Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go

Farecoal

There he go
"And I'll do it again!"

Goons Are Gifts

hello hi how's the evening going

cruft

Driving home from Wyoming. The last charging stop is in about 5 minutes, and boy do I ever need to pee.

The conference starts tomorrow. I'm gonna be real tired every day next week and might not have energy to lurk *or* post.

A frightening prospect, especially this time of year.

Yuu Morisawa

Watch Creamy Mami

xcheopis posted:

How short?

short

Idk

Ass-penny

BoldFrankensteinMir

cruft posted:

Driving home from Wyoming. The last charging stop is in about 5 minutes, and boy do I ever need to pee.

The conference starts tomorrow. I'm gonna be real tired every day next week and might not have energy to lurk *or* post.

Oh wow, you made it through Wyoming in an EV? That's awesome, a TON of people think that's completely impossible and will laugh in your face if you suggest it.

People out here adore collecting busted up old gas guzzlers. When I first moved here, my lease specified I could not have more than seven vehicles parked on the property (and it's just a regular size home and yard!)

Sig by Heather Papps

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

rear end-penny posted:

replaced a ceiling fan today without burning my house down :hellyeah:

I replaced all the ceiling fans in my house when I moved in because they were all hideous. No problms doing until we got to the one in the living room.

Apparently the people decided setting up anything proper was for squares so the they just screwed the fan into a 2x4 that was propped up by the ceiling beams. So when we unscrewed the ceiling fan it almost came crashing down to us (it was a big ugly rear end glass thing too, so it was super heavy.)

Zurtilik

cruft posted:

No job is worth such costs. :rip:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

kalel

is there a byob movie thread? I really want to rant and rave about how good dune 2021 is

Manifisto

kalel posted:

is there a byob movie thread? I really want to rant and rave about how good dune 2021 is

I don't think there's a general purpose one, feel free to make it!

ty nesamdoom!

Yuu Morisawa

Watch Creamy Mami

kalel posted:

dune your mom

hot cocoa on the couch

kalel posted:

it's the timothy chalymit thread

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

sb hermit

xcheopis posted:

Rain and wind! The first day of Mudslide Season kicking off right now.

:hfive: mudslide buddies

hopefully this means I won't get smoked out this year, knock on wood.

Escape From Noise

The hardcore legend himself!
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVatkUmFcjC/?utm_medium=copy_link

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

That's not Britt Baker :thunkher:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Zurtilik

quote:

If you build it, I will cum come.

Also, do you have a Letterboxd? If so, let us geek out on our viewing histories!

https://letterboxd.com/zurtilik/

Goons Are Gifts

the pandemic ruined my hotstreak in the theaters, I used to live there and watch literally everything coming up

now I only watched dune twice in English and German and I couldn't even make it to the premiere of French dispatch :argh:

I will be back though, Wes Anderson, you have not won yet...

Goons Are Gifts

Oh and the last duel and also ice road and two Danish and three German movies and promising young woman and like ten other movies but the first one I saw this year in a theater was free guy which was in August so you see I have been lazy

Goons Are Gifts

btw i can't tell you who it is but Adam Driver, sexiest man alive, is a byob poster

i mean I think you had the feeling already I mean it's obvious look at his movies

Goons Are Gifts

now, if I find out who of you guys is actually timothée macadamia I'm gonna pm you for some dune sand :ninja:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm Zendaya

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ghosts And Ghouls posted:

btw i can't tell you who it is but Adam Driver, sexiest man alive, is a byob poster

i mean I think you had the feeling already I mean it's obvious look at his movies

It's me, I'm Adam Driver, I punched a door

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
seems more like an E/N poster

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Prof. Crocodile

i have heard that adam sandler is a coupons and deals poster

Escape From Noise

I'm more of an Adam Trainrider myself

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
scientists in every major country during ww2 were racing to be the first to drive the adam

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Finger Prince

Adam Driver, like Baby Driver only it stars Adam Driver and there's no caper or anything, he just drives around, like to the home depot and stuff. Or maybe the film is about a limo driver who picks up Adam Driver at the airport and drops him off at a hotel and Adam only has a brief cameo when you see him enter and exit the limo, and the rest is just a tight shot of the limo driver driving downtown, maybe interspersed with some drone shots.

hot cocoa on the couch

Finger Prince posted:

Adam Driver, like Baby Driver only it stars Adam Driver and there's no caper or anything, he just drives around, like to the home depot and stuff. Or maybe the film is about a limo driver who picks up Adam Driver at the airport and drops him off at a hotel and Adam only has a brief cameo when you see him enter and exit the limo, and the rest is just a tight shot of the limo driver driving downtown, maybe interspersed with some drone shots.

but it's oscar bait so there's a lot of dramatic yelling at other bad motorists, a long interior shot zooming in on adams face as he grimaces and can barely hold back tears, and a traumatic near-miss that causes adam to reevaluate his life

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Prof. Crocodile

what kind of pet do you think Adam driver would share itt?

seems like the sort of guy who might have a pet frog named after a minor shakeapeare character.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hullo

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
honestly i cant imagine Adam Driver not having a fluffy orange cat

Mummy Napkin
bearded dragon named Falstaff

more falafel please

forums poster

most dinosaur comics are pretty byob but this one i feel like is very byob

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

more falafel please posted:

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I made and ate a s’more tonight for the first time in at least 5? possibly 10? years and gosh darned those are good and really even for adults the best way to end a dinner is to sit around a fire and have an excuse to linger and drink and socialize for a few more hours

It's kinda weird that I don't see people eat them more with how much ppl around here like having fires and just hanging out. Good reminder tho, my toddlerdude has never had any so that's now on the list for stuff. He probably would have, but I didn't get to take him camping this summer(his mum's brain is way unchill). But fall chilly weather is a great time for a final grilling and fire chilling. So thank you very much for preventing my son from going longer without delicious melty yums.

Addition: I really am digging this Foundation show, but it's so far from :trashed: friendly. Like I space out for ten mins and have no clue what's happening. Just a note.

nesamdoom fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Oct 25, 2021

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Finger Prince posted:

If Adam Driver custom orders a drill/driver and needs it driven to him immediately he would need an Adam Driver Driver Driver.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

more falafel please posted:

It's soup in a bread bowl and I will fight Ryan North, noted giant red Canadian, in the parking lot of a King Soopers about this.