Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

sb hermit posted:

what's it like, 300 years from now? are there flying cars? is there still pizza?

Here in the distant future, pizza is illegal, lurking is required and no one ever posts.

These are, indeed, dark times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Imagine a world where you're the only living soul to ever post "I'm gay."

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Ghosts And Ghouls posted:

or maybe at least posts with pizza?? someone help me out here

Oh yeah we'll make your post pizza up real nice. :discourse:

We start with the dough. It's got to have the right amount of semolina and flour to form a solid base for the marinarrator. You don't want to overdo the sauce here as it will change the direction of the entire production. Cheesy jokes are laid down first, as a bed for the finest of materials to come. Next we select nouns and verbstebles like broccoli and onions carmalizing. We may meat challenges along the way, but we'll overcome crust in the nick of time.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Man I sure wish my throat would stop hurting. The whole time I was in hospital I was thinking how as soon as my throat meat's gone I'm gonna have the dirtiest McDonalds or Dominos but no joke's on me turns out I'm eating slop for 2 weeks

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

sb hermit

Mormon Nailer posted:

Here in the distant future, pizza is illegal, lurking is required and no one ever posts.

These are, indeed, dark times.

:ohdearsass:

sb hermit

Rarity posted:

Man I sure wish my throat would stop hurting. The whole time I was in hospital I was thinking how as soon as my throat meat's gone I'm gonna have the dirtiest McDonalds or Dominos but no joke's on me turns out I'm eating slop for 2 weeks

but... but at least the McD's can come afterwards, right?

Escape From Noise

sb hermit posted:

but... but at least the McD's can come afterwards, right?

McDonald's is a selfish lover...

Goons Are Gifts

so on a scale from peanut butter to pancakes, what's the latest breakfast

BoldFrankensteinMir

so on a scale from peanut butter to pancakes, what's the latest breakfast

I've been really enjoying home-made mueseli lately. Whenever I make my own granola bars inevitably several of them fall apart, so I smash those fragments back up into loose granola and put it in a big jar (which often has 2 or 3 kinds of granola mixed in it depending on how many kinds of bars I'm making). Then I fill little jars with a mixture of the granola and vanilla yogurt, seal 'em up and let 'em sit in the fridge for at least 4 days.

The result is a delicious breakfast pudding that sticks to my ribs so well I often don't need a lunch that day. I'd put that at peanut butter levels (assuming pancakes are the bottom of the scale because yuck)

Sig by Heather Papps

Goons Are Gifts

goddamn that is a really powerful move, I gotta try this

hot cocoa on the couch

i'm eating a greek quinoa salad that i bought last night as a side for dinner, except now it's breakfast. i rate this breakfast a solid 7/10

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Prof. Crocodile

muesli with blueberries and oat milk, and a protein shake.

this is the same breakfast I have every morning, except when I am on vacation, when I treat myself to local delicacies and maybe some breakfast booze.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I had a gas station Sausage Biscuit. So I will check in later.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I am having kong namul guk

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Basically it's just been sprout soup. There's rice so technically it's kongnamulgukbap.

Escape From Noise

Mainly been eating fruit for breakfast.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
i am a jelly donut

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

aldantefax posted:

i am a jelly donut

I see you too are a man of culture and refinement.

Zurtilik

Escape From Noise posted:

Mainly been eating fruit for breakfast.

This is what I should be doing!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
In my house the default breakfast is "slurm", by which we mean whatever plant-based meal-replacement shake powder was most recently on sale, blended with a banana and ice and whatever kind of mulk we have.

If not that then it's bagels with scream bees, or occasionally the potato beak, which is diced potatoes, fake chorizo, onion, turmeric, olive oil, baked for 45 minutes. Basically like low-effort hash browns.

Escape From Noise

Zurtilik posted:

This is what I should be doing!

I'm mostly just lazy.

Zurtilik

Yeah, but it also kills you less than mystery gas station food!

Zurtilik

roomforthetuna posted:

In my house the default breakfast is "slurm", by which we mean whatever plant-based meal-replacement shake powder was most recently on sale, blended with a banana and ice and whatever kind of mulk we have.

If not that then it's bagels with scream bees, or occasionally the potato beak, which is diced potatoes, fake chorizo, onion, turmeric, olive oil, baked for 45 minutes. Basically like low-effort hash browns.

What is a 'scream bee?'

That potato thing sounds pretty good.

Escape From Noise

My former student sent me a picture of me and my brother with her and her sister when she was in kindergarten. She's entering high school in April. I'm getting old!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Oct 26, 2021

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
My breakfast is always scrambled eggs. It's a nice and simple thing to make that's got a decent chunk of protein in

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My former student sent me a picture of me and my brother with her and her sister when she was in kindergarten. She's entering high school in April. I'm getting old!

:kimchi: I love when the kiddos reach out. It's so wholesome.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Zurtilik posted:

What is a 'scream bee?'
You can't have just one scream bee. Scream bees is cream cheese that doesn't involve cream or cheese.

Zurtilik

Hmmm.

Sure it's not this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcQ4jmpD64E

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I mean you could put that on a bagel but it's a little spicy.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
I had a fritatta and now I am coffee, then lifting in a couple hours

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Mornin' fellow orbs. I get to have a qtip shoved into my brain this morning. Not sick, just a requirement of the hospital.

Zurtilik

Zil posted:

Mornin' fellow orbs. I get to have a qtip shoved into my brain this morning. Not sick, just a requirement of the hospital.

It's good to poke the brain on occasion. Keeps it alert.

Goons Are Gifts

so there is an old friend of mine who I met first in elementary school. we ended up being best friends for years, like, we both were 12 tops and then German version of high school happened and he moved and so we lost contact

back then his little brother was born, I was with their family when he digged himself out of his mommy, I was a guest when the parents married and we spent, like, the first three years of his life and like age 9 to 12 of my life together.
then on Facebook the other day I found both my friend as well as his brother, he's a 26 year old film maker now and his baby brother is graduating next year

this was the first time I got this "adult" feeling and I'm barely grown up obviously, but drat, I saw this boy being born and now he's almost an adult, too!

Goons Are Gifts

also jealous that my friend gets to be a cool film maker and I was made a mod on SA, I mean, come on

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

also jealous that my friend gets to be a cool film maker and I was made a mod on SA, I mean, come on

You could start giving us stage directions in probes or just yelling "cut cut cut" for random reasons.

Zurtilik

You can always make some wacky cheapo films with your buds!

Zurtilik

Netflix should just make a show of giving random aspiring directors like $10,000 and let them have at a 30 minute film.

Zurtilik

Maybe that's what I will do if I come into too much money.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zurtilik posted:

Netflix should just make a show of giving random aspiring directors like $10,000 and let them have at a 30 minute film.

Thank you for giving me an idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Thought I saw Ryan North in my yard but it was just a scarecrow. Almost got spooked by a Canadian.