Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

But have you all considered chairman winnie the pooh
https://twitter.com/EnesKanter/status/1452405549438541830

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/BishopFromArk/status/1452407324220346372

Lmfao

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

goddamn that's some cringeposting

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

PRESIDENT XI GROWLS "TAKE OFF TH OSE SHOES, CITIZEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FREE CHINA WINNIE THE POOH TATTOOS ON BOTH FEET. XI SCREAMS; DEFEATED

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
xi rn

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

lobster shirt posted:

PRESIDENT XI GROWLS "TAKE OFF TH OSE SHOES, CITIZEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FREE CHINA WINNIE THE POOH TATTOOS ON BOTH FEET. EVERYONE IN THE STRUGGLE SESSION GROANS AT MY poo poo

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

uh huh

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

he’s a rich guy and all but it’s ducked up what they did to osman kavala and he has spent his money on worthwhile causes and causes of more dubious value such as publishing left-wing books

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

At last the vile Xi will be toppled. The walls are collapsing all around him!

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED yes turkish nba player living in Boston, how brave of you, incredible, the world stands in awe, fart noises *snore*

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

pooh bear has become an orientalist symbol in the Said sense lol

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

these look like the sort of shoes that could benefit from a drawer-like compartment in which one is supposed to keep small pieces of meat such as beef jerky or ham.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/25/asia/china-russia-naval-flotilla-circles-japan-intl-hnk-ml/index.html

quote:

Thompson said China can't espouse one thing then act in the opposite way.

"You either support norms or you support power politics," he said of the leadership in Beijing. "This makes their virulent anti-foreign rhetoric extremely hypocritical."
So if it's good for China and Russia, it must be fine for the US, Canada and other navies that sail in the Taiwan Strait -- or even the South China Sea.

This is it, basically a dnd/gbs poster. Point how he's turning into a pretzel and he'll tell you its a whataboutism

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Catching up with the thread and the sinophobic idiots over exaggerating problems within the Chinese economic system is so stupid.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mr Hootington posted:

Catching up with the thread and the sinophobic idiots over exaggerating problems within the Chinese economic system is so stupid.

I believe this will be the year China's economy finally collapses.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Cao Ni Ma posted:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/25/asia/china-russia-naval-flotilla-circles-japan-intl-hnk-ml/index.html

This is it, basically a dnd/gbs poster. Point how he's turning into a pretzel and he'll tell you its a whataboutism

Look, the norms are that the US can do whatever it wants. Why do you not support this?

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Im loving this multi-polar world that's developing. Bring on WW1 v2.0

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

thatfatkid posted:

Im loving this multi-polar world that's developing. Bring on WW1 v2.0

imagine germany entering ww1 but realizing everyone on their side was just a grifter

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

Palladium posted:

imagine germany entering ww1 but realizing everyone on their side was just a grifter

isn't that pretty much what happened?

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
So who is the new Arch dude? Fat Kim (and his many body doubles)?

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
The Ottomans were economically colonized by British industry to the point where they were becoming impoverished and unable to industrialize themselves.

They jumped at the first credible challenger to tell the British to suck deez nuts and turn off the money outflow

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
so, essentially yes

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Arch dude Ferdinand

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

30.5 Days posted:

Arch dude Ferdinand

Duke Fartindad lmao

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

[Eurasia] China fully intends to extend its "territoriality" to the Moon

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

communist moon

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/eneskanter/status/1420790640024109056?s=21

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Say what you will about Enes Kanter, but I think it's awesome how the guy can be five foot nine and still have a career in the NBA

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Some Guy TT posted:

I like how blindly associating comments from American govt officials with grift comes out to be 99% right all the time

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

Permanent Blood Moon

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Is he even good?

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Moon is a Harsh Communist (sign me up for the commute)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mr Hootington posted:

Is he even good?

He's a benchwarmer.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Crusader posted:

communist moon

the moon is already communist! Everything in space is communally owned!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

China fully

intends to

extend its

"territoriality" to

the Moon

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Atrocious Joe posted:

China fully

intends to

extend its

"territoriality" to

the Moon

nice whataboutism. i can admit america I s bad why can’t you do the same about china

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/DanielDumbrill/status/1452801434768982017?t=cvDooVNvmfW_r6yRyAZVIQ&s=19

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

fart simpson posted:

nice whataboutism. i can admit america I s bad why can’t you do the same about china

your opinions are trash unless you have casually escaped the most oppressively prison camp ever existed in China with Xi's top secret plans of conquering Europe

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Some Guy TT posted:

one moon policy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

just to clear things up since it might get lost amidst cretinous twitter drama, the poster in question is an original that's just translated in chinese, no one was edited out for the sake of racism