Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carnotaurus
Feb 27, 2006

meat-eating bull

LifeSunDeath posted:

No no no, this is all wrong. Did y'all not listen to this one posted earlier?

Sorry, I only have room in my heart for one monster sex novelty song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Carnotaurus posted:

Coward

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Carnotaurus posted:

But Leo has clearly made 8 unique songs.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Skweezy is also a good redemption story. He used to be bigoted and say “human being” and such and he owned up and admitted he was super wrong and now he accepts gender and sexuality to be non-binary and encourages others to do the same and be cool and open-minded

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Carnotaurus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP1bg1R5XQc

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

freeedr posted:

Skweezy is also a good redemption story. He used to be bigoted and say “human being” and such and he owned up and admitted he was super wrong and now he accepts gender and sexuality to be non-binary and encourages others to do the same and be cool and open-minded

It's an act though, right? Clearly this is some bit a dude is doing for internet attention, making any redemption arc performative. He said fagg*t knowing it was wrong, just to later course correct.

Whatever, but I'm not sure this dude should be held up as a moral good.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

So that weird bro sneer used to be sincere but now he's using it to mock his earlier self? That's advanced if so

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Data Graham posted:

So that weird bro sneer used to be sincere but now he's using it to mock his earlier self? That's advanced if so

No.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

How dare you insinuate that Skweezy Jibbs is anything but an innocent soul learning his way through life the best he can and sharing his personal growth with us all.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Is @dril real, guys? Did he really try to gently caress the flag and release rats at work??

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

He better loving have or I'm taking down my shrine.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Knormal posted:

And JPEG stands for "Joint Photographic Experts Group", so ipso facto a PNJ is a Portable Network Joint.
MPEG stands for Mi Pene Es Guapo

And was developed with the purpose if increasing the quality and ease of sharing of penis videos

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

DVD stands for Defective Vermin Dongs, by some estimations the DVD standard had increased the efficacy of dvds disposal by as much as 46.8%

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Zil posted:

:nws: https://twitter.com/paprbckparadise/status/1321558594173558786 :nws:

Someone actually did a recording of what the tracks might sound like.

Duke Nukem is spooky now?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Leon Sumbitches posted:

It's an act though, right? Clearly this is some bit a dude is doing for internet attention, making any redemption arc performative. He said fagg*t knowing it was wrong, just to later course correct.

I get the feeling Skweezy used to actually be this character, and then was struck by lightning or something and Flowers For Algernon'd into a mostly normal person who realized he could profit off mocking his original dumbass self.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Carnotaurus posted:

For people that have never heard it, here is part 7.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH4sXVQ7a_w

What a room. Not pictured: Jess McKenna doing the backup vocals, who is also absolutely hilarious.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Leon Sumbitches posted:

It is indeed all a developed character done on purpose but the real man behind it really had the growth I mentioned. He’s been weird as hell for decades now

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

BOO! BOO!
We demand the talented Nutz!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

By popular demand posted:

BOO! BOO!
We demand the talented Nutz!

Sorry we only got Ligma and Boffa today.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Cartoon Man posted:

Sorry we only got Ligma and Boffa today.

Manny Boffa's died to bring us this information

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Y'all know what Joe Goblin said about Boffa right?

Joe mama goblin deez nuts

Farquar
Apr 30, 2003

Bjorn you glad I didn't say banana?

Glottis posted:

What a room. Not pictured: Jess McKenna doing the backup vocals, who is also absolutely hilarious.

So many of the funniest people in the world, all in one place. The only one I don't recognize is the guy with the mustache in the back. Who is that?

Edit: I figured it out. It's Ryan Gaul.

Farquar has a new favorite as of 19:07 on Oct 27, 2021

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Leon Sumbitches posted:

I don't think it's like he planned out a redemption art for his character or something. He just used to be a douchebag and now he's improved as a person, and it doesn't matter where the line is, if any, between him as a person and the persona.

For what it's worth I don't think the distance between the persona and the person is very great. I get the impression it's a dude who realised he could make internet fame/money talking poo poo much the same way he does in his daily life, not a dude who sat down and came up with a carefully crafted character.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Paper Diamonds posted:

Hey everybody get a load of this dweeb who doesnt know how a buttplug revolver works

writes phrase in notebook

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Edit: Wrong thread.

MyronMulch
Nov 12, 2006

Knormal posted:

And JPEG stands for "Joint Photographic Experts Group", so ipso facto a PNJ is a Portable Network Joint.

I have it on good authority that the official pronunciation of JPEG is "j-pedge"

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I love dinoser cow. I hope he went to India.

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

bike tory posted:

I don't think it's like he planned out a redemption art for his character or something. He just used to be a douchebag and now he's improved as a person, and it doesn't matter where the line is, if any, between him as a person and the persona.

For what it's worth I don't think the distance between the persona and the person is very great. I get the impression it's a dude who realised he could make internet fame/money talking poo poo much the same way he does in his daily life, not a dude who sat down and came up with a carefully crafted character.

I had no real idee who he was before I happened across him in several SA threads and I find it odd how no one pointed out he looks a lot like Vanilla Ice. In fact, whenever I see a picture of him pop up and the thread isn't already about him, I think it is Vanilla Ice. They both have that cartoonishly angular 90s cartoon face and share a certain dress style.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

One of them is doing a bit and the other isn't.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

jfc people it's a character.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LOL remember fred

Let's write novels expressing our interpretations of him next

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

Pope Hilarius II posted:

I had no real idee who he was before I happened across him in several SA threads and I find it odd how no one pointed out he looks a lot like Vanilla Ice. In fact, whenever I see a picture of him pop up and the thread isn't already about him, I think it is Vanilla Ice. They both have that cartoonishly angular 90s cartoon face and share a certain dress style.

I actually thought it was Mr. Ice for awhile, and that he just happened to use a handle that wasn't his own name.

I'm also kinda dumb though, so try not to feel *too* validated.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Paladinus posted:

Is @dril real, guys? Did he really try to gently caress the flag and release rats at work??

first of all this is bull poo poo because they don't make leases for rats

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

MyronMulch posted:

I have it on good authority that the official pronunciation of JPEG is "j-pedge"

From now on, it sure as gently caress is for me.
Broke: it’s not gif it’s gif
Woke: it’s not jpeg it’s jpeg
Bespoke: it’s not pnj, it’s ping

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I'm getting mixed messages here

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010