Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
new versions of android and ios just released, he could see the new storm coming and decided he'd get out before he got dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

What (if anything) happened to CLAM DOWN (mod of IYG I just noticed was modless)?

his pixel 6 is still in transit despite everyone else already getting theirs and it drove him to the funny farm

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I’d like to hear more about enpenised goon sagas however.

The current Ask/Tell sex Q&A thread had a guy come in and write a lengthy trip report about wearing a silk bag over his penis as a fake foreskin, and how great it was for restoring sensitivity or something? I'm on my phone and can't really go spelunking for the post right now, but it's a good Goon Dick Saga. Same dude had a lot of really stupid questions in that thread, unsurprisingly enough.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Antivehicular posted:

The current Ask/Tell sex Q&A thread had a guy come in and write a lengthy trip report about wearing a silk bag over his penis as a fake foreskin, and how great it was for restoring sensitivity or something? I'm on my phone and can't really go spelunking for the post right now, but it's a good Goon Dick Saga. Same dude had a lot of really stupid questions in that thread, unsurprisingly enough.

lol

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
the prosthetic foreskin goon

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

What (if anything) happened to CLAM DOWN (mod of IYG I just noticed was modless)?

He retired to spend more time posting about how bad video games he doesn't like are, as far as I can tell

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

The Shortest Path posted:

He retired to spend more time posting about how bad video games he doesn't like are, as far as I can tell

Living the dream, honestly

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
loving Canadians, man

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

I had emails implicating Hillary Clinton.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CLAM DOWN posted:

RIP

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

CLAM DOWN posted:

:blastu:

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Can you abdicate modhood from the UCP or do you need to get an admin to do it?

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

the dick sock poster starts off here and there are just an incredible few pages after that where he argues with people about the merits of constantly wearing a silk sock on one’s dick

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I mean it probably feels nice at least, it feels like that's something you'd read in some weird victorian erotica

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

goons doing something stupid and weird ftw

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

shelley posted:

the dick sock poster starts off here and there are just an incredible few pages after that where he argues with people about the merits of constantly wearing a silk sock on one’s dick

lmao what the gently caress

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

that goon's username honestly should be changed to 'dick sock'

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Most goons just poop sock, but this guy gotta dick sock!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Willy Warmer is a nicer user name tbh

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willy_warmer

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
hey I just got to when he said his uncle did the circumcision and 'probably took a lot off'

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Qubee posted:

I went and got myself a Manhood cover. It arrived in time to start wearing it on the 1st of October. I've worn it religiously every day since then.

My dick became noticeably smoother too, and it was shocking just how conditioned I was to seeing my dick so dry and leathery looking and never thinking much of it, the smoothness stuck out. If I didn't wear the Manhood for 30 minutes, my skin would start looking very dry and dark and leathery, to the point where I thought it'd peel off.

It's also insane how easier it is to actually have sex, my dick won't suck the moisture out of her in one minute,

I've also noticed a penis smell that I never used to have before, and for a few weeks I was washing religiously and it'd just be back after an hour or so.

I didn't think that'd be something I'd ever deal with. So I guess the hard keratinized skin is breaking off on my glans and exposing the mucous membrane thing, or??? I don't know. Is this something you guys have?

Final note on progress: I used to be able to roughly dry with a towel after a shower, and I'd be able to run my nail along the head or shaft and it wouldn't hurt. Now, I need to dab with a towel otherwise it's painfully sensitive. I've also accidentally clipped it with a nail whilst swinging my hand and it's painful when that happens, whereas in the past, I wouldn't even register it.

this website allows me to read some of the best sentences in the world

enpenised sentences

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
my dick sucks the moisture out of her

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

The Saddest Rhino posted:

enpenised sentences

all of this... for only ten dollars

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
hey my uncle really did a hack job on my hog and now I gently caress with one of those grower sponge dinosaurs, goons help???

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
its incredibly funny to me that D&D interprets criticism of hillary clinton as right wing talking points lmao it owns

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

If you criticize something I like and or agree with you are a chud.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

enpenised sentences

Its like watching a tech bro try to rediscover sterilization. Goon gave himself a UTI from not cleaning his dick sock in his quest to...make himself so sensitive that a light tap almost drops him on his rear end?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
listen, everything I like is morally good and righteous, so if you dislike it it means you support Voldemort, that's just what the rules on when you're the protagonist of life

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

If you criticize something I like and or agree with you are a chud.

very interesting, please elaborate on this saga

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

pentyne posted:

Its like watching a tech bro try to rediscover sterilization. Goon gave himself a UTI from not cleaning his dick sock in his quest to...make himself so sensitive that a light tap almost drops him on his rear end?

You may not like it but this is what peak male performance looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Like holy poo poo are uncircumcised people so sensitive that cleaning is painful? That cant be true.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

sexpig by night posted:

hey my uncle really did a hack job on my hog and now I gently caress with one of those grower sponge dinosaurs, goons help???

This can only end in a tearful conversation with his parents where they admit his uncle accidentally chopped his dick off and they had it replaced with a sea-cucumber-based prosthetic, sourced directly from Innsmouth

BRB, pitching HP Fuckcraft's The Donger Out of Space to SyFy

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Antivehicular posted:

This can only end in a tearful conversation with his parents where they admit his uncle accidentally chopped his dick off and they had it replaced with a sea-cucumber-based prosthetic, sourced directly from Innsmouth

BRB, pitching HP Fuckcraft's The Donger Out of Space to SyFy

laundry files live action remake getting out of hand

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Qubee posted:

I went when I was 16 years old (a decade ago) complaining about lack of sensitivity and that it just felt like a piece of wood.

My parents kept trying to get me to talk to my uncle about it as he's the one who performed the circumcision, but I didn't. He's gung-ho religious so no poo poo he probably took as much off as he could.

NSFW Fun fact, it's held closed with velcro and when I first started, I could rub the scratchy bit of velcro on my skin and not flinch, but now if I accidentally brush the velcro on my skin, that can be painful.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hug in a Can posted:

Thanks for showing us your dick, this is what we all wanted on Monday, and helps us, somehow, to understand where you're coming from

Qubee posted:

Saw a doc at sixteen, he just looked at my junk and poked it and said it looked fine, I don't understand how it would be different going at 26.

Qubee posted:

Anyways, unless things start burning / itching / hurting / discharging, I'm not going to the doc, cause right now it's a case of saying "Hey doc, I used to not be able to feel my penis and couldn't climax no matter what. It was also very dry-looking, but now I wear a small silken sock, and sensitivity is at a good place and I'm feeling fulfilled and happy in the bedroom, I think my girlfriend has started coming onto me more often because it no longer takes me an age to get off. Oh, my penis reflects light off it's head like a polished doorknob now, what should I do?".

Qubee posted:

No that's literally every circumcised dick. You're not meant to walk around with your junk exposed to constant stimulus, wouldn't that be akin to a woman walking around with her clitoral hood pulled back or a dude with his foreskin taped back?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

pentyne posted:

Up until the mid 2010s there were active bdsm/kink threads where the absolute weirdest mf'ers ended up running the thread and casually discussing things like how to take plant pills so when taking a massive dump on your partner's chest it won't smell as bad.

Truly, we stand on the shoulders of giants.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

I cant believe the mods deprived of us of this dude's dick pic, it's unconscionable

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

HiroProtagonist posted:

its incredibly funny to me that D&D interprets criticism of hillary clinton as right wing talking points lmao it owns

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

pentyne posted:

Like holy poo poo are uncircumcised people so sensitive that cleaning is painful? That cant be true.

No, but its not exactly pleasant.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

No, but its not exactly pleasant.

I implicitly trust this username/post combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

would it surprise you to learn that he is apparently an engineer?