Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Reporting back:

I'm wide awake, it's morning. Last night, I did stuff. It was really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
yesterday was better than the day before that. hoping trends continue

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Mormon Nailer posted:

Reporting back:

I'm wide awake, it's morning. Last night, I did stuff. It was really good.

are you listening to Bright Eyes again?

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

take the moon posted:

yesterday was better than the day before that. hoping trends continue

excellent! baby steps and all that.

Hello trashed crew, going to have a breakfast of gummies then its off to post

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TVsVeryOwn posted:

are you listening to Bright Eyes again?

Definitely now. I'm going back into my depression hole this afternoon.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

If you want to talk about it or vent to the void, your orbs are here for you. :shobon:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It is what it is. It's just a set of circumstances far beyond my control and it's going to either have to get better or I'm going to have to be even further surgical with my associations.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

It is what it is. It's just a set of circumstances far beyond my control and it's going to either have to get better or I'm going to have to be even further surgical with my associations.

I get this. I mean I'm mot in your situation, but I've definitely had similar.

Well, here's to our methods of escape, be they chemical, electronic or otherwise. :cheersdoge:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I heard this is the place for kicking grass and smoking rear end

:whatup:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

take the moon

by sebmojo
im chillin

----------------

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Areola Grande

I think we need an autumn version of the :trashed: smiley w/ a pile of leaves instead of the dumpster

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Barking Gecko

I am approximately 4 or maybe 5 sheets to the wind at the moment. :yarr::hf::trashed::hf::cheers:

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

I am approximately 4 or maybe 5 sheets to the wind at the moment. :yarr::hf::trashed::hf::cheers:

I'm 3! Can't post good :hfive:

Barking Gecko

Areola Grande posted:

I'm 3! Can't post good :hfive:

:hmmyes: :same: but even more inebriated.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Mormon Nailer posted:

Nothing beats Midwest Emo, there's nothing to do but get hosed up and feel like poo poo.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Ass-penny

Areola Grande

:beerpal: how was your are shift

Papa Was A Video Toaster

im on the dabs me orbs

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

:beerpal: how was your are shift

Pretty slow but I felt shite already at the start so I didn't mind that. Glad to be home. How is your job hunting?

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

Pretty slow but I felt shite already at the start so I didn't mind that. Glad to be home. How is your job hunting?

sore subject tbh

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

sore subject tbh

:glomp:

I hate looking for jobs, I know how it is. Sending you good vibes dude.

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

:glomp:

I hate looking for jobs, I know how it is. Sending you good vibes dude.

I need em. Thanks buddro :negative:

take the moon

by sebmojo

TVsVeryOwn posted:

im on the dabs me orbs

the concept of dabbing is starting to intrigue me tbh

i will see if one day im ready

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

nesamdoom posted:

Nothing beats Midwest Emo, there's nothing to do but get hosed up and feel like poo poo.

Accidentally slipped and fell and listened to The Slow Boys instead and now I tell PIZZA FOR PEACE FTP a lot, so

Dukes Mayo Clinic
My dynavap’s out for delivery as of today :toot:

… and I’m out of weed as of yesterday. :doom:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

My dynavap’s out for delivery as of today :toot:

… and I’m out of weed as of yesterday. :doom:

Boo! BOOOOOOO! Do you need flowers?

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
man maybe I am developing a serious tolerance but I took enough edibles that I should've been exempt from reality yesterday and felt... well, not that.

40 mg to start, then another 20 or so an hour later plus assorted hits off the vape and at least another 10mg of soda.

I think I'm going to take a break this week except light puffs on the vape until the weekend. I was looking forward to this weekend as me trying to push myself a little farther, and welp.

I also want to follow up, I think I mentioned it here but the weed shop I frequent recommended the Buddies Toro enail and it's great for the price. $90 and it really does act like a baby Puffco, like the design and operation are almost the same except it's smaller. Works great and is easy to clean. I ended up hooking it to my watercooler, and because I'm dumb I ended up spilling some melted concentrate out of the atomizer and into the device itself. I was afraid I'd ruined it, but nope, there's just this little passage between the atomizer slot and the mouthpiece and, once the concentrate had dried, I just jammed a pin into there and it all came out.

Highly recommended for an intro to dabbing, if you don't want to drop $350 on an enail or something before you know you like it.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
can you not just like. rip someone else's dab rig

----------------

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

pnac attack posted:

look at this person with friends lol

I am actually one of the few people in my friends group who weeds, the only other guy is a long way away and doesn't smoke at all, he's just edibles

The only other people I know with a dab rig I've stopped associating with because they're garbage people lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

pnac attack posted:

You could, but like

Socializing hurts

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Mormon Nailer posted:

You could, but like

Socializing hurts

it's what weed is for :qq:

----------------

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

You could, but like

Socializing hurts

said it better than I could lol

Dukes Mayo Clinic

Mormon Nailer posted:

Boo! BOOOOOOO! Do you need flowers?

With such fervor I briefly turned into a bee.

I’ve spent all morning being enraged with lovely systems architecture; I anticipate soon knocking on my pal’s door one block over to ask to borrow a cup of weed.

Ass-penny

talking to people irl isn't worth the pain

work is going to be dumb today and the normal closing driver got hit by his own vehicle after a carjacking so I ate a weed about it. hopefully none of our customers talk to me about anything. would be very cool if my coworkers did that too but you can't win em all.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I had a dream someone drove me from Kentucky to California in 3 hours. So, with that sort of transit speed I could come visit you over the weekend CJ and you can show me all your weird weed devices and in exchange I'll get some weird dab rig you can hit off of. I'll then forget how to walk because I normally only do like 15mg edibles and those tend to edge me towards 'too high' as it is.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

rear end-penny posted:

talking to people irl isn't worth the pain

this is the wrongest thing u have ever posted

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
This thread is a lie! There is nothing sober about it, crew.

Which poses a problem for me albeit one I ran into head first: Previously I had intruded on the thread when mostly sober and very happy (not trashed at all); now, I am fated to come crawling back sober and p sad for reasons some unknown and plenty my own fault.

Wouldn't be that big if a problem except I've kind of run out of ways to chemically feel okay just now unless I want to develop a crippling benzodiazepine addiction. I will feel this way for a while and a few hours respite would just find me in the same corner or worse. Like with alcohol.

Any pieces of advice for someone who feels too defeated to do anything? I am worthless just now so I can't promise I will follow the advice no matter how stellar but I will appreciate it regardless.