Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
I’m probably going to lose because I played Henry (yay!) but also BUF DST which is sitting at a cool 3 points and trending down. Currently tied with my opponent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Anti-Hero posted:

I’m probably going to lose because I played Henry (yay!) but also BUF DST which is sitting at a cool 3 points and trending down. Currently tied with my opponent.

Derrick Henry Hungry

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Varg posted:

gently caress you ceedee. Now I need a 29 point game from Henry tomorrow.
just need 4 more points man, keep being awesome Henry

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

FML, I'm up by 0.75 against Henry. Hopinng the Titans stop them and run out the clock.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Ok, Henry has done enough damage to negate the fact I started the Buffalo DST.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Julio Jones. what a loving dud

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

OMG I really needed that W :woop:

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe
Henry is really running for that MVP both in real life and in the hearts and minds of his fantasy owners.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I needed 4 points from the Bills and I got -1, :sigh:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Lol. Picked up D'ernest in all 4 leagues and started him in 3. Wish I'd done it in all 4!

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Glad I didn't start the Broncos DST, they look terrible.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Denver D just letting Case Keenum, D’Ernest Johnson and Austin Hooper clown on them

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Johnson already scoring me points hell yeah

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Looks like I should have started Landry.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Looks like D'Ernest was D'answer this week !

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Johnny Stanton? Ey gently caress you where's my D'Ernest punching it in from the 1! <:mad:>

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Quiet Feet posted:

Johnny Stanton? Ey gently caress you where's my D'Ernest punching it in from the 1! <:mad:>

You put respect on that fullback damnit

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Played D'Ernest as a bye week replacement for James Robinson and opponent started OBJ, think this is the first good start to a week I have gotten this season

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
It wasn't enough to have to worry about Derrick running all over me this week, but this fucker is gonna pass on me too???

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
back in the AJ Brown own zone WHOOO

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

pass the football to hunter henry

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

loving :lol:

I was projected to win by 20 points in like three leagues against opponents whose teams are mostly on IR and/or bye and now I'm projected to lose all of them because none of my healthy players are doing poo poo.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Tyreek Hill please score points

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Tannehill has already exceeded his highest game total for the year and it's only halftime lmao

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

Tyreek Hill please score points

What in the absolute gently caress is going on in that game? :psyberger:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Quiet Feet posted:

What in the absolute gently caress is going on in that game? :psyberger:

Chiefs are frauds.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Sam Darnold was not a good choice for a bye week fill in

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
QBs targeting my players like:

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
What is happening in the CAR NYG game? Outside of probably going to lose a matchup due to using Darnold as a bye week replacement, how are the Panthers so bad?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Pain of Mind posted:

What is happening in the CAR NYG game? Outside of probably going to lose a matchup due to using Darnold as a bye week replacement, how are the Panthers so bad?

Darnold has been benched for being complete and total garbage. A walking dumpster filled with tires, diapers and hair on fire.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
so mike davis is officially done being a thing in atlanta, huh

well, at least darrell henderson jr worked out if gus edwards or mike davis certainly didnt work out in my late round rb picks

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

eyyy I finally did the "correct" thing and played Jamarr Chase :thumbsup:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

On the one hand, I dropped Gainwell this past week. On the other hand, I did it to pick up D'Ernest Johnson so no one can say if I did good or bad.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Mother. Fucker. How has it worked out that I've been up against the league high score every. single. week??

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
I guess...I shouldn't have left Khalil Herbert on the bench?

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Man I cannot win at RB 2. Start the year with Montgomery, he gets injured. Trade him for Gaskin, he puts up 0.3. I bench him he puts up 26.9. I play him the next week he puts up 2.4. I trade Gaskin and Ertz for Sanders. Gaskin puts up 16.9 and Sanders gets injured.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Frustrated posted:

Man I cannot win at RB 2. Start the year with Montgomery, he gets injured. Trade him for Gaskin, he puts up 0.3. I bench him he puts up 26.9. I play him the next week he puts up 2.4. I trade Gaskin and Ertz for Sanders. Gaskin puts up 16.9 and Sanders gets injured.

you deserved everything after trading Monty for Gaskin.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

For the love of God Matt, pass to anyone but Kupp!

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Quiet Feet posted:

For the love of God Matt, pass to anyone but Kupp!

Preferably change to Woods!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Quiet Feet posted:

For the love of God Matt, only pass to Kupp!

Fixed it. Also need Conner to get more touches please.