Didn't read the rules.

2hot4u posted:

this thread is about why you are a peice of poo poo by most ethical and social standards.

You had to get your roommate to cover your rent and you're getting C's in community college.

Your wife doesn't understand you and all you do is play WoW like a fat nerd, sinking
slowly into depression and obsessive eating (lol jk you can't post in this thread if this is you, loser)

You just took 20 bucks from your mom's purse to buy a rock and you have highschool tomorrow

You got laid off from your job and you have to move in with your girlfriend and her parents in loving Grand Ledge

plus you're probably loving ugly and you haven't gotten laid in months. I'm just trying to cover all my bases here.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I don't get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Scarodactyl posted:

I don't get it.

jjwinks posted:

I just want your views. ;)

Which I keep getting. ;)