Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

LifeSunDeath posted:

this is very confusing flag/word messaging

It probably falls into the "bringing up racism that doesn't exist only inflames tensions and is the real racism" if we just pretend there is no racism, then there is no racism (see Trump, Covid Testing).

Also probably thinks a lot of things about affirmative action that aren't even remotely factually true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

It’s about reverse racism

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Scratch Monkey posted:

Because it’s pure Trump: deflect by accusing your opponent of your own crimes

No. It bugs me that they want to accuse him of being a traitor but have such feeble grasp of the English language they have to make up a new word to do so.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

It’s about reverse racism

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

i want a program of some sort where people have to read back the illiterate poo poo they put out into the world and if they don’t recite it verbatim they receive a painful electric shock

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

"Terrorists and take go home! Obama" seems like a pretty shite GY!BE cover band tbh

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Chick Tractors is brilliant.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Didn't know J.C. Watts moved to Texas

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
What's this "coexist" about? Sounds like a positive message, but the fact it's spelled using guns probably means some racist poo poo.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

busalover posted:

What's this "coexist" about? Sounds like a positive message, but the fact it's spelled using guns probably means some racist poo poo.

There's a sticker that uses a lot of religious symbols to spell coexist. Some of those religions are not primarily white people. So they made their own with guns because gently caress you liberal.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

bird food bathtub posted:

There's a sticker that uses a lot of religious symbols to spell coexist. Some of those religions are not primarily white people. So they made their own with guns because gently caress you liberal.

It's because they want to shoot and kill people of other religions.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

StoryTime posted:

TACOMA'S ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD

What?

Sometimes Toyota Tacomas are referred to as Tacos, so they're slipping a little racism in there with the statement, too.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
gently caress Trump! Biden 2024!

gently caress Trump, Biden [in] 2024.

gently caress [off] Trump, [and] Biden, [in] 2024.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

gently caress Trump? Biden, 2024!

gently caress! Biden?? Trump 2024.

gently caress, Trump Biden? 2024.

gently caress Trump, Biden, [and] 2024.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

No way is Biden gonna be healthy enough to run in 2024, but I agree with that first statement.

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race
Why do the more unhinged people get the more their whips start turning into that way too tall caravan conversion Jermey Clarkson drove on that episode of Top Gear?

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

gently caress Marry Kill: Trump, Biden, 2024

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

lt_kennedy posted:

Why do the more unhinged people get the more their whips start turning into that way too tall caravan conversion Jermey Clarkson drove on that episode of Top Gear?

Because they want to be like their racist car hero man too

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

lt_kennedy posted:

Taller is more better because bigger is stronger

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Either a rather cool lady or a very sad middle aged dad.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I'm reminded of Maine's virtually non-existent rules on vanity plates. I think I read that they were trying to change that.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!

Can't argue with the top right.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

lt_kennedy posted:

If it's the episode I'm thinking of it was Grand Tour, Hammond drove the truck, while May and Clarkson gave him endless poo poo, calling it the Trump Truck.

Edit: wait poo poo, there was also that TG where Clarkson was in fact in a huge truck

Blue Footed Booby fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Nov 1, 2021

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

No there was a Top Gear episode where they had to make their own campers and Clarkson made his multiple stories tall

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

Internet Wizard posted:

No there was a Top Gear episode where they had to make their own campers and Clarkson made his multiple stories tall

That's the one.

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Sailing The Seven Seas Searching For Scurvy

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Sometimes Toyota Tacomas are referred to as Tacos, so they're slipping a little racism in there with the statement, too.

:psyduck: I’ve never heard Taco for a Tacoma being a racist thing. I’m in the same area as this weirdo.

I have a 4runner too, they really similar to Tacomas, share a lot of parts. Haynes for mine is 4runner and T100 Tacoma in the same book. I read it as a joke that they’re both Toyotas.

Jeesis
Mar 4, 2010

I am the second illegitimate son of gawd who resides in hoaven.
There are many threads where this image would fit, but I think it fits really well here.

I spotted it outside of a Cabela’s, they had the flag pole mounted to their hitch.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

#thonglife

These two were in the same parking lot in Milwaukee in 2017:

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Can I join in this thread with some Canadian stupidity?

I found this genius toughguy not even two hours north of Toronto.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

#thonglife

These two were in the same parking lot in Milwaukee in 2017:

Do you think if they touched they'd explode?

Mister Speaker posted:

Can I join in this thread with some Canadian stupidity?

I found this genius toughguy not even two hours north of Toronto.

I'm strangely comforted at how familiar this is, while being disappointed.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

DicktheCat posted:

Do you think if they touched they'd explode?

They’d collapse into a singularity of their shared love of cops

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
finally, a person with taste

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

LifeSunDeath posted:

Is it the rear end eating you are drawn to or is it the fat guys matter sticker?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Zil posted:

Is it the rear end eating you are drawn to or is it the fat guys matter sticker?

more specifically it's the post taco bell consumption rear end eating that raises my hackles. a man like this has certainly pondered using diablo sauce as lube.

e,c:

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Nov 6, 2021

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

LifeSunDeath posted:

this is one that you think you get the gist of until something else jumps out at you, then another, and you think, oh okay there's a lot going on here isn't there.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

the whip

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Any uber in a storm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟