Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

Krolm
Nov 10, 2004

friendly and non-threatening

Bleak Gremlin
Got to level 4 before the first dc :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Am I the only one who is not getting drops? Kill Hailrake, 1 scroll. Do the first Scourge thingy, 0 drops. Kill a bunch of Rhoa around all 3 eggs, get 1 iron ring. I'm not saying these were the drops worth picking up, I'm saying the only drops at all. Nothing is dropping. Obviously tried with alt to make sure it's not a filter (I forgot to make leveling filter until 30 mins ago and it still hasn't showed up in game lol).

I guess just unusually unlucky, I tend to have a decent set of normal items and a few magic ones at this point

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Insurrectionist posted:

Am I the only one who is not getting drops? Kill Hailrake, 1 scroll. Do the first Scourge thingy, 0 drops. Kill a bunch of Rhoa around all 3 eggs, get 1 iron ring. I'm not saying these were the drops worth picking up, I'm saying the only drops at all. Nothing is dropping. Obviously tried with alt to make sure it's not a filter (I forgot to make leveling filter until 30 mins ago and it still hasn't showed up in game lol).

I guess just unusually unlucky, I tend to have a decent set of normal items and a few magic ones at this point

Complaining about getting stealth signed up for hardmode beta when the rest of us are back in queue

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Tom Clancy is Dead posted:

Complaining about getting stealth signed up for hardmode beta when the rest of us are back in queue

I spend scrolls on a gem and boots and I literally haven't found anything to sell for more scrolls yet lol

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Oh lord:

https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/1451632707335868417?s=20

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

was it the toucans

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
GGG making the same mistake as the vaal, messing with forces beyond their understanding and control.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Servers seem stable atm, for me

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Scourgezone is very rippy

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
I'd appreciate a guild invite for Ixshatter, if/when there's space

e: thanks rodent!

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Think Im caught up on invites, shout if you need one. Bonus speed if you quote me.

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
I skipped last league, so I was gkicked. Guild, please! Character: Rupe

TheRat posted:

Think Im caught up on invites, shout if you need one. Bonus speed if you quote me.

Edit: and alt-tabbing to post thing crashed POE to desktop. Nice.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I solved my drops issue, turns out my filters were super broken lol. When I started the character there was an strict filter active intended for endgame.
- I couldn't update it to a leveling filter (I did that at 2 past, still hasn't updated)
- I couldn't switch to 'none' filter, it would just refuse to switch
- Holding Alt did not show anything for some reason?

I manually downloaded my leveling filter and loaded it from file instead and now items are appearing again! Hooray! Alt is also working again now.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Got a tainted mythical orb drop. I krangled a simple robe and closed my eyes.

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

TheRat posted:

Can I get an invite for SinneadOConnorReference?

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfktbT3zee8
Did a short vid if anyone still undecided what build to play

Chat issues are lmao but league mechanic is seriously dope and interesting so far

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

League mechanic is really interesting, campaign is gonna take a long time for me as I'm gonna be killing every monster I see

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was in for 45 minutes and then my dad called because he left his wallet at home while he's at a restaurant and could I give him a ride to the mechanic to pick up my stepmom's car?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Larry Parrish posted:

I was in for 45 minutes and then my dad called because he left his wallet at home while he's at a restaurant and could I give him a ride to the mechanic to pick up my stepmom's car?

Don't leave us hanging op

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Are the servers still jacked or did they fix it by muting everyone?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

how is the playability of this launch compared to ultimatum?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Ringo Roadagain posted:

how is the playability of this launch compared to ultimatum?

Given how the thread slowed down I'm gonna say it's better.

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

Zero VGS posted:

Pro click:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z85bncz5p7ytxuw/AABZLxOhM5bzgR4EFW5QovXia?dl=0

After you are done patching, drag your GPPK file on to that exe, and it creates a second defragmented GPPK that is like 1 to 10 GB smaller.

Glad I don't have to deal with GGPK stuff anymore w/Steam client, but this is still a good tip for standalone users :)

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Krangleing is a lot of fun

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

TheRat posted:

plz invite ballscourge

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

External Organs posted:

Given how the thread slowed down I'm gonna say it's better.

sounds good. time to log in I guess

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Larry Parrish posted:

do they still let you pay the bill by washing dishes

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

lmbo great levelling krangle

Only registered members can see post attachments!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Ghostlight posted:

I need a list of Krangle modifiers!!

This seems like it's gonna be like synthesis but gated behind the blood of many enemies.

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

Got to play half an hour before going to get the kid. League mechanic is a lot of fun imo. I'm sure it'll get slower but for now items get to tier 1 pretty quickly.

Traitorous Leopard
Jul 20, 2009

Ghostlight posted:

This is no league for cowards

Put it on

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

I got one that gives me level 1 herald of lightning and im in act one

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
If there's space, could I get a guild invite on TrinityHellwoods? Haven't played in two years but I got suckered into giving this league a try.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i thinkt he chat is busted lol

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

TheRat posted:

inv OatmealStout when ya got a chance

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Is +proj gems and such worth it for Spectral Helix while leveling?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Im in as FlaskNiMa, stuck in the overflow guild now for like 2 years without want to move over, but the new guild functions want me go back to the main one.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Larry Parrish posted:

i thinkt he chat is busted lol
5555 seems awfully quiet

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HopperUK posted:

5555 seems awfully quiet

i havent seen a single message and i linked a +1 cold wand and somehow nobody wanted it. its busted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

If there's room in the guild or backup guild can you add A_Hydrospanner please. Thank you!