Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
the food pictures feel like those images they generate with computers to replicate what a stroke victim sees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i have decided to marry bitcoin as i love it so much.

I am going to have an affair with bitcoin :evilbuddy:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

rad daddy o posted:

found it

i'm still not sure what all it is.

4-gram psilocybin cap and some roasted carrots

Semi-Protato
Sep 11, 2001

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

6 more years and he'll defend his right to date it

And his first love, Star Citizen, still won't be done.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Clearly the monster was hiding all along:

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
I got permabanned on my birthday :woop:

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

helldump was bad except for the egregious stroke thread which was good

You forgot the PRON HAUL thread.

kill you are parents

Endorph posted:

there's a shitton of nazi furries lol. like to the point there's a ton of articles written about this exact phenomenon. now, its good that most of the big furry communities made a push to get rid of nazi furries. but that doesnt mean nazi furries dont exist. like gamefaqs, resetera, most gaming subreddits, and this site ban nazi gamer dudes but shockingly theres still nazi gamer dudes.

If I remember right, the straw that broke the nerd social fallacy's back for nazi furries was when they literally did a wmd attack on other furries at a con. (Chlorine gas bomb, I think).

Arivia posted:

It didn’t help Zaurg any

If only the original Zaurg threads had access to todays knowledge of incredibly specific weirdo kinks, they would have known Zaurg was basically just being findommed by his own wife.

I just got caught up on the thread and I'm sad I missed TTRPG chat.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

The crime of furries is simply that they have terrible taste. The fursuits and the whole aesthetic are hideous.

Those guys an A/T goon used to hang with, who did face paint by contrast, are fine in my book (except all the dubiously consensual sex and endless incestuous drama)

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

teh freaking epic furry derail from 17 pages ago saga

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

rad daddy o posted:

found it

i'm still not sure what all it is.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
What is "The peace thread" which holds these affronts to cuisine?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

How is this not already the thread title?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Strategic Tea posted:

The crime of furries is simply that they have terrible taste. The fursuits and the whole aesthetic are hideous.

Those guys an A/T goon used to hang with, who did face paint by contrast, are fine in my book (except all the dubiously consensual sex and endless incestuous drama)

I have great taste in terrible things, does that count?

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

sourdough posted:

Fresh from the oven, time for a delicious meal

This is the worst pizza I've seen on this site.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

CannonFodder posted:

byob offshoot of fyad from the Troubles I think

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Hey happy birthday! These forums gave you the best gift!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I was permabanned by Jeffrey and all I got was this lousy rapsheet entry

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

CannonFodder posted:

started as a gbs thread for ppl to post in when nufyad was closed, got moved to CCCC because you can post goatse there, now is a place to talk anime, sports, video games, 90s rap, medical malpractice and deformed genitalia

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Strategic Tea posted:

Thank you.

I always preferred the paint aesthetic. That said, there are some very good fursuits out there- the way they look in pictures is not necessarily how they present in reality. There's a lot of physical performance to it which doesn't come across in stills. My wife for example was very good at projecting emotion/communicating non-verbally when in suit.

Got to admit, now it's more than seven years since I got the hell out of the fandom I'm not as.. actively hateful of it, I guess. I think what it is and how it presents today is pretty different from how it was when I was active, and it's very much a change for the better. Nazi furs, for example, were still very much a Thing when I was involved.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Here's one that isn't a saga, more just a point of historical interest, but here's a thread from 2010 asking for donations to Chelsea Manning's defense fund, whose OP got banned for "soliciting in GBS." The thread is of course prior to her transition.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Camrath posted:

Thank you.

I always preferred the paint aesthetic. That said, there are some very good fursuits out there- the way they look in pictures is not necessarily how they present in reality. There's a lot of physical performance to it which doesn't come across in stills. My wife for example was very good at projecting emotion/communicating non-verbally when in suit.

Got to admit, now it's more than seven years since I got the hell out of the fandom I'm not as.. actively hateful of it, I guess. I think what it is and how it presents today is pretty different from how it was when I was active, and it's very much a change for the better. Nazi furs, for example, were still very much a Thing when I was involved.

The late 90s to early 2010s were a general cultural nadir for geekdom in general. Been a lot of inflection points since then.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Oxxidation posted:

byob offshoot of fyad from the Troubles I think

We're not byob, bitch.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Honky Dong Country posted:

We're not byob, bitch.

Yeah, it's more like FYAD but a bit more laid back. Not the fake niceness crap that is BYOB.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

We're not byob, bitch.

Don't listen to him, come post in the peace thread. All are welcome, especially vtuber fans.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
can i post?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
People focus on the fursuits but they seem to be very much a niche thing even among furries and not just because of the price. They're just the most visible aspect, apparently.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Ghost Leviathan posted:

People focus on the fursuits but they seem to be very much a niche thing even among furries and not just because of the price. They're just the most visible aspect, apparently.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

apparently

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I’ve never been interested in them really, but it’s fun to help take photos at occasional suit meets

But yeah compared to the art scene fursuits are a very niche part of the fandom

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
fursuits are like stone age vtuber rigs. Only the really successful people can really afford them, or they go into crazy debt trying to pretend like they can afford them.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

the wildest thing about fursuits is their military application

https://twitter.com/ez_wolf/status/1163827739155226625?lang=en

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Weaponized Fursuit is a good username

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

We're not byob, bitch.

you are, actually

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

docbeard posted:

How is this not already the thread title?
Welp.

MarcusSA posted:

Hey happy birthday! These forums gave you the best gift!
Right?

Bismuth posted:

can i post?
:justpost:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
E: wrong thread, too early

angerbot has a new favorite as of 12:38 on Oct 22, 2021

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ghost Leviathan posted:

:ok:

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013

sourdough posted:

Fresh from the oven, time for a delicious meal

That’s a Metroid.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

idk why everyone is dunking on the pizza, tbh. looks like it has mozzarella, pepperoni, onions and chilli jam on it, which seems like it would be pretty tasty.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

idk why everyone is dunking on the pizza, tbh. looks like it has mozzarella, pepperoni, onions and chilli jam on it, which seems like it would be pretty tasty.

the picture is from after it came out of the oven

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

it looks raw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

What if I told you it's already cooked?