Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

scary ghost dog posted:

there has to be another game that lets you do this

Crusader kings for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

stoned playing tetris effect
This is how I spent most of 2019

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No gaming yesterday, switch gaming today. Messing around with MonHun Mario maker and monkey ball. Blessed Sunday

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
about to go buy and energy drink. then im going to do just a few more picross puzzles and then ill get back to metroid i swear

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lost Judgment. I was actually itching real bad to play it this morning so hopefully the burnout from replaying the first game right before Lost came out has worn off.

Probably some Switch gaming later, Metroid or Skyward Sword maybe

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Lost Judgment. I was actually itching real bad to play it this morning so hopefully the burnout from replaying the first game right before Lost came out has worn off.

i'm sort of happy dread came out right when i was in the middle of 5, playing five and 3/4s yakuza games in a row might have been too much, lol. after i'm done with Dread, it's back to 5, though, i have to get to 6 to finish kiryu's story.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
tightening up my animal crossing island

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

i'm sort of happy dread came out right when i was in the middle of 5, playing five and 3/4s yakuza games in a row might have been too much, lol. after i'm done with Dread, it's back to 5, though, i have to get to 6 to finish kiryu's story.

It’s weird because I played 3, 4, 5, and 6 all back-to-back and never got tired of it. I guess maybe because the first Judgment was a replay to begin with, it’s the only RGG game I’ve replayed in the couple years since my Yakuza journey started

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Day 19 of Summer, Year 1

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

Pretty much same here. I took a break from my Yakuza Year to play other stuff, figured it would be a few weeks max. That was in July lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

It’s weird because I played 3, 4, 5, and 6 all back-to-back and never got tired of it. I guess maybe because the first Judgment was a replay to begin with, it’s the only RGG game I’ve replayed in the couple years since my Yakuza journey started

some of it is probably that i 100 percented 0, k1 and k2, and i played through about 75 percent of the optional stuff in 4 and have been really diving into the content in 5. also the trainer asked me to play pool, lol. i'll definitely dive right back into it, but Metroid Dread is such a different kind of awesome game that i'll feel fresh when i get back to shinada.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

put off yak5 bc I haven't wanted to commit to anything long so close to SMTV.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i think i only did yakuza year in one go because i dont get the tv super often so i was mostly playig handheld stuff and wasnt planning on 100%ing any of them. theyre a lot of extremely badass games but theyre still a shitload of game, super easy to burn out

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i wanna beat metroid today and then get back to nocturne, maybe beat that tok

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Metroid and No More Heroes for me today.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

a little bit of inscryption, a little bit of The Good Life, a little bit of Suikoden Tierkreis, and a little bit of homework

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Plebian Parasite posted:

a little bit of inscryption, a little bit of The Good Life, a little bit of Suikoden Tierkreis, and a little bit of homework

A little bit of Inscryption in my life
A little bit of the Good Life by my side
A little bit of Suikoden is all I need
A little bit of homework is what I see

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic posted:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
really big rain storm in town so here's hoping my internet isn't off when I get off of work

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

symbolic posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

At my parents with my 3DSonly so playing Sami’s returns remake.

Tomorrow is a bank holiday so please allow for my morning coffee post

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

been playing dragon quest 1 on the gbc. its chill

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

Good rear end version of a classic. Enjoy

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

last boss of dread is a real motherfucker

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I beat that version this year, it's chill. the gbc of 2 isn't any more bearable, but I beat that too

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
ive played about 30 minutes of metroid and 30 minutes of warioware and 2 hours of picross so far today

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

I beat that version this year, it's chill. the gbc of 2 isn't any more bearable, but I beat that too

its sweet just walking around the world finding clues for what to do next and where to go, limited where you can go only by your experience and equipment. its crazy how much worse game design has got lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

its sweet just walking around the world finding clues for what to do next and where to go, limited where you can go only by your experience and equipment. its crazy how much worse game design has got lol

absolutely agree but when you play DQ2 they take it as far as they can go with some stupid bullshit, luckily they reel it back in for 3 again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

DQ2 also has bullshit dungeons and encounters where you can be ambushed and die before you even get a turn, so you'll be 75% through some labyrinthine tower and then 5 dragonflies breath fire on you and ruin your day. It happened to me twice, if you must know.