Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Chapter 3 of the Hoopz Barkley Saga looking good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Chapter 3 of the Hoopz Barkley Saga looking good.

Shut Up and Jam Gaiden X Airbud crossover episode.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/Yg6FwsK.gifv

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

The future bitcoiners want

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

:piss:

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

We all know there is only one right way for men to go to the bathroom:

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

By popular demand posted:

gently caress this, I'm out.
I shall consume my amusing pictures elsewhere.

this isn't an airport, no need to announce your departure

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Attention: Pictures will no longer be posted in this thread by popular demand. Which means that nothing has changed. Thank you!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

By popular demand posted:

Again, mods: rid us of this poo poo pile.

nah. this is a feature not a bug of PYF threads, because otherwise we...

Brandfarlig posted:

Might as well close PYF since every thread has like one relevant post every other page and the rest is just like a dumber retirement home.

Thread is fine. Derails come and go.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
They are like absent fathers that way.

Farquar
Apr 30, 2003

Bjorn you glad I didn't say banana?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

according to my spreadsheet this should go in the pyf memes thread. mods ban this sick, off-topic filth

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Hahahahahahaaaaaahahaaaaaaaa

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

At hostpital, lost fingat!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

I thought they stopped making eMachines

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Boo-ke Spookem

Actually I'd play the poo poo out of a FPS where you play a Frankenstein or something that's constantly making terrible spooky jokes

Play Blood.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

KillHour posted:

I have done many transcontinental flights and I have never had the inescapable need to poo poo on an airplane. I'd rather hold it unless it's an emergency. Those toilets are loving gross.

Yeah, this. Hit the airport before and after. Even on a DFW to Sydney flight, I'd pee as needed, but did my best to minimize trips. What was worse were Sydney to Aukland and back, and the internal Aussie legs. You barely get in the air and the line of drunks starts and just gets longer until the landing back to your seats warnings.

Back in my youth I made it across the Atlantic without having to pee. Those were the days!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Karate Bastard posted:

Hahahahahahaaaaaahahaaaaaaaa

du, det struntar jag i

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Imagine living in the brief eyeblink in time where it was possible to take a poo poo six miles above the surface of the Earth, in relative peace and no more than mild discomfort, and not doing so

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Phy posted:

Imagine living in the brief eyeblink in time where it was possible to take a poo poo six miles above the surface of the Earth, in relative peace and no more than mild discomfort, and not doing so

they will still laugh at you

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Carthag Tuek posted:

du, det struntar jag i

Ok kom så

E: weirdo

E2: love ya buddy

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003
If you guys don't go to the bathroom on airplanes how do you sneak puffs on the disposable vape you bought at Duty Free?

P.S. A couple dryer sheets in an empty water bottle make a great exhaler.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Carthag Tuek posted:

they will still laugh at you

I giggle like an idiot whenever I see this again

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Karate Bastard posted:

Ok kom så

E: weirdo

E2: love ya buddy

OMG PLZ

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

James Woods posted:

If you guys don't go to the bathroom on airplanes how do you sneak puffs on the disposable vape you bought at Duty Free?

P.S. A couple dryer sheets in an empty water bottle make a great exhaler.

No that just makes everything smell like dryer sheets. If you're that desperate to hide smells you're probably pretty noseblind to anything though.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/3H28Qew.gifv

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

This is fine.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Them: How spicy are your hot takes?

Me:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Hey baby, check out my coccyx ;)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

What movie is this again?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Milo and POTUS posted:

ur mom's sex tape

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Desert Bus posted:

No that just makes everything smell like dryer sheets. If you're that desperate to hide smells you're probably pretty noseblind to anything though.

I’m not sure if you were aware but dryer sheets are not illegal to use on airplanes. It is better to make something smell like a dryer sheet, than drugs, if you are trying to get away with illegally using drugs somewhere. Hth.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

RCarr posted:

I’m not sure if you were aware but dryer sheets are not illegal to use on airplanes. It is better to make something smell like a dryer sheet, than drugs, if you are trying to get away with illegally using drugs somewhere. Hth.
Yeah but fuckin around on an airplane hasn't been a super great idea for like 20 years now

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Why do you have to do your drugs during the ~10 hours you're in an airport or airplane? Just wait until after. If you're so addicted to whatever it is you're doing that you can't go half a day without it, maybe it's time to stop doing that.

Also probably don't fly to Singapore.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Milo and POTUS posted:

The Alien Factor

But in some countries it also went by

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

ur mom's sex tape
So as not to be confused with Metamorphosis: The Alien Factor

CATTASTIC has a new favorite as of 06:55 on Oct 30, 2021

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

fuckin eat an edible. drug dogs can't narc on your stomach for fucks sake. poop, piss or wank in an airplane bathroom ripped as gently caress as you please or don't. every toilet is exactly as disgusting as every other one so just wash your loving hands when you're done? you don't get sick from a dirty rear end you get sick from touching your dirty rear end and not washing your hands.

you're goddamn right I took my opportunity to die small at 30,000 ft and everyone else should too

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Large Testicles posted:

You dudes will actually sit on a public toilet for things other than emergency shits? Like yeah, if I'm at home, sitting down and pissing is cool cause then I'm gonna play some Tiny Tower, but there is no way I'm sitting on a public toilet unless it's loving dire. I only flush if I'm able to do it with my foot too or it's automatic.

Is there a name for the phenomenon where the people who are the most worried about public restrooms being disgusting are the most responsible for public restrooms being disgusting? Crapper's Conundrum or something?

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

The Moon Monster posted:

Is there a name for the phenomenon where the people who are the most worried about public restrooms being disgusting are the most responsible for public restrooms being disgusting? Crapper's Conundrum or something?

It's like raaaaaaaai-ain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

if it's like rain then that will definitely contribute to a poor bathroom experience for the next person