Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
love to post my cool opinions in the leftist podcast thread about the shiftless peons who wait on me.:golgo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/BremenNacht/sta...mber%3D708pti30

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Eve Fartlow

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/MrDumbBitch/status/1397643973447929856?s=20

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Wow can't believe the guest mentioned the canceled Karl Jobst.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Groovelord Neato posted:

Wow can't believe the guest mentioned the canceled Karl Jobst.

Is Karl actually cancelled? I’ve enjoyed watching his Doom videos but I don’t know much else about the guy.

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
short answer: yes
long answer: it's in the speedrunning thread at sufficient detail

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
That’s a 251 page thread

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

sorry, didn't want to belabor the point too much in here and forgot search is plat-only. medium answer: he has nazi friends and loves to be racist himself also

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I'm pretty sure this is the modern equivalent of the Four Horsemen

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Seams posted:

That’s a 251 page thread

Better get to scrolling to understand why we must yet again cancel Chapo Trap House.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Seams posted:

That’s a 251 page thread

It’s not our job to educate you.

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It stresses me out to talk about this stuff and I didn't want to misrepresent anything, I should've left it to someone else sorry :eng99:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Tweezer Reprise posted:

It stresses me out to talk about this stuff and I didn't want to misrepresent anything, I should've left it to someone else sorry :eng99:

s'all good. i'm just too stingy to buy plat again.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

adding the search term site:forums.somethingawful.com to google usually works better anyway

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1452694309325660168?t=mqXJrVEsbfvI-RXttLuWOA&s=19

I hope Matt calls him "buttchug" again.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Latest episode was fairly informative IMO. There are some things to be hopeful about in the labor market although half way through I realized the NPR listener type crowd could easily be swayed against the strikes if they were painted as anti-vax strikes :tinfoil:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Did the Mossad hit Felix with a Havana Syndrome ray?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

General Dog posted:

Did the Mossad hit Felix with a Havana Syndrome ray?

I wonder if he's also moving to the west coast. He's been on Hasan's stream a couple of times.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Tweezer Reprise posted:

sorry, didn't want to belabor the point too much in here and forgot search is plat-only. medium answer: he has nazi friends and loves to be racist himself also

Whoops! That’s not good!

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

I’m sure he’s a nice guy, but drat Chris Wade is a black hole of charisma. I don’t know why they give him a mic.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

inferis posted:

please tip bartenders

Yes. That is factored into the cost of a drink, "m," if you're a good person.

THAT'S WHY YOU NEED THE MATH.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1453240957558829056?t=P-8UEt4epOxUEdJgDSjBCQ&s=19

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Tweezer Reprise posted:

Just peep the last few pages or so and that's about it.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
this mfer said "eye-teration"

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

That reading series was designed to anger my number based brain. All these loving finance ghouls PLUS Bari?? Fuuuuuuuuck offfff

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Tweezer Reprise posted:

Coulda just said he plays video games

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Virgil alive?!

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Whoever does pick it up is going to have big shoes to fill, Virgil was really good at those

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Virgil with a voice changer DMing as Dante Oklahoma... or Duncan Idaho.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

multijoe posted:

Whoever does pick it up is going to have big shoes to fill, Virgil was really good at those

I think Chris has been a DM before. I like Chris.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's going to be Branson.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Can't wait to hear the new Call of Cthulhu episode "The Celestial Pederast"

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1453480618600374274?t=sFVc509m5ydTdy7CbRi7Rw&s=19

lmao Eli is a GOD

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Good lord Eli that's his most revolting cartoon ever

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I appreciate that he adds exactly one more wrinkle to Biden's forehead every time he draws him

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Henchman of Santa posted:

Good lord Eli that's his most revolting cartoon ever

entirely appropriate tho!

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Proust Malone posted:

I’m sure he’s a nice guy, but drat Chris Wade is a black hole of charisma. I don’t know why they give him a mic.

Wrong opinion, love Chris and love And Introducing, the show about words...about music he does with his wife, Molly.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Androies posted:

Wrong opinion, love Chris and love And Introducing, the show about words...about music he does with his wife, Molly.

Yeah Chris is extremely good as is And Introducing, definitely worth a check out if you're into music at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Androies posted:

Yeah hard disagree on the and introducing. I will acknowledge my curmudgeon here. Again i think he’s probably a nice guy but not a good podcaster. I feel he misses the point in much of that music.