Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Tiger Millionaire posted:

Mustafa is doing extremely low effort baits to try and get effort posts out of you all, stop rising to it lol

CoolCab posted:

you police lovely posting or it's the default.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!
What.

I'm saying it's low effort, not gentle, Mustafa is taking random posts and replying with "actually...yuo are the real sexist here" it's so obviously bad faith that to respond at all is to lose, your energy is better spent elsewhere lmao

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
perhaps you should leave it be. or just the first part.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I just want this thread to stop constantly making GBS threads on women as the source of all trans peoples ills

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!
This is a mostly good thread I like lurking in during commutes but responding to these people either with effort posts or "gently caress offs" doesn't work, probes and bans do

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
The whole thread smacks of "women are equal to men, therefore they are equally responsible for everything and deserving of our unhinged scorn"

Talk about telling us how you really feel without telling us how you feel

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
“making GBS threads on women” is knowing literally anything about the political situation in the uk around gender and trans rights. including politely describing it

“not making GBS threads on women” is using a brutal rape and murder as a prop in your internet argument, and casually accusing many people hey including trans women of sympathising with a brutal rapist and murderer.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Tiger Millionaire posted:

What.

I'm saying it's low effort, not gentle, Mustafa is taking random posts and replying with "actually...yuo are the real sexist here" it's so obviously bad faith that to respond at all is to lose, your energy is better spent elsewhere lmao

It was obvious trolling, i'm just amazed that someone would dress up as a transphobe to do it

gently caress just go on about british food or something, it would have worked just as well

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

2 pit bulls? hmm I sure hope they make it out of there okay, wouldnt want those things consigned to the flames no sir

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

He's a dog murder guy as well lol

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
can't imagine where a predisposition to out of the blue accuse people who are inclusive of trans women of being rape sympathizers comes from hrmmmmmm

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

England is in trouble

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Nonsense posted:

England is in trouble

Well yeah we were warned
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/aug/20/bored-ravens-straying-tower-london-tourist-numbers-fall-legend-birds-monarchy

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Nonsense posted:

England is in trouble

How so? Most English people seem to love authority.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

How so? Most English people seem to love authority.

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1451912813987913728?s=20

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/oct/23/christmas-bin-collections-in-uk-at-risk-as-lorry-drivers-quit

lmao it's finally going to hit the suburbs where it hurts

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Finally sex tourists get their comeuppance

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

please dont have sex with people from the uk. dont bring this anywhere else

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://twitter.com/aedison/status/1451926386801877000

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Judakel posted:

please dont have sex with people from the uk. dont bring this anywhere else

it's no use, the brits are like catnip to euros tired of good looking people with real tans

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Tory MP: BBC ‘should hire a Brexiteer as its next political editor’

Commons committee chair Julian Knight says Laura Kuenssberg’s replacement should be ‘much more pro-Brexit’ if she steps down

i hope they do it, and they might because this idiot is clearly too stupid to understand that the role of bbc news is to launder right wing talking points and this would destroy the façade

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

I too, unironically, am an accelerationist only for the UK

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Would people even notice this?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Does seem like they're trying to ensure they never win ever again

https://twitter.com/schesis/status/1451981345874382857?t=ktSTDWsqsZbFLLuAwY4wrA&s=19

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Gammonvirus disease 2021

GAVID-21

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

can't wait for england to be a series of tory city states like pre unified italy minus the food, industry or good looking people

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

omg I googled it

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
It's great that every page is now 50% Americans desperately trying to get in a burn on literally the only European country worse than theirs

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Or as I like to think of it, America but poorer and senile

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

It's great that every page is now 50% Americans desperately trying to get in a burn on literally the only European country worse than theirs

you're garbage

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Congrats on (officially) getting COVID-19 sometime in the next 3 years with the constant 45-50k per day case rate! :coronatoot:

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

hey now, we aren't nearly as fascist as Hungary or Poland (yet)

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Venomous posted:

I guess we can take that faint praise for now

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Europe meaning Western Europe again I see. Weird thing when people do this.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Grape posted:

Europe meaning Western Europe again I see. Weird thing when people do this.

Belarus is a mass-delusion!

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

So crazy eyes rolls in here every day to make some horrendously dumb posts and then get probed for a day? Get a hobby, christ who are you doing it for?

Mind of reminds me of the gbs Trump thread's Fistboy before he ate a ban.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Very odd that someone would get so outraged about misogyny when the scenario they're raging about is women attacking other women, unless.....

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

lmao england sucks dude and none of us are americans

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Epic High Five posted:

Very odd that someone would get so outraged about misogyny when the scenario they're raging about is women attacking other women, unless.....

....they grew up in a cupboard under the stairs?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Venomous posted:

sure about that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Jel Shaker posted:

sure about that?

we don't have 'LGBT-free zones' or any legislation banning the legal recognition of trans and intersex folks, so no.

not yet, anyway.