Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Simon Numbers posted:

Church actively fucks over a nazi piece of poo poo (tt) then gets vilified for it.

lmfao ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Simon Numbers posted:

Church actively fucks over a nazi piece of poo poo (tt) then gets vilified for it.

Classic goons

Insinuating someone who has vocally opposed TT for years is a goonfucker is some next level brainworms

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

:vincefrog:

COINCEL PRO
Mar 18, 2019

Simon Numbers posted:

Classic goons

Insinuating someone who has vocally opposed TT for years is a goonfucker is some next level brainworms

Garbage tier white knighting / gaslighting.

Ad's crowing about "I warned you about TT" yet they had no problem rolling on the same server and then being in the same company as TT alongside "friends of TT from Atlas", that's pretty sus.

Church and FED only benefited from taking on TT directly at the expense of all the goons who left over TT's bullshit.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
ITT: TT sympathisers mad about his outing and causing drama.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

this is some really low effort trolling on your part friend, because theres no way someone is that clueless.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Simon Numbers posted:

ITT: TT sympathisers mad about his outing and causing drama.

You know the people blowing up Ad, and now you, are all people that quit TT's guild in disgust right?

Strange that Ad didn't do the same when TT was invited into their own company. But hey, principles aren't always important for some folks.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Are the things they say about Church true?

If so then drat

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Didn't TT take the whole guild bank with him to Fed too? I don't play but I love this game.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I am glad I can barely understand most of this

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
I havent played this game since a day or two after it came out but I find myself visiting this thread very often just so I can have a few laughs. Thank you to everyone who participates.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Third World Reagan posted:

I am glad I can barely understand most of this

Nobody likes Mercutio because Romeo keeps hanging out with nazis, I think. Too bad Tybalt is even more of a moron and can’t manage to kill anyone this time.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

theguybro posted:

I havent played this game since a day or two after it came out but I find myself visiting this thread very often just so I can have a few laughs. Thank you to everyone who participates.

Interesting that you say that you havent played since launch since you were just banned from guild and discord for saying transphobic poo poo in chat yesterday, so eat poo poo and gently caress off

e; Oh btw the other people saying poo poo in those screenshots were FED so have fun explaining that one away as well Ad.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
Imagine being such a loser piece of poo poo that you use video games as a platform to spread bigotry. That is seriously the most pathetic thing in the world.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

lol holy poo poo this thread owns again

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

BadLlama posted:

lol holy poo poo this thread owns again

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Skyl3lazer posted:

Interesting that you say that you havent played since launch since you were just banned from guild and discord for saying transphobic poo poo in chat yesterday, so eat poo poo and gently caress off

e; Oh btw the other people saying poo poo in those screenshots were FED so have fun explaining that one away as well Ad.

Hahaha, I loving love this thread. Best honeypot for pieces of poo poo who somehow think people don't keep screenshots in TYOOL 2021.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

lol not a good look

Wreckus
Dec 15, 2007

From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.

Simon Numbers posted:

TT's goal was to gently caress goons over. He was doing this by kicking everyone from his discord, and telling everyone to join Church. He also gave the company to Chuch. Chuch could have hosed him over, returning the company to us after kicking out TT would have completely negated the satisfaction that TT was after.

He kept the town, denying it to goons (who would have lost it anyway :jerkbag:) which is exactly what TT wanted. The fact that he, possibly, kicked him from Fed and that resulted in TT deleting his level 25 character (for the non-players following along, that's about a day's worth of leveling) is largely irrelevant.

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

Skyl3lazer posted:

I try to stay out of the guild drama for the most part but I have to pile on here since I saw this take place in game. I absolutely love guybro acting aloof and ambivalent toward the game and getting exposed as not only actively playing, but doing a bad job and being excommunicated for what amounts to poor social skills 😂

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

To the poster asking if they should play, maybe. But just don't play with goons

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

excuse my laughing for I have poor social skills

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

CainFortea posted:

To the poster asking if they should play, maybe. But just don't play with goons

west coast bros have been chill as far as I have seen.

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

Imagine being such a loser piece of poo poo that you use video games as a platform to spread bigotry. That is seriously the most pathetic thing in the world.

Honestly the first thing I think about people talking about politics/trolling in video game general chat is “this poor dumb bastard can’t even get people to listen to them at a bus stop anymore so they’ve resorted to this :(

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

BadLlama posted:

It's only a matter of time.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Skyl3lazer posted:

:boom:

Wreckus posted:

TT's goal was to gently caress goons over. He was doing this by kicking everyone from his discord, and telling everyone to join Church. He also gave the company to Chuch. Chuch could have hosed him over, returning the company to us after kicking out TT would have completely negated the satisfaction that TT was after.

He kept the town, denying it to goons (who would have lost it anyway :jerkbag:) which is exactly what TT wanted. The fact that he, possibly, kicked him from Fed and that resulted in TT deleting his level 25 character (for the non-players following along, that's about a day's worth of leveling) is largely irrelevant.

:boom:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

East coast has been drama free after the split, just have some goons who jumped to the guild that TT went to and make noises itt about it. Day to day is chill, couple idiots got kicked along the way for saying idiot things as they should be.

Otherwise I think everyone is just chilling and waiting for the server transfer stuff to stabilize.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

Skyl3lazer posted:

hey the poo poo said in these pictures sucks a whole lot

I'll send this to someone in fed who both can deal with it and isn't church but the only fed name I recognize here is one of the people being @ed

thats about the best I can do, jack

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

is it time to implement the are you a communist test, they worked very well in toilet eve

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

"I'm just pro science I guess"

Ragaman
Feb 6, 2002
Title? I dont need no stinkin' Title

That Works posted:

East coast has been drama free after the split, just have some goons who jumped to the guild that TT went to and make noises itt about it. Day to day is chill, couple idiots got kicked along the way for saying idiot things as they should be.

Otherwise I think everyone is just chilling and waiting for the server transfer stuff to stabilize.

👆🏾

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Ad by Khad posted:

hey the poo poo said in these pictures sucks a whole lot

I'll send this to someone in fed who both can deal with it and isn't church but the only fed name I recognize here is one of the people being @ed

thats about the best I can do, jack

And watch nothing be done about it because Fed doesn't care about it's members, only the bottom line. Fed and Amazon are a match made in heaven.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I'm not even playing any more but I'm loving this thread.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

CainFortea posted:

It's only a matter of time.

Depends on how much longer people keep bothering to play.

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

BadLlama posted:

Nah there’s plenty of shitheads in SFD too, but they’ve definitely tried to rebrand in this and other threads as the “laid back normal dudes” group.

Being completely honest, in my limited time here I’ve learned that trying to group with goons is a fruitless effort if you don’t wanna spend as much time getting muddy and navigating people’s forums baggage as you do playing the game (with the exception of the CS server so far).

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Pandaal posted:

in my limited time here I’ve learned that trying to group with goons is a fruitless effort

not wrong

Manxome Foe
Apr 6, 2005

Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

That Works posted:

This is true. Our discord has been drama free, it's really just people calling out the shitters in this thread. We've got proof of the stuff we're bringing up, so trying to play it off isn't doing much.

Wreckus
Dec 15, 2007

From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.

CainFortea posted:

How do you catch them, or snails for that matter?

http://newworldfishingguide.com

Is a great resource for where to fish for different things as well as telling you when specific hotspots will unlock.

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

Depends on how much longer people keep bothering to play.

Yeah the Myrkgard thing was dumb as hell. Disabling all drops hours after fixing a bug that's been making T5 portals impossible to complete was a pretty dumb move. Of course people are going to progress faster, but it's hard to get a read on what they expect the progression speed to be. I farmed Myrkgard for about 4 hours and got about 15/20 Corrupted Lodestones required to make 1 single Lazarus key (which you can only make once per week). If that drop rate is too high then they need to do something else with the keys because the average person is not going to be able to farm a Lazarus key in a week.

I'm hoping they meant that the Major Breach Caches were suppose to be dropping but they were intended to have a range (1-3 stars) of major chest drops which have different levels of items. If that's the case then the corrupted shard economy isn't too bad. I did get my HWM up pretty fast (from ~573-583 in my highest slots) due to being able to open 70+ 3 start Major Breach Caches.

Wreckus fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Oct 22, 2021

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Anyone else planning on transferring to the highest pop server that’s not a weird streamer server? I’m on Brobdingnag and it’s feeling pretty dead already - my thought is to basically grind out a few 200 crafting with the low competition for open world nodes and then dip. US E, and from occasionally checking the NW analytics pages, Royllo only seems marginally better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Voted 5 and bookmarked