Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should troll Fancy Pelosi be allowed to stay?
This poll is closed.
Yes 160 32.92%
No 326 67.08%
Total: 486 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
one or more someones absolutely, positively hosed up catastrophically in the alec baldwin incident, but it's possible none of those someones was alec baldwin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Willa Rogers posted:

Didn't Biden meet with Sinema & Manchin the other day? And then everyone announced that a framework would be in place?

I think one of the things that irks me is that it just plays out as the same story, day-in & day-out: What's that wacky woman up to again? I mean, she's causing some people itt mental distress with their obsessions, when it's apparent that even the president of the united states & congressional leadership have no control over her.

And yeah, Ershalim; what you said makes total sense.

Biden/the White House stated that they believed a framework would be in place soon (some sources said end of week, but haven't found the exact quote(s)).

Since then, Sinema has basically continued to play coy, and now information is "leaking" that she won't support rolling back any of the Trump-era tax cuts on corporations/etc., which effectively now results in the planners having to look at what other options could be use to pay for it due to Manchin's stated demands for it to be budget-neutral.

She continues to deflect on questions about what she wants, continues to directly or indirectly indicate what she won't support/etc., which is often some of the key items in the bill, and also continues to play host to interest/lobbying groups.

So it is absolutely reasonable that people are directing their anger and frustration at her. Others do it too, but even Manchin is at least talking about what he's willing to compromise on. Sinema won't even do that. And based on her background, it's also abundantly clearly that she's gone full-throttle on the grift/corruption train.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Plek posted:

Isn't this how Brandon Lee died? Kind of figured they'd check guns as a matter of course after that.

Yeah, but at the same time, there are people in the industry now who weren't even born when Brandon Lee died, and every job is going to have the occasional bout of :effort: that leads to something terrible like this happening, that's a tale as old as the concept of safety regulations.

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

I don't understand why a gun capable of firing actual bullets is even used in this situation. Seems to me like you wouldn't need a specialized safety person if the gun was an actual prop

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

GreyjoyBastard posted:

one or more someones absolutely, positively hosed up catastrophically in the alec baldwin incident, but it's possible none of those someones was alec baldwin

Man who acted as man who said he could kill someone and no one would care he did it....does that. In a movie about a mans distress and using as gun to kill someone.

Someone get me off this timeline, it's making me dizzy.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Dubar posted:

I don't understand why a gun capable of firing actual bullets is even used in this situation. Seems to me like you wouldn't need a specialized safety person if the gun was an actual prop

They generally can't but they do fire blanks and the Barrell has a plug welded in it, I suppose something could fail and you could essentially turn the plug into a bullet? There is zero chance the prop had a proper cartridge in it though and the projectile was some other non-bullet piece of metal.

Abisteen
Sep 30, 2005

Oh my God what the fuck am I?

Kavros posted:

Some pictures were caught of baldwin after the incident. The man is clearly and painfully distraught, heartwrenchingly so. The odds that he did anything wrong or negligent in this situation are not likely if the incident is as described, but he will probably never fully emotionally recover from what happened and will need a lot of therapy.

So now all eyes are on whatever gunprop wardens and technicians were ultimately responsible for another Crow incident.

Yep and it is extremely hosed up that the news agencies are putting the pictures of him they took in that situation into the articles. I opened the article on CNN not expecting to see something like that and it made me feel disgusting when I saw those pictures of him.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
From reading up on safer alternatives, the impression I got is that a lot of movie productions still work with prop guns that are basically just regular guns intended to fire blanks only because that's the simplest way to get all the associated effects that you want to capture on film, like recoil effects and shells being ejected, and even that is probably not too far away from being implemented in those safer alternatives.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

https://twitter.com/the0hansen/status/1451242894795362305

quote:

But beyond their bizarre celebrity—they do stand accused of invading the world’s most famous symbol of democracy, after all—there are serious ethical and legal considerations on what to do with the “Patriot Wing” in the D.C. jail, officially called the Correctional Treatment Facility.

Extremism experts say that many in that group are likely already radicalized, or at least vulnerable to being radicalized—and so the notion that they’re solidifying a group identity should be cause for concern, especially as they move further through the criminal justice system.

“I do think the fact that the J6 defendants who are currently being held pre-trial... having them all together where they can seemingly communicate by newsletter, is likely to foster continued feelings of anti-government mentality among those individuals who are being prosecuted,” said Jonathan Lewis, a research fellow at the George Washington University’s Program on Extremism. (Only about 40 of the 600-odd individuals arrested in connection with the Capitol riot are being detained pretrial.)

I feel like prison guards who are inherently pro-MURRICA are especially a problem in this case (on top of prisons as a general concept being terrible), as they don't feel like their charges did anything wrong. No way this behavior is allowed without the guards condoning it (silently or not so silently).

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Oct 22, 2021

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Comstar posted:

Man who acted as man who said he could kill someone and no one would care he did it....does that. In a movie about a mans distress and using as gun to kill someone.

Someone get me off this timeline, it's making me dizzy.

Oh jeez, what about them video games, or should we say MURDER SIMULATORS

Also better arrest everyone playing Hamlet

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Slashrat posted:

From reading up on safer alternatives, the impression I got is that a lot of movie productions still work with prop guns that are basically just regular guns intended to fire blanks only because that's the simplest way to get all the associated effects that you want to capture on film, like recoil effects and shells being ejected, and even that is probably not too far away from being implemented in those safer alternatives.

This is most likely the case, and what happens is a piece of the blank may sometimes break off and leave the barrel, if I recall that is what happened in Brandon Lee's case.

quote:

For the fatal scene, which called for the revolver to be fired at Lee from a distance of 3.6–4.5 meters (12–15 ft), the dummy cartridges were replaced with blank rounds, which contained a powder charge and the primer, but no solid bullet, allowing the gun to be fired with sound and flash effects without the risk of an actual projectile. However, the gun was not properly checked and cleared before the blank round was fired, and the dummy bullet previously lodged in the barrel was then propelled forward by the blank and shot out the muzzle with almost the same force as if the round were live, striking Lee in the abdomen.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Bellmaker posted:

https://twitter.com/the0hansen/status/1451242894795362305

I feel like prison guards who are inherently pro-MURRICA are especially a problem in this case (on top of prisons as a general concept being terrible), as they don't feel like their charges did anything wrong. No way this behavior is allowed without the guards condoning it (silently or not so silently).
This is disturbingly similar to what happened to the early Nazis when they were arrested the first time en-masse

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Has anyone confirmed it was a bullet? The fact there is more than one victim makes me suspicious that it was a different kind of failure.

Would be hard to fire more than one round without realizing you didn't have blanks, they do not feel the same at all.

Wondering if there was some sort of explosive structural failure of the prop. Like someone put the wrong amount of powder in the blanks and it sprayed people in front of it with pieces of the blank adapter when it failed.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Jarmak posted:

Has anyone confirmed it was a bullet? The fact there is more than one victim makes me suspicious that it was a different kind of failure.

Would be hard to fire more than one round without realizing you didn't have blanks, they do not feel the same at all.

Wondering if there was some sort of explosive structural failure of the prop. Like someone put the wrong amount of powder in the blanks and it sprayed people in front of it with pieces of the blank adapter when it failed.

This was my thought, like the entire barrel blew off or something.

Now that I think about it prop barrels aren't plugged solid specifically because you DON'T want breach pressure but you do want muzzle flash and the guns that are plugged solid don't have firing pins because they are just visual props and aren't meant to be able to pop a cap. I think someone hosed up real bad.

cr0y fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Oct 22, 2021

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
Politico has a livewire with frequent updates about White House/congressional negotiations.

I saw that there were 4 updates last night, so I wanted to see if there was any more bad news.

These were the latest updates:

quote:

JOE BIDEN is going to be relieved his mom didn't read this edition of West Wing Playbook.

Behind closed doors, the former Catholic school boy is quite profane, according to several current and former aides.

“When he gets going he definitely gets going,” said one White House official.

In meetings with aides, Biden’s vulgarities include but are not limited too: “gently caress them,” “What the gently caress are we doing?” “Why the gently caress isn’t this happening?” “bullshit,” “dammit,” or just simply: “gently caress,” according to several current and former aides.

When pushing aides for better answers, he will sometimes say, “don't bullshit a bullshitter.”

quote:

By contrast, Vice President KAMALA HARRIS’ favorite swear word is “motherfuck-ah,” [emphasis on the ahhhhh] according to someone who worked closely with her. She also alluded to this preference in a past interview. Her office did not respond.

These feel like they are simultaneously complete non-sequiturs and relevant "updates" to the reconciliation bill negotiations to put on the West Wing playbook.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
Twitter released a study of its algorithms and how they amplify political content

https://twitter.com/sundersays/status/1451298356538576916?s=20

Surprise surprise: It amplified Right Wing stuff most

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
All countries except the one where they are forced by law to ban nazis

This is quite the conundrum huh

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

CommieGIR posted:

Twitter released a study of its algorithms and how they amplify political content

https://twitter.com/sundersays/status/1451298356538576916?s=20

Surprise surprise: It amplified Right Wing stuff most

It's because algorithms feed off engagement and "Hillary Clinton drinks blood of children" has more of a hook than "the economy is complicated here is a ton of raw data to go blind reading"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

haveblue posted:

All countries except the one where they are forced by law to ban nazis

This is quite the conundrum huh

Reasons unknown :iiam:

TwoQuestions
Aug 26, 2011
Bill's dead

https://news.yahoo.com/zero-manchin-sanders-heated-behind-192109957.html

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

No.

The bill is being negotiated and Manchin is being a dick, but the bill is not dead and nothing fundamentally has changed as described in this article.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Do any of the Doomers ever check their dates, and what was posted afterwards?

In related news, the Alec Baldwin situation is pretty loving awful. Guy has been kind of a dick in the past but nobody should have to go through that :smith:

He might not work for a while or ever again due to the trauma. Terrible tragedy for the family of the crew member though: absolutely awful all around. You would think the Brandon Lee incident would have made Hollywood have safer regulations, but my wife tells me crew members and stunt people die all the time and it's just "part of the job" when it comes to Hollywood producers :wtc:

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Oct 22, 2021

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Dubar posted:

Seems to me like you wouldn't need a specialized safety person if the gun was an actual prop

They have these. They're called armorers or gun wardens. They are the person most likely responsible for the accident.

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug

FlamingLiberal posted:

This is disturbingly similar to what happened to the early Nazis when they were arrested the first time en-masse

Pretty much exactly what happened.

They tried a coup, it failed, they got the kid gloves treatment, they published stuff, then took over after a few years. None of these people have long sentences so far.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Biden gave a townhall last night where he confirmed a lot of the recent reporting and went into deep details about the negotiations. Kind of surprising, since they have been refusing to say anything about the negotiations up until now.

A lot of it felt like a public therapy session.

- He basically spent half of the entire event on three questions going into excruciating detail about how Sinema has been refusing to give specifics, then giving specifics that are impossible to appease, and then changing her demands.

- He went into a bunch of detail about how there are certain things he won't compromise on no matter what, but he is willing to compromise on a lot, and Sinema keeps picking things she knows he won't compromise on when she does get into specifics, so that is why they keep having meetings that go nowhere.

- He also complained that the filibuster, Republicans refusing to support anything, and Sinema personally are killing him politically and making it impossible to get anything done.

- He went on a long rant about how there are major heads of agencies and diplomats who are still not confirmed because a single Senator has a hold on them.

- Spent a lot of time whining/complaining that the Senate doesn't work like it did when he was there anymore and that the rules worked for a long time because people had a sense of shame and respect for the institution, but they don't now.

- Says he'd be willing to get rid of the filibuster for a lot of situations if he was still in the Senate.

- Admits that some of his previous support for the filibuster was political because it empowered individual Senators when he was a Senator, but also says that the institution changed and that was why he had to change on it.

- Says no work requirement for the child tax credit. It's a redline for him.

- Says Sinema has told him that she won't support raising the top tax rate “a single cent” on both corporations and wealthy Americans. Biden complains that it is needed to fund the bill, its popular, and mentions that she campaigned on the issue before. Complains again that this shouldn't be controversial and the delay and specific back and forths with no progress are killing him politically.

- Says that while she won't back raising rates, he thinks there are other ways (minimum tax, eliminating deductions, changing capital gains rules, etc.) to raise similar amounts of money from corporations and the wealthy without officially raising rates.

- Says this is the second hardest and most frustrating negotiation of his career. The hardest was the assault weapons ban in 1994.

- Went into detail about how the reconciliation process will allow a "vote-a-rama" on amendments that could let Republicans + 1 Dem add/strip whatever they want, so part of the negotiations are getting everyone to commit to no major amendments and for amendments/negotiations to be done before the bill is submitted to prevent delays or poison pill amendments.

- Says that talks "kind of break down" when Sinema wants to eliminate something he won't compromise on and it can take a week to get her back to talks.

- Says Sinema is the reason for the change in the community college plan. She opposed "tuition-free" provisions because it committed the government to an unspecified amount of money forever and gave community colleges an incentive to raise tuition. Biden didn't want it eliminated; flat amount grants for students was the compromise to keep it.

- Admits that there are going to be a lot of disappointments about the final bill, but says that the vast majority of the original content will still be in it and is still optimistic that they will come to an agreement soon.

- Not giving out any estimates for when they might be finished anymore.

- Says he hears from Senators everyday who are frustrated that Sinema won't clue them in on her demands and will only talk to the White House, then gets calls from Sinema's office complaining if he tells them and they leak it to the press.

- Says American people hate seeing the process drag out like this, because they just see government not getting anything done. Says that this style of negotiation isn't the best way to do it, but "it is what it is."

- Says that there are 4 or 5 issues they are stuck on and there will probably be disappointments on one or two of them in the end. But, says they plan to add some things too.

- Says that removing the SALT cap, Medicare dental benefits, and paid leave being reduced down to 4 weeks are not done deals/finalized, but it will be a "heavy lift" to get them into the final bill unaltered.

- SALT cap may be excluded entirely, but talks are still ongoing.

- Medicare dental benefits are probably going to be delayed to not go into effect until 2028 and they will instead send checks for a flat amount ($800) to Medicare recipients to pay for dental services every year until 2028 to cover the gap.

- Current talks on paid leave are to fully fund 4 weeks of paid family leave for all Americans for several years and then use a dedicated funding system to provide 2 weeks of paid sick days or vacation time to all Americans permanently. Permanent long-term paid family leave probably not making it in, but paid sick/vacation will.

- Medicare hearing coverage is basically a done deal and everyone agrees on it.

- Says all police, emergency responders, members of the military, and any government worker should get vaccinated or get fired. No exceptions, except for medical exemptions.

https://twitter.com/Phil_Mattingly/status/1451346142713745413
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1451534049655332909
https://twitter.com/arappeport/status/1451354111149027328
https://twitter.com/WaPoSean/status/1451365497505820674
https://twitter.com/WaPoSean/status/1451372144940789771
https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1451344941280604163

Leon Trotsky 2012 fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Oct 22, 2021

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Meatball posted:

Pretty much exactly what happened.

They tried a coup, it failed, they got the kid gloves treatment, they published stuff, then took over after a few years. None of these people have long sentences so far.

I called it. They're going to be treated as rambunctious children who need a nap, while leftists and black people continue to be black bagged and executed.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
I can't tell if it's good or bad for Biden to air out details like this. I don't blame him, though.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Eric Cantonese posted:

I can't tell if it's good or bad for Biden to air out details like this. I don't blame him, though.

It's attempting to shift public ire directly to Sinema, so I think good.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Biden gave a townhall last night where he confirmed a lot of the recent reporting and went into deep details about the negotiations. Kind of surprising, since they have been refusing to say anything about the negotiations up until now.

A lot of it felt like a public therapy session.

- He basically spent half of the entire event on three questions going into excruciating detail about how Sinema has been refusing to give specifics, then giving specifics that are impossible to appease, and then changing her demands.

- Says Sinema has told him that she won't support raising the top tax rate “a single cent” on both corporations and wealthy Americans. Biden complains that it is needed to fund the bill, its popular, and mentions that she campaigned on the issue before. Complains again that this shouldn't be controversial and the delay and specific back and forths with no progress are killing him politically.

- Says that while she won't back raising rates, he thinks there are other ways (minimum tax, eliminating deductions, changing capital gains rules, etc.) to raise similar amounts of money from corporations and the wealthy without officially raising rates.

It is about loving time he goes after Sinema publicly. His admin and the senate Dems should be on TV everyday bullying her and making her life miserable until she caves or leaves the party.

Next he needs to go after Manchin’s kids via inquiries, the DOJ, of juicy leaks to the press (unless Manchin is playing ball).

Kraftwerk
Aug 13, 2011
i do not have 10,000 bircoins, please stop asking

This is kinda USnews related but look up DWAC. It’s Donald Trump’s social media SPAC. It started trading at 9 bucks and then in the last 2 days it shot up to like 130 over a deal announcement. The grift is real.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Eric Cantonese posted:

I can't think of a single reason it's bad. Like we're to the point where the CPC is going to get called on their bluff to kill the bipartisan because it's becoming increasingly clear that the moderates don't want the reconciliation at all. Thus far they've had everything their own way and using the bipartisan as a hostage to get everybody to agree to ignore the reconciliation has been their plan since day 1, when they demanded a split and then ceased to make any clear demands at all. The New Dem dipshits don't wanna go to the press or public because they're reprehensible people with venom where their blood should be? Okay, fill that vacuum. If the CPC fulfills their months long and unchanged promise it keeps heat off them as a reward for not trying to destroy his administration, and if they don't and cave well then nobody ever has to think about what they want again.

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010
It's kind of interesting to see him admit that the Senate no longer works like it used to. Now if only he'd act on it.

Edit: Also yeah, it's good to see him place the blame where it belongs and not just blame Progressives.

Mellow Seas
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

- Spent a lot of time whining/complaining that the Senate doesn't work like it did when he was there anymore and that the rules worked for a long time because people had a sense of shame and respect for the institution, but they don't know.

- Says he'd be willing to get rid of the filibuster for a lot of situations if he was still in the Senate.

- Admits that some of his previous support for the filibuster was political because it empowered individual Senators when he was a Senator, but also says that the institution changed and that was why he had to change on it.

If anyone will spare me a strange observation for a second, I feel like the Senate is one of those things that was undone by efficiency, which reminds me of a thing I once loved that I love less now: baseball.

In baseball they used to do all kinds of inefficient poo poo.
"Oh let's have this fielder stand where the batter will never possibly hit the ball, because that's where he stands."
"Oh let's give away outs to move runners, it's unselfish baseball."
"If the pitch is in the strike zone, swing at it, even if it's a tough pitch to hit. Unless the count is 2-0, in which case don't swing at a meatball down the middle."
"Yeah this guy has a .300 OBP and no power but it's okay because he plays second base."

All that poo poo was tradition, and the way it had "always been done", and then people realized it was totally inefficient as far as actually winning games and changed all that and the end result is a game that's less fun to watch because it's being played so well.

It's kind of what McConnell did to the Senate - strip away all the fraternity and old boy networks and gentlemen's agreements and just do whatever it takes to get the outcome that you want.

In both cases, the old traditions were objectively stupid, but paradoxically without them the institution is just no good at all.

Speaking of baseball,

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

It is about loving time he goes after Sinema publicly.
I'd say the "going after Sinema publicly" phase started when he was hanging out with Ruben Gallego at the Congressional softball game. Last night was an escalation and hope he keeps going.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Still kind of amazed that the permanent paid sick/vacation time - the one aspect of the bill that people could legitimately say "hurts small businesses" - is somehow still in play, but programs/provisions that are much more politically popular and/or less "damaging" to business are getting cut first.

I still feel like that will somehow get cut or changed to be fully funded by the government for a limited period of time instead of funded through a dedicated system paid by the businesses. Wal-Mart, big retailers, and "small business" groups with a lot of employees are weirdly silent on it and focused on other parts too.

Leon Trotsky 2012 fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Oct 22, 2021

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Politico has a livewire with frequent updates about White House/congressional negotiations.

I saw that there were 4 updates last night, so I wanted to see if there was any more bad news.

These were the latest updates:

These feel like they are simultaneously complete non-sequiturs and relevant "updates" to the reconciliation bill negotiations to put on the West Wing playbook.

I thought it was quaint that a part of the Watergate blow-up and Nixon releasing his tapes was how outraged the US was about him "swearing like a sailor". Which admittedly he did, but still.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Next he needs to go after Manchin’s kids via inquiries, the DOJ, of juicy leaks to the press (unless Manchin is playing ball).

Yes, instructing the DOJ to go after Manchin's kids or telling them to hold off if Manchin does whatever Biden wants, specifically after he ran on a campaign promise to respect the DOJs independence if elected, is a brilliant idea. No way that could possibly backfire or go wrong.

Mellow Seas
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rappaport posted:

I thought it was quaint that a part of the Watergate blow-up and Nixon releasing his tapes was how outraged the US was about him "swearing like a sailor". Which admittedly he did, but still.
It's funny that Biden is able to control his swearing in public, given his reputation for saying things he didn't mean to say or saying them in a way he didn't mean to. The only real instance is the "big loving deal" thing for the ACA (which Cooper referenced last night), and he didn't know anybody would hear him.

Maybe as he gets into his 80s he'll just start letting it fly. I'd enjoy it.

Fart Amplifier
Apr 12, 2003

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

This type of political fanfiction should be bannable.

It would be extremely illegal for Biden to do this.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

It is about loving time he goes after Sinema publicly. His admin and the senate Dems should be on TV everyday bullying her and making her life miserable until she caves or leaves the party.

Do you actually think this is how to successfully influence people? Does this work for you in real life?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Man this sounds EXACTLY like the issues we had with Trump using the DOJ as his personal law firm.

Lets not.