Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nuns with Guns)

egg tats
Apr 3, 2010

Grouchio posted:

I haven't been in the loop regarding Drama Alert since 2014. When did he become satan?

some time before 2014? like the idea of doing a drama channel is in and of itself toxic as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatevenis
Jan 1, 2021

Macaluso posted:

Because it's the online creators thread

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Finding out Keemstar was older than me and has a kid was pretty depressing. I assumed he was much younger.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Grouchio posted:

I haven't been in the loop regarding Drama Alert since 2014. When did he become satan?

What do you mean became? Dude started out in CoD griefing channel called F4G Gaming.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Neo_Crimson posted:

What do you mean became? Dude started out in CoD griefing channel called F4G Gaming.
Exactly I knew dick about him; all I knew was that he reported on youtuber bullshit and was popular back in the early 10s, back in the days when Channel Awesome and JonTron seemed 'tolerable' and RWJ was on his way out.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm not sure why this 40 year old man obsessed with the 'drama' surrounding teenagers doing videos for children and trying to weirdly latch onto it like a parasite is weird!

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
Is this the right place to bring up this bullshit?

https://twitter.com/SpectrumPulse/status/1452759546859073536

Because there is something so insane about a system that saves your channel from hackers but then automatically deletes it because of the stuff the hackers left behind.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0q7PjfqJvA

wake up goth gamer nation, new grimbeard

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1453099564714508289

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019

nine-gear crow posted:

So he's basically just a somehow even more racist version of TheQuartering, except everyone knows that Jeremy Hambly (like his mainstream media counterpart Tucker Carlson) is secretly fully vaccinated even as he sells fear of the vaccine to his room temperature IQ audience. JonTron is probably unvaccinated and might have a Herman Cain Award looming in his future.

After that limp walk back there's no way he isn't vaccinated but knows the current popular right-wing shibboleth is baiting people to their deaths. Which is probably worse than being a true believer, because it means he knows he's endangering people but doesn't care.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Jontrons always been a piece of human excrement

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Grouchio posted:

since 2019 when Etika committed suicide shortly after being a guest on his show. but he's always been a sociopath and a piece of poo poo and has done things like accuse an elderly streamer of being a pedophile which has led to years of harassment and being responsible for people being swatted since he casually doxxes people and their family on his show while winking and nudging his audience so they would harass them.

jontron is a racist dumbass that believes every piece of right wing clickbait he lays his eyes on and while this is not good he still isnt comparable to keemstar and the harm he's done

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Oct 26, 2021

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lotta disrespect toward the 44th President of the United States, Keemstar in here

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/797902515836768256?t=h4zuDvq3OuUaCCnmeD1E2A&s=19

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

It's out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnBKX_vdYQI

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/108/status/1453164495078100992?t=0lUA2eG23Y1_es1RJym4dg&s=19

What a strange way to go about putting it up

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Lol

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm sad Nitrorad hasn't done a series of Halloween videos this year, did he say anything about it on his Twitter or anything? It's a pain to check without an account.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

tim rodgers looks like john darnielle's son

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkED9XMvSK8

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

the stream leading up to the cyberpunk video owned cuz it was a mixture of legitimate technical issues and actual trolling no one knew what was what.

Alaois posted:

tim rodgers looks like john darnielle's son

tim is only like 10 years younger than him lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ailumao posted:

the stream leading up to the cyberpunk video owned cuz it was a mixture of legitimate technical issues and actual trolling no one knew what was what.

tim is only like 10 years younger than him lol

john darnielle's small adult son

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

first things first, shout out to my sponsor a stack of rules on how to watch this video.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

every time i watch one of these action button videos i have the fleeting thought of "is tim rogers ok"

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Ivypls posted:

every time i watch one of these action button videos i have the fleeting thought of "is tim rogers ok"

dont question his ways, mysterious as they might look

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the war between quinton reviews and tim rogers begins

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004
You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

I’m sorry but based purely on the list of cartoon animal side scrollers Tim played in preparation for the Cyberpunk video Quinton has already lost.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
Why on Earth is the playlist unlisted lmao

"In the interest of keeping the Action Button channel page clean" my dude your channel has 6 videos and 1 playlist I don't think you need to worry about that

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
that's a very unusual standard for someone to have when it comes to their work's presentation

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

fun hater posted:

that's a very unusual standard for someone to have when it comes to their work's presentation

Tim Rogers is consistent and specific. I appreciate his dedication to the craft.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Ivypls posted:

Honestly, are any of us okay?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_kga0BFi_M

That 1917 lady did a Cowboy Bebop video.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

Alacron posted:

Honestly, are any of us okay?

it would be nice to know that at least one person out there is

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
Apparently the Tim Rogers video has a twist relating to the format.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
8 Simple Rules For Watching My Cyberpunk 2077 Review

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Pigbuster posted:

Why on Earth is the playlist unlisted lmao

"In the interest of keeping the Action Button channel page clean" my dude your channel has 6 videos and 1 playlist I don't think you need to worry about that
because he's going to remove it the moment he can figure out how to get it all up as a single 4k video.

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

its a good video.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
boy people aren't going to like the bit where Rogers talks about how expensive his clothes are

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

does he bring up his famous jeans with two zippers so that you can have one undone so it looks like your fly is undone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Farm Frenzy posted:

does he bring up his famous jeans with two zippers so that you can have one undone so it looks like your fly is undone

sounds like jeans for cowards